New Host Game - Alienware M15X - High Quality & Dedicated Connection

• Thread starter Zesta
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
Z

Zesta

Hi chaps,

I'll be starting a new server today. Anyone is free to join and there will be very few restrictions on conduct.

Server Name - The Smith Championship
User Name - The Machine

Add me on Steam for invite. Tag = The Machine

I'll be hosting on an Alienware M15X with high quality broadband. For perspective, I can run the following with 5 stars for game speed;

England, Germany, Italy, Spain - Playable

Argentina, Brazil, Holland, France, Portugal, Russia - Background

The only rules I'll implement are as follows;

• [*=center]No matches moved for television (saves time)
    [*=center]Matches on Wed & Sat only (saves time)
    [*=center]More processing and less intervals (smoother game)
    [*=center]No editor changes (obviously)
    [*=center]Minimum match settings of key highlights or less
    [*=center]Match speed at 75% or faster
    [*=center]No replays
I'd also like to mention that signing other users staff will be banned. It's a pain in the **** signing staff every few weeks and slows the game down for everyone.

Also there will be no poaching of other managers young regens. If you want to do a deal with another manager, discuss it with them.

That's pretty much it. Having ran a few of these games in previous versions these settings have proved essential. No one wants to go 45 minutes between league games.

Last edited:
Hiya mate I am interested, what is your Steam name please.

If it is easier to add me then my Steam name is Boydy1984 or it might come up as boydy122

Last edited:
Sounds perfect, what division you thinking, would love a long term game starting in the championship or something. add me on steam ThePav1985

Pav remember me mate lol, I have added you so we can do a game if you want.

Ok, game has started. Anyone looking to join we're beginning the Championship.

Huddersfield, Wolves & Palace taken. Ask for password.

The Smith Championship
pass = championship

Huddersfield, Wolves & Palace taken.

Last edited:
Hiya i would like to play, i will add you on steam my steam is Pigeon King

Just to stop people asking, I and the guy who started this thread have our own game and find it better just being between us 2 as people come and go and can't commit and we just find it runs better with the two of us, so there is no point in asking to join anymore sorry.

Hi,
Can I Join Looking to try this out never done it before. might aswel try it :). Should i add eveyone in the game or does it come up with a list of all people in once in it?

Read the post above yours Ordy please.

You should send a MOD a message asking to close the thread mate, would make it a whole lot easier for yourself and other people recognising you don't need any more players!

This thread's still open, as is the game. add The Machine on steam for info.

im up for this game m8 but theres 2000+ profiles with the name the machine on steam which is u?

u can add me on steam kcsexywear

Sorry guys I got it wrong, it is Stephen's game so it is up to him who plays.

is it ok to join? steam nam is jcbhoy

Last edited: