DG13

Reaction score
Can someone help?

I've designed shirts for my created team and have a badge but I lack the ability to be able to get them into my game.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to write a file for them or whatever I need to do.

The Unique ID is 2062002128

Thanks

View attachment 446130View attachment 446128View attachment 446129View attachment 446127

Green/purple is home shirt
Pink/black is away shirt
Blue/yellow is third kit

Thanks for any help.

First, you need to find the game's ID of the thing you want to add.

First what you have to do, is go to Preferences, then Interface. Once there, tick the "Show screens IDs in Title Bar to assist skinning".

Now, after we ticked it, we will go to the thing we want to change. If it kits or logo, you will need the club's id. If it's a face you will need the player ID. For example, let's assume that we are looking for Barca's ID. We will go to Barca and see it in the title. The Id will be next to the name, usually, make a note of the number of your team then go ahead and continue with the file below.

for the xml stuff, it's easier to just use this programme:
fmXML for PC it tells you how to do things there.

Now, once you have gone through the steps in the link, you want to put the picture and corresponding xml into the graphics folder in the documents/sports interactive/ fm 2014/ graphics directory, of course if you don't have a graphics sub section, make one, then make a new folder inside that, name it what ever you wish then plonk the pictures and xml file into the newly created folder and all should be well.

I tried to download the fmXML for PC but it won't run just says i'm missing MFC70.DLL

I'm not very good on any of this sort of stuff and it would appear that is beyond the capabilities of my laptop. :(

if you re still here and haven't wandered off :p i have it here for you, i used to make a huge kit series for fm 09 - fm 11, so still had some of the old tools laying around, i did it for you, you just need to extract the contents of the rar file into the football manager 2014 directory

graphics

that would be the my documents directory, not the main one, that is.

Hey mate, replace this into your own graphics folder...link

Cheers.

Edit: at the same time lol

I thank you both. Most serious thumbs up. Still not sure why i couldn't get the thing to download and install properly though.

Sorry about this. The Shirts work excellent, however the team badge is now just a blank space? Have I done something wrong? should i have split up the folder or are they o.k in the same place?