New guy Rob

wobrob

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

My name is Rob and lives in Plymouth

Like most of you here, i am keen fan of playing football manager been playing since championship manager 2 and had a great rangers team with a free signing of Paul Crawford i think it was and went on to dominate the scottish divisions :p but then failed whenever i attempted to go across the borders until CM 03/04 where it all kinda finally clicked and then FM 2005 came out and i dominated with Celta Vigo! And so on!

I am a Arsenal fan which is obviously amazing! I am currently playing a network game on CM 03/04 with my younger brother and best friend and i am Real Betis and doing quite well, just signed Maxim Tsigalko i think that is how you spell it (6) On FM 2012 i tried being Almeria and it all kinda went wrong, i couldn't quite get the right players for my team and so got sacked at xmas whilst i was opening presents! Wrexham took me on and i didn't let them down, signed a couple of great french regens and it went from there really, got promoted back to back til the championship which took 2 seasons, I then left and went to Exeter after cementing Wrexham into the premier league almost been at Exeter for 10 seasons now then i plan to move to America and after that the UAE!

Tactically speaking i play a 4 2 3 1 winger formation :D (fm live tactic that i guess stuck!)

Looking forward to FM 2013 and i may start a story though not sure!