• GOOD WORK

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POOR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i use photoshop cs3, any one waiting for kits, be on tuesday!!!

look for a photo shop tutorial, think there is one on my footballshirtculture

could you please do an

Arsenal away
Rangers away
Man united away
liverpool home and away
please

If your using other styles other then 3Ds you need a "kit panel" installed in the football manager 2009/panels folder. Can't remember where to get it though. I'll dig around see if I still have a copy of it on my pc.

i have same problem you had any luck finding the kit panel??

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

how can i look at them like this i can only see them as flat any chance i can view them in 3-d?

Brilliant kit designs!!
Would love to know how do design some myself.

will try to do kits for the people who want them tonight, be on by wednesday

mate these designs are amazing.. even better than the real 1s in my opinion... could you do an arsenal away and possibly barca or inter?

i think you shud design the real things not jus on comp, i mean the real designs teams will wear... you shud look into it mate

ryanhobbs how can i view the kite i make in the full view not just looking at it in the template version?

i had a try can you tell me if they have uploaded properly never uploaded before :) and how do i put them up in 3-D view?

looking forward to the sunderland one, cheers mate

hey mate
those are some amazing kits uve done there
just wondering if you could do an Ajax kit?

keep up the good work

tell you what mate, they're some of the best kits I've seen on here, keep up the good work :)

hey theres only one thing i can say. AMAZING. would you be interested in making me a shirt for the team i am creating if i gave you details about the team colours and the style i want. also the logo of course ?