Souty

Reaction score
Hi I'm going to start a new game with Rangers and was wondering what leagues I should load?

I always load Scotland,England and Spain but I would like to load more :)

I would also like the leagues that get the best players in Asia and North/South America :)

Thanks

• England - nPower League 2
  • Scotland
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Brazil - Top 2 Divisions
  • Italy

• England - nPower League 2
  • Scotland
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Brazil - Top 2 Divisions
  • Italy

That's what I'd do mate. You should start a story on here with Rangers, not seen one yet lol :S.

Hi I'm going to start a new game with Rangers and was wondering what leagues I should load?

I always load Scotland,England and Spain but I would like to load more :)

I would also like the leagues that get the best players in Asia and North/South America :)

Thanks

Scotland
England
Spain
Colombia (got some randomly great bargains there)
South Korea (amazing players, and Asian as you wanted)
Argentina (great regens)
Brazil
Italy

In my current game, I've got England, Spain, Colombia, South Korea, Argentina, Italy and Australia all loaded (Aus because I wanted to find a good Australian player).

But more leagues yu choose, the lower the speed of the game is, so is it smart to choose a lot of leagues?

It depends on speed of your PC for how many you choose, but i find portugal to be a good league to use and some easten european leagues have some good regens

I use a league on most regions (Romania/Greece, Russia, South Korea, Australia, South Africa, Mexico/US) of the game and a large DB when managing mid to low Prem/LLM/less reputable leagues, because it adds to the pool of players that want to sign for you.