ref end

Reaction score
I am currently managing Swansea at the end of the second season, I will be getting £12m to spend and an extra £65k for wages. I have been offered the Aston Villa job with a £30m budget and £170k to spend on wages. What should I do I can't decide.

Im not sure but this probabl;y should have gone into the which team should I be thread.
Anyway.Whats your team like.Is it capable of doing well and have you got any outstanding players.

Go to Villa but not because of the money.With Swansea,you're objectives are to save the team for relegation,with Villa you have a chance of finishing on 5 or wining a cup.Of course you can always wait for an offer from a better team than Aston Villa.

My team is decent just finished 11th. Got 5/6 players which I really like. I could buy them for Aston Villa where they could become even better though. This is a really hard decision.

Stay and make Swansea a TOP 4 club... much more satisfaction...

My team is decent just finished 11th. Got 5/6 players which I really like. I could buy them for Aston Villa where they could become even better though. This is a really hard decision.

You could always save the game and then have 2 saves.
Save game as Swansea and then take the Villa job and then save game as Villa.You can play both or see which one suits you better.

Think I will need to have two saves because I can't decide.