New Lions are born in Guiseley (FM15 Story)

FM2014Fan

Reaction score
We will be using the default database the idea that I seen by Wynne from Youtube about only buying Regens aka Youth Intake so that is all I will be using for signing players in this game. I want to become the first Canadian to make his name known in the England league in FM15 save.

Just a bit of history of myself

Growing up in Hamilton, Ontario Canada I was a huge hockey fan and after completing the SWMM scouting and GM course I knew what it would take to run a successful franchise. However there was no shot in becoming a team manager in hockey unless you had your foot in the door or basically knew someone. Like the saying goes it’s not what you know it’s who you know. So I decided to take my management skills and apply them to a soccer team. So here I am sitting in my Hamilton apartment as i just finished my smww hockey gm and scouting course I have decided to give up my hockey dream and begin my soccer manager team. After a poor past couple of seasons it was known in the media that the Guiseley FC has recently fired their Manager and has begun their search for their new manager in hopes to change the franchise around and build their club. As I look at the possible ideas to help change the club I would decide to fax my resume to the ownership of Guiseley FC and after a few interviews as a canadate for the manager position I got a few phone calls later to find out that out of all of the managers that they interviewed i was the best one for the job so now I have been named as the new Guiseley FC Team Manager.

As far as nations database goes I have selected the following countries

2015-08-22_00040_zpsmz1qyexa.jpg

We will be using England’s start date to begin our save

I have also decided to go with Canada as my 1st nationality as that was where i was born and Dutch as my second nationality as I have Dutch and Italy as my other nationalites.

I have decided to go in the middle at the Managerial style (National B License and Sunder League Footballer both based on Guiseley bages)

2015-08-23_00002_zpsfrexztp1.jpg

Club info:

2015-08-22_00025_zpsfzbvqxkh.jpg

July 8th

My contract is a 1 yr deal until June 2015 worth 700 p/w

We were give a wage budget of $7k per week and $0 transfer budget

We have one loaned player which is Shane Killock who is on loan with us until May 2nd 2015

We also have an injury in our club:

D – Ryan Toulson (damaged cruciate) – out 4 weeks to 2 months

I have approached the board about increasing the junior coaching budget as we are building our clubs within our youth intake and regions once we get higher up in the league.

After looking through all of the staff I have decided to fire the following members:

U18 Manager: Dave Currie

2015-08-22_00027_zps4maw04a0.jpg

Head of Youth: Callum Pugh

2015-08-22_00029_zpsgpz1p33s.jpg

Physio: Martin Stringfellow

2015-08-22_00029_zpsgpz1p33s.jpg

Chief Scout: Graham Angus

2015-08-22_00030_zpsvcpqmdo9.jpg

Assistant Manager – Danny Boshell (We have decided to fire him because with him being player/manager we hired a better manager and he couldn’t take just a player position so we decided to let him go)

Assistant Manager side

2015-08-22_00032_zpszttashwu.jpg

Player Side:

2015-08-22_00031_zps8t0hbffj.jpg

Later on in the day we have signed Mick Gooding as our new assistant Manager. He previously served as a coach and he is scheduled to make 625 per week until June 30th 2015

2015-08-22_00033_zpsrdn50x5x.jpg

July 9th

We have hired 65 yr old goaltending coach Joe Corrigan for a 300 per week until June 2015.

2015-08-22_00034_zps9ygmtzw3.jpg

We have signed 62 yr old England scout George Rooney to a non contract as our Chief Scout

2015-08-22_00035_zpseldw1mtp.jpg

We have hired 43 yr old England Physio Marty Royal to a non contract as our club Physio.

2015-08-22_00036_zps0j8nbns5.jpg

We have signed John Milton who is a 57 yr old scout from England to a non contract to join our scouting staff

July 11th

We have hired 31 yr old England coach Steven Hulme as our U18 Assistant Manager for 300 per week until June 30th 2015

2015-08-22_00037_zpsn2q7vcui.jpg

We have hired 36 yr old coach Jon Beswetherick as our U18 Manager for 300 per week until June 30th 2015

2015-08-22_00038_zpsojlmtbaj.jpg

We have scheduled 9 pre-season friendly games only because we have 2 tactics we want to try out with our club and during the pre-season friendly schedule each tactic , so each tactic will get 4-5 friendly games to see how well our club reacts to them or as some would say a week.

