Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive ordered a laptop so i can play fm14 on when i go into hospital for a few days in a couple of months time so it stops me getting bored lol anyway i just wanted to see if it fast enough to run it as i normally use a pc to run fm14

Specs as follows

• Intel? Core? i7-3537U processor
  • 8Gb DDR3 RAM
  • 1Tb SATA hard drive
  • Dedicated NVidia? GeForce? GT720M 2Gb graphics
  • Microsoft Windows 8
Sorry if i put this in wrong place

Thanks Darren

It will run fine but you'll need to post the specs of your PC for a comparison.

I normally run england down to conference n/s germany to second division spain to second division b scotland league 2 on a i3 processor and 8gb of ram and thats a large database too

Thanks for your help THFC123 it looks faster than my pc i will find out when it arrives on tuesday

I won't be using it to play fm14 all the time only when im away that isn't that often

Last edited:
That is over kill for FM. FM is not very demanding on a computer. My laptop has similar specs (only an i5 and 660m) and it runs a large database really smoothly. Its probably 10x faster than the Mac I used to play on.

You want an M series processor not a U series - U series are geared for power saving M are geared for being quick!

won't be using it that much for fm to be fair just want to be able to run it at a decent speed if to play on if i go away for example and plan to get a new desktop in the near future thats what i normally play it on