New & Improved* Wenger would be proud

SaintSinner

Reaction score
My last story did not go as I expected, sold too many good players and youngsters were not able to cope with the situation.
So I had started a new game but same ambition. And I made myself really proud.

brought yohan gourcuff for 23m, was a instant hit for the team. amazing player.
i also strengthen my defense with Salvatore Bocchetti 18.5m and Federico Fazio 20m.
Although at the beginning i was lurking outside mid-table, but after that i was a smooth ride. won 15 premier league games in a row, got neck-to-neck with man city and man utd.
my squad held together and we won the league.

i was conceeding more goals than i expected, had to tweak some defensive players and viola! i succeeded. i have 5 attacking players,so clean sheets were a rarity.

Diego Bengalio managed to get 14 clean sheet in 38 games, conceeding 39 goals which i am satisfied.

The next season just started, i will be posting my progress.

Goodluck Saintsinner, hopefully everything will go as planned this time.

Sorry for flaming your last arsenal thread tho. Again good luck

haha no prob gatid. i made some mistakes, should have kept arshavin longer. the average age for epl is 25, mine is 21. and i got 1 regen called alain salvi scored like 25+ goals last season.

why u let vela and gallas go out on a free???????/

Good luck with this. Hope you do better this time.

i was offering vela to other clubs from the beginning, but no one wanted him.not even for 1m.

Vela is amazing mate. You should have kept him. XD

You still can improve when it comes to selling players. But good luck.

thanks. i wasnt much concentrating on selling players. my aim was to get in good players, so next season i will be much mroe careful on the offers i get for my players.

Well good luck for the season.

I understand but you could have got at least 20-25 extra millions to spend. But it's Arsenal so finances aren't a big problem. If it's ok then I might post a screenshot of my transfers from my last Arsenal game.

how much did you cash in from your transfers. post a screenshot of their transfers. i will have how much clubs are willing to pay for my players.

The great Alex Song:D. He was excellent in his first season. Conceded 29 in 59 games. I had the best defensive record in the league but RVP and Vela had some consistency issues. So now I bought Dzeko for 24M:D. And found myself a new target in the game- to break all goalscoring records in the premier league.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Lloris was excellent I mean not Song