New game with WIGAN

I'd get a DRL as back up for injuries with part of the remaining budget.

Also I think Munúa from Deportivo is a goalkeeper that can do as well as Kirkland and is better than Pollit and not too expensive, but I'm not sure, I don't remember how much I paid when I was with Wigan. Though Kirkland never got injured in the two seasons I led the team.

I would possibly change one of your strikers, possibly Rodallega for someone else, but I don't know the stats of who you want.

needed something special in the midfield so i bought skjelbrad for 1.3...going to try and sell rodellega and buy some back up striker on the cheap...any suggestions?

Yeah u need a creative player like Skjelbrad..also a RB then get Santon and maybe a CB Goian around 1mil

Herm, Why not sign the proper signings they've signed in real life as they're quite promising players on the game.

Swansea City - Jason Scotland (700k)
Hammilton - James Mcarthy (900k-1.2M)
Espanyol - Jordi Gomez

Yeah u need a creative player like Skjelbrad..also a RB then get Santon and maybe a CB Goian around 1mil
skjelbred is good for about 1mill
you cant get santon for less than 5mill in the 9.4 updates
goian is qualty CB around 2mill

Why did you have so little money? I assume you're using a 9.4 update so your budget should be at least 10mill now that you don't have valencia

yeh i know it should have been but instead i got 6 million!

skjelbred is good for about 1mill
you cant get santon for less than 5mill in the 9.4 updates
goian is qualty CB around 2mill

Why did you have so little money? I assume you're using a 9.4 update so your budget should be at least 10mill now that you don't have valencia

Thanks for copying what i said.. :p

youve bought sum **** there pal .. i would start again and buy a good striker