Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't done anything like this before and I plan on starting one today or tomorrow, I want you guys to give me an idea of which team in England I should be, preferably the premier league but it doesn't have to be one of the "big four" maybe even the championship if you guys have any ideas of what players I could sign

Fulham or Everton could be good. Some good wonderkids you could sign otherwise look to poach cheap fringe players or one or two cheap stars

Newcastle should give you a good starting platform; Southampton are also a decent challenge. Aston Villa have an interesting team, too - depends what king of an experience you are looking for - and what kind of a story you'd like.

At Villa you can get £17 million for Darren Bent, and I think £5 million for Ireland. Could make for decent budget.

I say pick any club you really take a shining to once you've looked at them with a little depth. Maybe you'll find one which you feel can become personal, maybe one thats purely a challenge, but if you pick one based upon what people might want to see someone else play as you will potentially get bored quickly if it doesn't speak to you at all.