The pre-season schedule so far for the 3 clubs (Main/U21/U18):

Main:

July 12th vs. Bradford
July 16th vs. Queen of Sth
July 19th vs. Leeds
July 22nd vs. FC United
July 24th vs. Atherton LR
July 26 @ Brigg
July 30th vs. Bamer Bridge
August 2nd vs. Rochdale Town
August 5th vs. Dinnington

U21 (Parent clubs league in brackets):
July 13th vs. Walsall U21
July 24th @ Chester U21
July 31st West Ham U21
August 3rd @ AFC Fylde U21

U18:
July 25th vs. Port Vale U18
July 29th vs. Wolves U18

July 13th

Our main squad has a friendly today against Bradford from League 1, our squad lost 3-1, Gavin Rothery scored the lone goal.

July 14th

Our U21 squad has a friendly against Walsall U21, the game finished in a 1-1 draw, Luke Porritt scored the lone goal.

Callum Pilkington left the game with an injury and will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a Thigh strain

July 15th

We have hired a Head of Youth Development coach by the name of Kevin Grogan who is from Republic of Ireland who is scheduled to make 150 per week until June 30th 2015.

2015-08-23_00003_zpsxbufhsrr.jpg

July 16th

Our main squad has a friendly game at home against Queen of Sth. Our main squad won by a score of 2-0, Andy Holdsworth and Alex Johnson scored the goals.

So we will only be able to sign youth intake players and get players on loan from our parent club Leeds or any parent clubs we have in the future is the only rule I will have for bringing in players.

July 19th

We have a friendly game against our parent club in Leeds. Our main squad lost by a score of 2-0

Jack Stockdill who is a 18 yr old midfielder left the game with a Thigh Strain and will be out 2 to 3 weeks

July 22nd

Injury Update:

M – Jack Stockdill (thigh strain) 12 days to 2 weeks
D – Ryan Toulson (damaged cruciate ligaments) out 3 to 6 weeks

Our main squad is at home as we take on FC United. Our main squad drew a 3-3 tie with FC United, Luke Porritt, Oli Johnson and Gavin Rothery scored the goals.

July 23rd

We have brought in Dan Atkinson on loan from leeds who is a 18 yr old goalkeeper.

2015-08-23_00004_zpsnkbhog8x.jpg

July 24th

Our U21 has a friendly against Chester U21, Our main squad has a friendly against Atherton.

Our main squad won by a score of 1-0, Wayne Brooksby scored the lone goal, our U21 squad won by a score of 2-0, Ben Walker scored one goal and an unknown Russell Sutheran scored the other goal.

July 25th

Our U18 has a friendly game against Port Vale U18, our U18 lost by a score of 1-0.

Barrow has been made the favourite 8-1 to gain promotion from the VCN this season. The rest of the main contenders are priced at:

33-1 Oxford City, 33-1 Harrogate, 40-1 Tamworth, 40-1 Guiseley, 40-1 Hyde

Having priced your team at 40-1, the bookmakers obviously believe that you are one of a number of teams in with a serious chance of promotion. They feel that as long as you perform to your capabilities there is no reason why you shouldn’t be in a promotion spot come the end of the season.

July 26th

Our main squad has a friendly against Brigg, we drew a 1-1 draw against Brigg. Alex Johnson scored the lone goal and Gavin Rothery missed the penalty shot.

Oli Johnson left the game with a injury that will keep him out for 3 months with a torn hamstring.

Ryan Toulson has returned to light training as he is expected to be back in full team training in 4 weeks

July 28th

Today was the draw for the U18 cup, our U18 squad has drawn Hednesford U18 in the 1st round of the U18 Cup.

July 29th

Our U18 has their last friendly game before their regular season begins as they play Wolves U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, Arran Lyon an unknown scored the lone goal.

Jake Lawlor was injured during first team training and will be out 5 to 7 weeks with a sprained ankle.

July 30th

Our U18 squad has scheduled two more friendly games on August 7th against Norwich U18 at home and against Crewe U18 before they open the regular season on the 16th of August against Lowestoft.

Our main squad has a friendly against Bamber Bridge on our home pitch. Our main squad won by a score of 2-1, Gavin Rothery and Adam Boyes scored the goals.

