New Game with QPR.. Who to sign??????

• Thread starter Thread starter dan_knott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K
Mark Beevers, Tommy Spurr & Marcus Tudgay from Sheffield Wednesday all brilliant in the championship

I Won Championship with QPR by buying these guys:
Ross Wallace from Preston
Matias Abelairas from River
Mark Beevers from Sheff Wed
Cristian Ansaldi from Rubin

came to 13.25 Million

Charlie Adam & Alan Gow from Rangers
Marcus Tudgay
Delph
Keith Southern from Blackpool
adam Hammill
&
Razvan Rat

You're really not desperate to spend all your budget.. I wouldn't, to get promoted from the Championship just takes a lot of concentration.. Concentration in your tactics and training and a couple of alterations. I'd just recommend looking on the transfer list (obviously), have a look at Sheff. Wed & Cardiff for some good cheap players.. And look at the Standard and Rosenborg team. They have excellent players. Standard have a wonderkid called Witsel and of coarse they have Defour, and a really good Prem worthy Africa striker, also Rosenborg have 2 good attacking midfielders in Sapara and another one who I can't spell, first name "Per". And I think another good GK, but yeah.. I always sign these players when i'm lower league PREM or any Championship club, they really do wonders for your team. When I was Sunderland I had to sell Witsel for £30M to Man City after one year.. Hope I've helped!

Back