NEW!!!! Joining Window For Leeums Network Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
New window is now open as the first season has ended.

Please read the Leeum O'Connor Update Forum For Times And Rules Before Asking To Play.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f65/leeum-oconnors-network-game-updates-t11133.html

You must have patch 9.3

Teams Taken...

Middlesbourgh
Everton
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Pompey
Arsenal
United
City
Tottenham
Hull
Sunderland
Liverpool

Newcastle is off limits until the 3rd season, cheating purposes.

5 Members were removed.

I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH THAT YOU MUST READ THE TIMES AND RULES ON THE "leeum oconnor network game updates" BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN.

I HATE GETTING MESSAGES ASKING WHAT TIME WE PLAY AND WHAT TEAMS ARE AVAILIBLE. ITS WRITTEN ABOVE!

So most teams are availble.

the window ends on sunday.

cheers guys.

Last edited:
Gz Leeum

You actually seem to have managed to put a decent net game together, think youre the only one :p

lol, i think its cos its well organised, and we filter out players who are un-reliable or who never tell us they cant make that day, its a team effort, im just the server runner

sorry chelsea was just taken

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

chelsea are availible! Now!

This actually sounds fun, Can i join? Are Bolton still in the prem?

Bolton are still in the Prem and i don't see why you can't join.

Next play is Sunday but if you message Leeum he will probs get you on the network before then!

Yea if i could jump on tonight or tomorrow at some point to set up team,tactics,training and sneak a few bids in that would be great :)

when is your play time?

hey guys you can all play, just send me private message please confirming youve read the rules and times cheers guys

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

chelsea have been taken.

all real nice guys we have a laugh and a lot off banter which is very entertaining bring it on leeum lol

how do i join i not, ive never played on a network before also is it just english teams?

baha, andy gives it the large but doesnt get it done on the pitch, 3-2 city, 3-2

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

kris do you ever go on msn i added you this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.