djcowan

Reaction score
Hi

I am wondering if someone could help me please. I am currently considering buying a new laptop primarily for
Football Manager 2016 and further versions of the game. As always I am concerned that I am going to purchase the wrong product for this and could end up wasting my money.

I have been looking at the laptop (2 in 1) on the link below. Could someone help to advise if this is suitable. I have checked against product specs for FM and I think it is.

LENOVO YOGA 500 14" 2 in 1 - White Deals | PC World

This would stretch my budget quite a bit to be honest but I want a laptop that will run the major nations eventually when I get used to the game again.

Help and advice would be much appreciated on this and if someone could recommend a better laptop around this price or preferably below £500.00 that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

David

Hi

I am wondering if someone could help me please. I am currently considering buying a new laptop primarily for
Football Manager 2016 and further versions of the game. As always I am concerned that I am going to purchase the wrong product for this and could end up wasting my money.

I have been looking at the laptop (2 in 1) on the link below. Could someone help to advise if this is suitable. I have checked against product specs for FM and I think it is.

LENOVO YOGA 500 14" 2 in 1 - White Deals | PC World

This would stretch my budget quite a bit to be honest but I want a laptop that will run the major nations eventually when I get used to the game again.

Help and advice would be much appreciated on this and if someone could recommend a better laptop around this price or preferably below £500.00 that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

David

that same laptop is 90 quid cheaper on amazon just a heads up, unless it has to be intel if it is just for playing FM get an AMD you will get more bang for your buck especially at 500 pound mark. For FM you want bes processor and 8GB ram will do you nicely

that same laptop is 90 quid cheaper on amazon just a heads up, unless it has to be intel if it is just for playing FM get an AMD you will get more bang for your buck especially at 500 pound mark. For FM you want bes processor and 8GB ram will do you nicely

Thanks for the response. Do you have any recommendations. I dont have alot of knowledge on AMD processors?

Thanks for the response. Do you have any recommendations. I dont have alot of knowledge on AMD processors?

I could have a look but Laptops are not my area of expertise I am more about desktop but let me see what is out there, we do have a few laptop guys on the boards though I am sure of it

I could have a look but Laptops are not my area of expertise I am more about desktop but let me see what is out there, we do have a few laptop guys on the boards though I am sure of it

Thanks again. Any recommendations would be appreciated from anyone.

Do you play anything other than FM? I mean I have something pretty similar to this and tbh I can do about six nations with all their leagues on biggest DB on 2 stars

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-15-AB15...qid=1465246367&sr=1-24&keywords=gaming+laptop

but I mean the rating system is ****** anyway,

well I personally have this one (I think or very similar)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Sa...6587&sr=1-4&keywords=toshiba+satellite+laptop

and I never have problems running the game, and I play other strategy games even rome total war but see what others give you advice with too, like I say I am a desktop man.