dewsbop

Reaction score
Finaly built up the courage to start a LLM game, dont realy no if im going to be able to be a success but im giving it a go.

Decided to go with Gateshead because of the 11795 all seater stadium and a mid table media prediction (12th).

Budget is..
Transfer - £5k
Wage - £85p/w over the budget

Will keep you up to date :D

PRE SEASON

Gateshead 4-2 Stenhousemuir
Craigroyston 1- 6 Gateshead
Ossett Town 2-6 Gateshead
Gateshead 4-2 Wrexham
Bamber Bridge 0-4 Gateshead
Gateshead 1-1 Mansfield

Not a bad pre season the only down fall was that i wasnt able to make any signings due to my wage budget.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Try and bring in players on loan - a lot of clubs will allow you to loan players without paying any of the wages. Its normally what I do

Iv tried but the limit is 2 players and they start off with 2, there not too bad to be honest.

2? Really? I always thought it was 4. Oh well, I learned something new today. Are there any **** players that you could maybe offload to free up some of your wage budget?

Try to offload as many of your players who have high wages as possible. There are plenty of much cheaper frees. I'd also invest in some good scouts, as they can find you some real gems.

Look up Moses Ashikodi. He used to play for Watford. He might join you and if he does, he'll get you plenty of goals.

When your looking for players, focus more on the physical attributes because the players of the lower leagues usually have poor physical stats so focus especially on speed.
Also, try and encourage your players to take long shots. (Only the players who have good stats in that area.) The goalkeepers in the lower leagues are ***** and you'll have a good chance of beating them from long range.

Good luck with Gateshead mate. :D

FIRST 5 GAMES

Im actualy very shocked to how well iv started the season:

Gateshead 3-1 Burscough
Gateshead 2-0 Hinckley
Solihull Moors 0-1 Gateshead
Harrogate 0-2 Gateshead
Gateshead 1-1 Fleetwood

Currently sitting top of the league only the 1 point clear, long may it continue.

Hope you continue your good form i may have to start one soon anybody got any reccomendations of good teams to try?

A good team to try would be AFC Telford, they have the team to get promoted and they have the fan base aswel i think.

AFC Wimbledon are quite easy. Big fanbase, Stadium and players who are good enough for the next division. If you want a challenge try Bognor Regis. You are in debt, have a tiny weekly wage, and most of your players won't leave, because they only just joined your club.

try maidenhead they have a good side even tho there media prediction isnt the best there the only side above me in the league.

currently managing: Weston Super Mare
currently:2nd

Dorchester are quite nice as well. You get a large wage and transfer budget. They are predicted low, but have a great base to build from.