We lost another two players in Wayne Brooksby for 3 weeks to a Groin strain and Gavin Rothery for 3 weeks with a twisted knee that brings a total of 5 injuries on our main squad and our season hasn’t even started yet

July 31st

Our U21 squad has a friendly game against West Ham U21, our U21 squad lost by a score of 2-0

Last edited:
August 2nd

Our main squad has a friendly against Rochdale Town, our Main squad won by a score of 3-1, Alex Johnson, Adam Boyes and Dylan Palfreyman scored the goals.

We lost another player in 18 yr old midfielder Luke Porritt for 6-8 days with a Bruised shin

August 3rd

Our U21 squad has a friendly game against AFC Fylde U21, Our U21 squad lost by a score of 2-0

What do you know another injury, Elliott Scott an 18 yr old full back will be out of action for 2 weeks with a damaged elbow.

August 5th

Our main squad has our last friendly game against Dinnington before we open the regular season on the road against Leamington on the 9th of August. Our main squad lost by a score of 1-0

Jack Stockdill has fulyl recovered from his injury that has kept him out for 2 weeks with a thigh strain.

Injury Update:

D – Ryan Toulson (damaged cruciate ligaments) out 12 days to 4 weeks
M/AM – Gavin Rothery (twisted knee) out 11 days to 2 weeks
AM – Wayne Brooksby (groin strain) out 12 days to 2 weeks
ST – Oli Johnson (torn hamstring) out 2 to 3 months
M – Jake Lawlor (sprained ankle) out 4 to 5 weeks

August 7th

Our U18 has a friendly game today against Norwich U18. Our U18 lost by a score of 4-0

August 8th

Our board has made it clear to fans that they expect our main squads to make the following expectations:

League: finish mid table
English FA Cup: 4th qualifying round
English FA Trophy – reach the 1st round

August 9th

We open the regular season on the road as I make my manager debut tonight as we take on Leamington. Due to injuries we have recalled 18 yr old striker Redmond Lee, and Kyle Harrison who is 19 and 18 yr old midfielder Ben Walker just for subs. Steve Drench gets the start in goal.

Guiseley (10th ranked) @ Leamington (14th ranked)

goal.png
Shane Killock scored his 1st goal of the season (64)

Final: 2-1 L

yellow-card.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Jamie Tank (Leamington)

injured.png
Redmond Lee (Guiseley 67th min)

slightly-injured.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
S. Gainford 1g 7.6 rating

Adam Boyes will be out of action for 6 to 8 day with bruised ribs

August 10th

Our U18 squad has a game against Crewe U18 in friendly action. The game finished in a 1-1 draw Arran Lyon an unknown scored the goal

August 11th

We sent George Rooney off to go scout our next oppositions.

August 12th

We have our home opener of the season tonight as we play host to Stockport. Dan Atkinson will get the start in goal.

Stockport (15th ranked) @ Guiseley (18th ranked)

goal.png
Danny Ellis scored his 1st goal of the season (36)
goal.png
Josh Snowden scored his 1st career goal with Guiseley and 1st of the season (89)

Final: 2-2 Draw

yellow-card.png
Jordan Hendrie (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley) 1a 8.3 rating

August 16th

Our main squad has a home game against Worcester as our U18 squad opens their regular season at home against Lowestoft U18. Dan Atkinson will get the start in goal. Adam Boyes is day to day and will start the game on the bench

Worcester (18th ranked) @ Guiseley (16th ranked)

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 1st goal of the season (37)
goal.png
Worcester og (48)

man-of-the-match.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley) 1a 7.4 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Marcus Beech an unknown scored a hatrick for 3 goals

So glad our next game is not until 7 days from now so now maybe some of our main injured players will heal and play next game.

August 17th

Adam Boyes has fully recovered from his injury, Gavin Rothery has fully recovered from his twisted knee that kept him out for 3 weeks

August 18th

Wayne Brooksby has fully recovered from his groin strain that has kept him out of action for 3 weeks

We have sent Redmond Lee back down to our U18 squad.

