New Game with QPR.. Who to sign??????

• Thread starter Thread starter dan_knott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

dan_knott

Reaction score
Just started a new game with QPR and told board, were going up as champions so need advice on who to sign. Selling off pretty much all of squad so will have around £14million to spend.

any ideas?

well. try some players like. nathan tyson from nottingham forest for 350k or higher and robbie savage from derby for around 1.7 m
hope i helped :)

kevin doyle, razvan rat, liam rosenior

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

and of course.. mascio..

who does mascio play for? ive tried searching him and i cant find him?

get darron gibson on loan from man u hes class also bobo balde for around 30k hes old but solid adam llana is class if u play him right DONT sell routlege hes best player and keep cerny but sell camp

Davide Santon from Inter, usually costs around £1.5 million. Not sure if he will go to QPR though.
Joe Mattock can be had from Leicester pretty cheaply, very good young left back.
Fabian Delph from Leeds is another good young player.
Robert Lewandowski will score for fun also available cheaply.

You can get the above for well under your £14 million budget and will give you a good solid foundation for your team. Bring a few decent loan players in and promotion shouldnt be too hard.

i say keep camp...he is young(ish) and is a decent keeper
sign bobo balde or jaidi for around the 60k mark
sign lita for 1.3 mil
Rat for 4 mil
and you have the basis for a promotion

Just completed a my first season with QPR (Not Patched)

C.Berra 1.4m Hearts
Kevin Doyle 6m Reading 22 goals
Macsio 70k Cisco
S. Mastronuzio 1m Ancona 22 goals
C. Tordoya 75k
J. Goossens Loan Ajax

Both have 22 goals with like 2 games of season left..already promoted tho.
if you need help on tactics or print screen let me know, This is my second time as QPR after loosing first save when reinstalling windows.

Good luck, let me know who you have decided to buy.

umm saviola from real madrid gudjonson from barca gago from madrid adn diarra from madrid

hope i helped

umm saviola from real madrid gudjonson from barca gago from madrid adn diarra from madrid

hope i helped

Hey mom look, it's a clown!

Had these players at Reading and they did very well

Fabian Delph - MC - Leeds
Craig Bryson - AMC - Kilmarnock
Christian Benitez - Santos Laguna
Peter Masilela - D/WB L - M.Hafia

You should be able to get Davide Santon from Inter for around 1.5m, I had the chance to in my first season at Reading but in the end didn't bother because I felt the right side was fine.

If you can get Doyle it's guarenteed goals, but Bryson was probably the best bit of business for 300k, 41 apps, 9 goals, 14 assists, mom 6, avg 7.37. Still doing a job in the Premiership too.

Last edited:
celso borges,alvaro pereirra,yssouf kone,bernardo,tony,monnet paquet,aruna dindane,rusol,nazarenko,felipe mattioni,douglas costa.

Humberto Suazo for 3 mil. Will pair perfectly with Lewandowski and led the scoring charts in both the Championship and Premier League.

1z34287.jpg

That's the team I used to win the Championship. Bought them all for under 12 Mil.

michael ball
sergey krivets
fabian delph
kevin doyle
humberto suazo
wasilewski
:) hope i helped!

buy fabricio from cruzeiro (brazilian DM/MC) 6.5 mil and amazing. get insua (liverpool) , Gibbs (arsenal) and gibson (man utd) on loan. and for a GK i would recommend marco storari from AC Milan (30 yrs old and 400k) = in the championship team of the week pretty much every week. would also suggest looking at ched evans from man city/sheffield utd (depending on what update you have) as a striker.

Back