**** me just coz mike and andy was on my hamchi you flip
[01:12:13
[01:12:13] [5.208.231.241 - Danny Carter - Leicester]
they ****** any way let me play this

01:12:13] [5.208.231.241 - Danny Carter - Leicester]
**** them 2
mikes a little pedo any way

DANNY CARTER HAS A NASTY HABBIT OF INTENTIONALLY RUINING NET GAMES MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BOYS

MIKEWEAVER IS A MOANING CHEATING SNIVELING LITLE ***** OF A KID

AND
SISCUDDLES IS A ******* LITTLE GERM WHO GETS BULLIED BY HIS DRAG QUEEN STEP MOM

you are all as immature as each other.. This site is for FANS to play FM together not to pointlessly abuse each other.. How old are you?

Dc is a corrupt little weasel, game wrecking little queer with a enjoyment for renting his **** to pay his bills

Mike weaver is a shamefull rascist little child, his ****** is a two bob a go crack *****

And siscuddles is a little boy who gets bullied by his cruela devil lookalike step mom who walks his spineless little raggaty **** round the kitchen on a dog lead throwing him little bits of marrowbone as treat for his good behavior

Sis cuddles you fat ugly bullied little child raper

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Scott iknow ur laughing

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I know your finding this funny

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Cos it is hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Adam bobby finds it funny

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Very funny

thank you, he was really starting to annoy me

wats goin on on here man, any way sound scott can i be wolves kid

ASK YOU MUM
YOU DAD RAPPED YOU WHEN YOU WAS BORN YOU INCEST LITTLE ****

**** me just coz mike and andy was on my hamchi you flip
[01:12:13
they ****** any way let me play this

**** them 2
mikes a little pedo any way

DANNY CARTER HAS A NASTY HABBIT OF INTENTIONALLY RUINING NET GAMES MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BOYS

MIKEWEAVER IS A MOANING CHEATING SNIVELING LITLE ***** OF A KID

AND
SISCUDDLES IS A ******* LITTLE GERM WHO GETS BULLIED BY HIS DRAG QUEEN STEP MOM

Wtf you have changed all the convo it says mikes a little pedo

when i said filby is a little pedo you have just done tht 2 make mike mad at me

and filbys convo has been taken out he has changes it all totaly i never put any of that i said filby is a lil pedo not mike and filby said - your a little pedo and your a fat **** who needs to get a life he has taken that out to make him look like an angel

BTW what is the network address for this league? :)
Cheers

he was changing wot people sed to each other to try and make them all argue, so really he was a *****

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:44 PM ----------

okay lads, might not be able to make sunday nite, so we will start at 6 on monday if i cant make it

wtf is going on? who the **** is adam bobby? BTW scott filby and other idiots have joined ur network and are trying to take the **** out of everyone in there....they named themselves bashy and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.