August 19th

Injury Update:

D – Ryan Toulson (damaged cruciate ligaments) out 1 to 4 days
M – Jake Lawlor (sprained ankle) out 8 days to 2 weeks
ST – Oli Johnson (torn hamstring) out 7 weeks to 2 months

August 23rd

We head back on the road as our main squad is up against AFC Fylde as our U18 squad is up against Barrow U18

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ AFC Fylde (20th ranked)

goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored his 1st goal of the season (6)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 1st goal of the season (33)

Final: 3-2 L

yellow-card.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley)

injured.png
Liam Tomsett (AFC Fylde 48th min)
injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley 58th min)

man-of-the-match.png
M. Blinkhorn (AFC Fylde) 2g 8.8 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-0, Arran Lyon and Robert France both unknowns scored the goals

Gavin Rothery will be out of action for 3 months with a torn hamstring, Wayne Brooksby will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee.

We have recalled Redmond Lee for sub on our main squad.

August 25th

Our main squad returns home to take on Gainsborough. We have also recalled Luke Porritt from our U18 squad. Steve Drench will get the start in goal

Gainsborough (11th ranked) @ Guiseley (18th ranked)

goal.png
Shane Killock scored his 2nd goal of the season (7)
goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scored his 1st of the season (57)

Final: 2-0 W

injured.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley 71st min)
injured.png
Brad Bull (Gainsborough 50th min)

man-of-the-match.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley) 1g 8.3 ratings

After the game we found out that Ryan Toulson will be back as he has fully recovered from his damaged cruciate ligaments that has kept him out of action for 10 months

August 30th

After being off for 5 days and then getting back into training yesterday our main squad hosts Gloucester in a league game. Our U18 squad has a game against North Ferriby U18. Dan Atkinson will be in goal for our main squad.

Gloucester (17th ranked) @ Guiseley (15th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 2nd and 3rd goals of the season (pen 47, 89)
goal.png
Luke Porritt scored his 1st ever goal as a Lion and 1st of the season (65)

Final: 3-0 W

injured.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley 28th min)

man-of-the-match.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-1, Marcus Beech and Jommy Jonsen both unknowns scored the goals.

Jack Stockdill will be out of action for 7 weeks to 2 months with strained knee ligaments

Last edited:
September 1st

Solihull Moors Omar Bogie was named the player of the month for August. He had six goal in six games

Tamworth’s Andy Morrell was named the Manager of the month for August.

September 2nd

Ryan Toulson was named to the Vanarama Conference North Team of the Week

September 3rd

Jacob Lawlor has fully recovered from his sprained ankle that has kept him out or 5 weeks

September 6th

Our main squad has a road game as we take on Brackley in league action. Our U18 squad has a league game against Havant & W U18. Dan Atkinson will get the start in goal.

Guiseley (9th ranked) @ Brackley (15th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scores his 4th goal of the season (pen 45)

Final: 3-1 L

yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
David Moyo (Brackley) 2g 8.8 rating

September 9th

We play host to Colwyn Bay in league action

Colwyn Bay (11th ranked) @ Guiseley (13th ranked)

goal.png
Ben Parker scored his 1st goal of the season (23)

Final: 1-1 Draw

yellow-card.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley) 1g 7.9 rating

September 10th

Our U18 squad has their first round game of the U18 cup today as they take on Hednesford U18. Our U18 squad won their game by a score of 3-2. Joel Thompson, Dylan Palfreyman and unknown Darren Laville scored the goals.

With the win our U18 squad takes on Stoke U18 from Premier Division on October 15th

Wayne Brooksby has fully recovered from the twisted knee injury that has kept him out for 3 weeks

September 13th

Our main squad has a league game against Hednesford while our U18 squad has a game against Harrogate U18. Dan Atkinson will get the start in goal.

Guiseley (12th ranked) @ Hednesford (19th ranked)

Final: 0-0 Draw

yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Tom Thorley (Hednesford)
yellow-card.png
Archie Love (Hednesford)

red-card.png
Tom Thorley (Hednesford)

man-of-the-match.png
Dan Atkinson (Guiseley) 0 Conc 7.0 rating

Our U18 drew 1-1 against Harrogate U18, Darren Laville an unknown scored the lone goal

September 15th

We have drawn as the away team as we are set to take on Aylesbury Utd from Southern D1C. The game is scheduled for September 27th.

