FMDannz

Reaction score
So tomorrow is my birthday and im hoping to get a new laptop which will run FM easily it costs like £749 so it should be good.

I haven't played FM in about 3months so I will be needing help on the following:

What team to manage
What players to buy
What tactics to use
What training schedules are best

If anyone can help then it would be much appreciated.

1. Manage one of Bologna/Real Sociedad OR Atromitos (Greece) OR Vitoria (2nd Div Brazil) OR Partizan
2. For players look at my MANUMAD's box of sweets, thread (search for it) which also makes comments about tactics or look at Raikan's seldomly recommended players thread. Depends on the team/level.
3. Barcelona Tiki Taka Possession by passion4fm is awesome as a tactic. Or Bayern Art of Counterattacking by cookiemaker. Or make one of your own. Wingback tactics are very effective in FM13 esp in Italy.
4. No training schedules as such in FM13 mate ...

So tomorrow is my birthday and im hoping to get a new laptop which will run FM easily it costs like £749 so it should be good.

I haven't played FM in about 3months so I will be needing help on the following:

What team to manage
What players to buy
What tactics to use
What training schedules are best

If anyone can help then it would be much appreciated.

Seeing as you've not played in a long time, I'd say go with a biggish side. You could do what MANUMAD suggests and go with a "lesser-known" side but I'd find my feet first so;
One of the big 6 in England: Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool (No budget to begin with though)
Also the option of going for Celtic / Rangers. Celtic means you should be dominating Scotland with a decent budget and you can have a nice European adventure, Rangers means you can dominate for 3 seasons and have fun in the SPL once you reach it.

Depending on your club; if you play without the update grab Wellington Nem and Ademilson. Otherwise, sending your scouts out is your best bet. Some nice threads around the site that can point you in the right direction.

I always have fun with my own tactics but if you're looking for advice it again depends on team selection. Give this a look: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raikan007s-fm13-tactical-guide-beginners.html

Training schedules; best to look at a thread or two over in the training side of things on the forum:
Football Manager 2013 Tactics & Training

MANUMAD's Box of Sweets (as he mentions above):
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/109333-manumads-box-sweets.html

Im now 17:p, thanks for the comments people. If anyone has windows 8. Do you know how to get skype onto your desktop?