FM2K15

Reaction score
How are people finding it after being sacked for poor form to get a new job.
I have just Recently being sacked at the start of the 2nd Season in My Doncaster Rovers Save. I won the JPT with them and missed out on the play offs by 3 Points. Now the told me i needed 9 Points from my 1st 5 games to stay in my job. Obviously that never happened hence me writing this post. Now finding Employment is few and Far Between. Where do i start back again. Do i take over in the Conference or try and apply for the Same League 1 where i was recently managing.? Im applying for all sorts of jobs but non Lower than League 1 at the moment.Do i need to drop down further in the English Leagues or maybe try abroad?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Donny Have just sacked there Manager again and now they have offered me the chance to take charge again. Buzzing hope i did well in the interview.

So they sacked you and wanted you again months later? Haha that is a strange one mate!

Ano pal. Was happy to be back tho iv not lost a game since iv returned. They was 15th and now im back into play offs. Chairman only wanted a safe midtable finish aswell. So things are looking good at the moment apart from the money situation at the club

FM2k15, my assistant manager is open, may I hire you? Together we shall rise to premier and rule......if my players will listen to me, that is.:)