September 16th

Ben Parker was named to the Team of the Week

Injury Update:

M/AM – Gavin Rothery (torn hamstring) 8 weeks to 2 months
ST – Oli Johnson (torn hamstring) 2 to 5 weeks
M – Jack Stockdill (strained knee ligaments) out 4 to 5 weeks

September 20th

Our main squad has a game against Oxford City at home while our U18 squad has a league game against Farnborough U18

Oxford City (9th ranked) @ Guiseley (13th ranked)

Final: 1-0 L

slightly-injured.png
Marion Jackson (Oxford City 82nd min)

man-of-the-match.png
M. Fofana (Oxford City) 7.2 rating

The U18 squad battles to a 0-0 draw with Farnborough U18

September 27th

Our Main squad has our 2nd round qualifying game of the English FA Cup against Alyesbury Utd on the road as our U18 has a league game against Basingstoke U18.

Guiseley (Vanarama North) @ Aylesbury Utd (Southern D1C)

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 2nd goal of the season (16)
goal.png
Wayne Brooksby scored his 1st goal of the season (46)
goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 1st goal of the season (49)

Final: 3-3 Draw

yellow-card.png
Jordan Hendrie (Guiseley
yellow-card.png
Shaun Owens (Aylesbury)

red-card.png
Shaun Owens (Aylesbury)

injured.png
Bill Morgan (Aylesbury 90+3)

man-of-the-match.png
Wayne Brooksby (Guiseley) 1g 1a 8.3 rating

Our U18 lost by a score of 3-2, James Gordon an unknown scored both goals

Stalybridge have sacked their Manager Keith Briggs

September 29th

Today is the draw for the 3rd qualifying round of the English FA Cup. The winning of our game against Aylesbury at home will then move onto the 3rd Qualifying round against Arlesey.

September 30th

Injury Update:

ST Oli Johnson (torn hamstring) – out 7 days to 2 weeks
M – Jack Stockdill (strained knee) – out 10 days to 3 weeks
M/AM – Gavin Rothery (torn hamstring) 5 to 7 weeks

Last edited:
October 1st

Today is the home leg of the 2nd Qualifying round against Aylesbury Utd

Aylesbury Utd @ Guiseley

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 3rd goal of the season (9)
goal.png
Danny Lowe scored his 1st goal of the season(75)
goal.png
Shane Killock scored his 3rd goal of the season (115)

Final: 3-3 Draw (Guiseley wins 5-4 on penalties)

injured.png
Ben Walker (Guiseley 120+1)

Penalties (Guiseley):

Adam Boyes: Goal
Wayne Brooksby: Goal
Jordan Hendrie: Goal
Ben Parker: Goal
Nicky Boshell: Goal

Penalties (Aylesbury):

Mead: Goal
Coulter: Goal
Joyce: Goal
Grace: Goal
Field: Miss

man-of-the-match.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley) 1a 8.9 rating

With the win our club takes $7.42k in prize money

We are set to take on Arlesey from Southern Premier

October 4th

Our main squad has a game against Tamworth at home as our U18 squad has a game against Concord U18

Tamworth (1st ranked) @ Guiseley (17th ranked)

Final: 2-0 L

man-of-the-match.png
K. Jackson 1a 7.7 rating

October 6th

I asked our board if they could improve our youth recruitment that I feel that it would improve the quality of players entering our youth team and the board agreed.

October 7th

With Leeds not loaning us many players besides Dan Atkinson we have asked our board to seek another Senior Affiliate so that we can get more loaned players while our youth develops.

Our main Squad is on the road against Stalybridge.

Guiseley (18th ranked) @ Stalybridge (22nd ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scores his 2nd goal of the season (pen 45)
goal.png
Shane Killock scores his 4th goal of the season (81)

Final: 2-1 W

injured.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley 8th min)

yellow-card.png
Jon Fraser (Stalybridge)

man-of-the-match.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley) 1g 8.6 rating

Ben Parker will be out of action or 3 months with a torn hamstring

October 11th

Our main squad has a FA Cup game against Arlesey as our U18 squad has a league game against Sutton U18.

Arlesey @ Guiseley (FA Cup)

goal.png
Wayne Brooksby scored his 2nd goal of the season (pen 41)

Final: 1-0 W

man-of-the-match.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley) 7.3 rating

For the win our main squad took home $12.37k in winnings

Our U18 squad drew a 1-1 draw. Daryl Wright scored the lone goal for our club

October 12th

We got good news as Oli Johnson has fully recovered from his torn hamstring which has kept him out of action for 3 months.

