[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

Okay I'll look at it and correct it.

Edit: just opened my game and it doesn't give any error. I can select both countries and all leagues are playable. So it has something to do with your FM. Do you have patch 11.3 installed?

Last edited:
Yeah, but.. you can upload the update again D:?

EDIT: Nvm i found the problem lol now the update works :)

Last edited:
Yeah, but.. you can upload the update again D:?

EDIT: Nvm i found the problem lol now the update works
smile.gif

Yes I can, but does it make any difference?

Here you go: just click on it

Edit: okay enjoy!

Last edited:
Just chose Ajax to play with and noticed that you improved Theo Janssen and Jasper Cillessen CA/PA. I'm a bit confused because you said that there would only be a few changes and only on young players. And are they that good?

Just chose Ajax to play with and noticed that you improved Theo Janssen and Jasper Cillessen CA/PA. I'm a bit confused because you said that there would only be a few changes and only on young players. And are they that good?

Sorry mate then I mixed up my own database with the version to upload. But besides that Cillessen is a real prospect (young player) and has already been called up for the Dutch national squad. Theo Janssen was named Dutch Footballer of the Year last season and is one of the better/best players in the Eredivisie. So actually they are that good, probably even better.

Last edited:
Being you a Ajax fan (i guess), is Nicolai Boilesen IRL a centre-back or a left back? For a centre back his heading is too low so maybe adapt him to left-back. And, is he a good player IRL?, just been rumoured the interest of Man.Utd and Barcelona.

Being you a Ajax fan (i guess), is Nicolai Boilesen IRL a centre-back or a left back? For a centre back his heading is too low so maybe adapt him to left-back. And, is he a good player IRL?, just been rumoured the interest of Man.Utd and Barcelona.

He's a natural centre-back (played there at all the youth teams), but because of the competition in the center he's now playing his games at left back. And IRL he's a good player, but still has a lot to learn. But I have to say, he shows that he has the potential. Already made his debute for the Denmark national team.

Btw I will look at his heading and his positions. Can you tell me how much he has for leftback? Because if he has 18/19 that would be suited for him. And you could always train him on that position.

Last edited:
He's a natural centre-back (played there at all the youth teams), but because of the competition in the center he's now playing his games at left back. And IRL he's a good player, but still has a lot to learn. But I have to say, he shows that he has the potential. Already made his debute for the Denmark national team.

Btw I will look at his heading and his positions. Can you tell me how much he has for leftback? Because if he has 18/19 that would be suited for him. And you could always train him on that position.

Thanks for the answer. And he has 18 for left back.

Are u going to continue this project on next transfer window? If yes, u can also count on me.

Just some more changes to the database and from now I'm going to wait for FM12! Enjoy!

FINAL VERSION!!!

New download available! (2/10/2011)

>> Download section<<

Hey 4CescFabregas, where did you get the info/data of the transfers?