FrankFizzle

Reaction score
Morning all. Hoping to purchase a new laptop in time for the release of the BETA version of FM14 - my screen has gone to pot on my current one!

My laptop at the moment is a Dell Inspirion, I think it has a dual core processor but not sure of the other details as I haven't got it with me - the performance of FM13 is rather laggy & to be honest the gameplay for the year I've spent on this game hasn't been great due to what I believe is the specification of my computer.

As I'm purchasing a new laptop pretty much for FM, i want to get a spec which will make FM14 run smooth. Looking at one at the moment with a I3 processor & around ?400 - would this be good enough?

Morning all. Hoping to purchase a new laptop in time for the release of the BETA version of FM14 - my screen has gone to pot on my current one!

My laptop at the moment is a Dell Inspirion, I think it has a dual core processor but not sure of the other details as I haven't got it with me - the performance of FM13 is rather laggy & to be honest the gameplay for the year I've spent on this game hasn't been great due to what I believe is the specification of my computer.

As I'm purchasing a new laptop pretty much for FM, i want to get a spec which will make FM14 run smooth. Looking at one at the moment with a I3 processor & around ?400 - would this be good enough?

Just to help you out, the system specs for fm 2014 are as follows:

Minimum OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Minimum Processor Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon XP: 1.6GHz+ V/7/8: 2.2GHz+
Minimum Memory 1 GB RAM
Minimum Graphics NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Intel GMA X3100 128MB VRAM
Minimum Hard Drive 3 GB available space
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Other Requirements Broadband Internet connection

This is good for the money...
Laptop Direct