October 13th

Today is the 4th Qualifying round or the FA Cup draw. We have been drawn as the away team against Lincoln rom the Vanarama Conference. They are currently 17th in their league. The game is scheduled for October 25th

Our league game against Solihull Moors has been rescheduled for October 28th.

October 14th

Shane Killock was named to the Team of the Week

Injury Update:

M – Jack Stockdill (strained knee ligaments) out for a day
D – Ben Parker (torn hamstring) out 2 to 3 months
M/AM – Gavin Rothery (torn hamstring) out 2 to 4 weeks

October 15th

Our U18 squad has their second round of the U18 Cup tournament today against Stoke U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Elliot Scott scored the lone goal.

Jack Stockdill has fully recovered from his strained knee ligaments injury that has kept him out for 7 weeks

October 16th

Our board has returned back with bad news and said that they weren’t able to find a senior club.

October 18th

We have a road game against North Ferriby. Our U18 squad has a league game against Colwyn Bay

Guiseley (16th ranked) @ North Ferriby (17th ranked)

goal.png
Danny Lowe scored his 2nd goal of the season (51)

man-of-the-match.png

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1 to Colwyn Bay U18, Daryl Wright scored the lone goal.

October 25th

Our main squad has a game against Lincoln in our 4th Qualifying round of FA Cup, while our U18 squad has a game against Eastbourne Boro U18

Guiseley (Vanarama North) @ Lincoln (Vanarama Conference)

injured.png
Jordan Hendrie (Guiseley 4th min)

yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley) 8.3 rating

Oli Johnson will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

October 26th

Since Leeds won’t loan us anymore players we have gone on to get two loans of our own as we have gotten 24 yr old Ireland midfielder Sam Sheridan until the end of season from Barrow U21.

2015-08-24_00001_zpsutdukwyh.jpg

We have also brought in 28 yr old forward Kyle Perry until the end of the season from Altrincham.

2015-08-24_00003_zpswxme1j5z.jpg

With those two players we just acquired we have reassigned Redmond Lee 18 yr old striker, 18 yr old Luke Porritt down to our U21 squad and 17 yr old full back Josh Snowden down to our U18 squad.

October 27th

We have the FA Trophy 3rd Qualfying round draw today. We have drawn Bishop’s Cleeve on our home pitch. They are from the Southern D1SW league.

October 28th

We play host to Solihull Moors as we have both of our newest players making their debuts tonight at home.

Solihull Moors (4th ranked) @ Guiseley (18th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 5th goal of the season (29)
goal.png
Ben Walker scored his 1st career goal for Lions (66)

injured.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley 58th min)

yellow-card.png
Omar Bogle (Solihull Moors)

man-of-the-match.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley) 1a 8.1 rating

Danny Ellis will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Last edited:
November 1st

Our main squad opens the month of with a game against Barrow as our U18 squad has a game against Stalybridge U18.

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Barrow(14th ranked)

goal.png
Sam Sheridan scored his 1st goal of the season (86)

injured.png
Nathan Lowe (Barrow 62nd min)
injured.png
Alex Meechan (Barrow (90+3)

yellow-card.png
Lewis Hawkins (Barrow)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
L. Guy (Barrow) 2g 8.6 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1 to Stalybridge U18, Arran Lyon scored the lone goal

November 5th

Danny Ellis was named to the Team of the Week

November 8th

Our main squad has a league game against Lowestoft as our U18 squad has agame against Gosport U18

Lowestoft (7th ranked) @ Guiseley (17th ranked)

injured.png
Bradley Woods-Garness (Lowestoft)

man-of-the-match.png
R. Jarvis(Lowestoft) 8.0 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Tommy Jonsen an unknown scored the lone goal.

