seang123987

Reaction score
Would like to start a new La Liga online network game and looking for at least 5 players. Looking for reliable people to keep at the game and not quit and the game will be played usually at night time or whenever all players in the game are on steam and want to play. Comment if you are interested

im down, steam name is narcher3, looks like im first to reply, granted you probably get first choice, my first choice would be barca-barcelona, if not real madrid, either way im down to play

pennerz

I'm up for this and my first choice would be Athletico Madrid, Steam name is Pennerz

I would join if there is still spots open

Im gonna go Barca, add me on steam - Sean-G-1888 and then hopefully will get it started on Sunday

Bradlad9 on steam.

not bothered who,

If its long term then Athletic,
Short term - valencia or sociedad

Me-Barca
Narcher3 and Madridboy1986-both said real madrid so up to them to sort out who goes them
Pennerz-Atletico Madrid
Bradlad9- said Valencia or Sociedad but
Stokecfc-said Sociedad so i take Bradlad9-will be Valencia
Laizz-not picked

Will start on Sunday 5 so if anyone else would like to join and is it for the long term just comment and add me on steam-Sean-G-1888

well i posted first so i narcher3 should get real madrid and posted again first here to settle it, i said barca only if u werent taking them and u did thats why i gave a second choice of real madrid out of respect for u the league host

I would be interested in doing this but I'd need more details on what times we'd be on. I could do 2-3 hour sessions at most. I can do long term saves just can't sit through 5 hour sessions.

i would also like to manage Sevilla if the times are suitable

Last edited:
Someones already taken sevilla mate, nd its just some nights when we either organise a time or if we are all on steam and want to play