• Pretty fly

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • So-so

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Worse than ever

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
(H) Wanna get it, but is it as good as his last albums, its pains me to admit it but i think hes goin slightly downhill from his first, although i love his new single. (H)

the 808's and heartbreak one? i didnt mind that single of his so downloaded it for a listen and it lasted for about 2mins, it was awful. all the songs had that stupid electronic thing over his voice and i didnt like one other song. deleted it straight away

really disapointed to hear that, might download it maself and c, but i didnt like this thing hes doin with the vocoder on his music. i think hes really gettin a bit high on his own self importance and its affectin his effort he puts into his music, takes it for granted hes gonna have a hit. ^o)

Upon the unveiling of the lead single "Love Lockdown" at the 2008 Video Music Awards, music audiences were taken aback by the uncharacteristic production style and the presence of Auto-Tune. The negative feedback intensified when West eventually revealed that the entire album would be primarily sung with Auto-Tune rather than rapped and would focus heavily on themes of love and heartache.

its really depressing and all about breaking up and his mam dying n stuff - which she died from plastic surgery so i dont have much sympathy - and its ****

;| really is the downfall of a top class producer i think. im from belfast and just after his mum died everyone thot his concert here would be cancelled but he went ahead with it. i dont even think his mom had died two weeks!!!!!

Kanye West almost tipifies whats wrong with music today, especially club music. Modern RnB is generic and its almost impossible to dance to in a club. Kanye West I particuarly hate as he seems really smug plus he has ruined Daft Punk(who I love)to some extent. All he did was slow down the song slightly, for 6-9months everywhere I went thats all I heard in clubs, on peoples phones, coming our of peoples rooms. For most people as well that was the only Daft Punk song they knew. He might not be the worst rnb perfromer but hes the most visable, I couldnt name you another one because they all sound the ****** same (infact I lie, Rhianna had that annoying Umbr-ella-ella-ella-aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee song)

So in short im sure id love this album more than life itself...DURRRRRR

Last edited:
like Gregor i hate the guy and his attiude, rnb is just gash in my opinion but each to our own.

yeah it probably doesnt help the fact i cant stand rnb, if i hear another generic neyo, jay sean type solo male **** singing a slow love song im gonna kill someone

i like rap and hip hop - actually didnt mind kanyes earlier stuff but it was a load of gash this album

I have some thoughts - if it's not as overproduced and synched as the last one, it might not suck hairy balls.

The more I hear "Stronger" being overplayed at clubs and on phones by stupid little chavs, the more I lose what little faith I had left in the world.

Last edited:
I actually don't mind stronger. Probably just because the video appeals to my geekside with all the Akira references.

i love daft punk so i pretty much hate that song now its been played to death.

I actually don't mind stronger. Probably just because the video appeals to my geekside with all the Akira references.

God I hate you Lee

im a massive daft punk fan myself, and stronger was gd for 2 listens then i realised he done nothin but put stupid lyrics over the top of it. im all for musicians sampling music, not keen at all on reworks of complete songs tho!^o)

Album's pretty good, but nowhere near the levels of his others!
was very very very good live when i saw him the other week in manchester!
if ur a fan you'll enjoy it!

p.s. if u like his older stuff, check out the stuff he's been producing recently for jay-z, common, t.i., etc.
cant wait for blueprint iii

haha!
i thought that when he did the Kingdom Come album! ...and was proved pretty much spot on! lol
this one on the other hand looks/sounds like the dogs danglys!
it seems he's realised that kanye is an ace producer- hopefully this offering can match the black album...

Not listened to most recent album apart from Love Lockdown which is ok, nothing special. Would hate to hear it live as it would be horrendous.

Lil Wayne has done the whole synthysised voice bit, Kanye just jumped on the band wagon, followed by loads of not-good-enough rappers - I honestly think he rushed the album to get that style out first and the later say he helped pioneer it. The R.Kelly remix of Love Lockdown is the best thing to come from the whole album

I downloaded it a few weeks ago. I must say i do like it there are some v.gd songs.

So yeah its gd.