November 9th

Gavin Rothery has fully recovered from his torn hamstring injury

November 10th

We have a road game against Gainsborough

Guiseley (17th ranked) @ Gainsborough (12th ranked)

goal.png
Kyle Perry scored his 1st and 2nd goals of the season (3,7)
goal.png
Sam Sheridan scored his 2nd goal of the season (32)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 4th of the season (90+6)

Final: 4-4 draw

injured.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley 69th min)
injured.png
Danny Forrest (Gainsborough 90+4)

yellow-card.png
Charlie Binns (Gainsborough)
yellow-card.png
Liam Davis (Gainsborough)
man-of-the-match.png
Danny Forrest (Gainsborough) 2g 1a 8.8 rating

Adam Boyes will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with broken ribs

November 12th

Oli Johnson has fully recovered from his twisted knee that has kept him out for 3 weeks

November 15th

Our main squad has a road game against Gloucester. Our U18 squad has a league game against Bromley U18

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Gloucester (22nd ranked)

goal.png
Shane Killock scored his 5th goal of the season (14)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 5th goal of the season (52)

injured.png
Tom Howard (Gloucester 29th min)
injured.png
Charlie Griffin (Gloucester 84th min)

red-card.png
William Reeves (Gloucester 71st min)

man-of-the-match.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley) 1g 8.0 rating

Our U18 won by a score of 2-1, James Gordon an unknown scored both goals

After the game we found out that Danny Ellis has fully recovered from his twisted knee that has kept him out for 3 weeks

November 22nd

Our main squad has a game against Barrow as our U18 squad has a game against Ebbsfleet U18

Barrow (6th ranked) @ Guiseley (15th ranked)

goal.png
Sam Sheridan scored his 3rd goal of the season (26)

yellow-card.png
Alex-Ray Harvey (Barrow)
yellow-card.png
Jason Walker (Barrow)

injured.png
Andy Cook (Barrow 77th min)

man-of-the-match.png
N. Lowe (Barrow) 1g 8.4 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 1-0

Kyle Perry will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

AFC Fylde has sacked their Manager in Dave Challinor. They sit 20th out of 22 teams with 4 wins 4 draws and 10 losses 28 GF 38 GA -10 and 16 pts

November 25th

Shane Killock was named to the Team of the Week

Injury Update:

ST – Adam Boyes (broken ribs) out 10 days to 2 weeks
ST – Kyle Perry (twisted knee) out 2 to 3 weeks
D – Ben Parker (torn hamstring) out 3 to 5 weeks

November 29th

Our main squad has a home game for the FA Trophy as we take on Bishop’s Cleeve

Bishop’s Cleeve (Southern 1st Division) @ Guiseley (Vanarama North)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
James Bayliffe (Bishop Cleeve)

man-of-the-match.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley) 7.3 rating

November 30th

Our U18 squad has a friendly game against Fleetwood U18. The game finished in a 1-1 draw, James Gordan an unknown scored the lone goal

Last edited:
December 1st

Today is the draw for the FA Trophy 1st round. The winner between us and Bishop will play Macclesfield in the next round.

December 3rd

Today is the road leg of the FA Trophy game against Bishop Cleeve. The report is they only have 50 fans attending today’s game

Guiseley @ Bishop Cleeve

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 3rd goal of the season (27)
goal.png
Oli Johnson scored his 1st goal of the season (79)

yellow-card.png
Paul Poxon (Bishop Cleeve)
yellow-card.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Oli Johnson (Guiseley) 1g 8.1 rating

With the win we have won 6.6k in prize money

December 6th

Our main squad has a game against Stockport while our U18 squad has a game against AFC Fylde U18. Before the game we recalled Redmond Lee.

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Stockport (13th ranked)

goal.png
Ben Walker scored his 2nd goal of the season (53)
goal.png
Oli Johnson scored his 2nd goal of the season (90+1)

Final: 5-2 L

yellow-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
D. Glover (Stockport) 3g 9.5 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Ash Seal scored the lone goal

December 7th

Adam Boyes has fully recovered from broken ribs that has kept him out for 4 weeks

December 10th

We got great news as Kyle Perry has fully recovered from his twisted knee injury and will be back in our line up.

December 13th

Our main squad have our FA Trophy game on the road against Macclesfield as our U18 squad has a game against Whitehawk U18.

Guiseley (Vanarama North) @ Macclesfield (Vanarama Conference)

goal.png
Macclesfield og (17)

yellow-card.png
Liam Gibson (Macclesfield)
yellow-card.png
Thomas James (Macclesfield)
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)

injured.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
L. Greaves (Macclesfield) 8.0 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-1 over Whitehawk U18, