fm1063

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas of a fun challenge or team that can last a long save? Now it is around the end of the season time, i am finding it easier to get bored of Football Manager saves rather quickly :/ and so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Yes, this is a "Which team should i be?" question but i don't seem to get a response. So please, if anyone has a good ideas please share :)

Does anyone have any ideas of a fun challenge or team that can last a long save? Now it is around the end of the season time, i am finding it easier to get bored of Football Manager saves rather quickly :/ and so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Yes, this is a "Which team should i be?" question but i don't seem to get a response. So please, if anyone has a good ideas please share :)

Bit different, but use the editor to up all the youth of a team of your choice to -10 potential, then try to play without making major signings. Make a class of 14 and see how much you can win!

Give all the teams in one league sugar daddy status and take over one of the bottom teams. Or in editor improve one of the lower nations player potential (sorry forget what it is called but it is of 200) and try and build a successful nation and possibly team from the players u get

Pick a league where the is very much a top dog or two teams that are very overpowered compared to the rest like france and pick a team outside the top4 and try and win the league, i did this with real sociedad was quite fun even though I failed couldn't get past the real and barca bar that sim a season and take over a relegated teams always fun!

Thankyou for all of the ideas, i'm going to give Danny's a go, sounds like a great idea :)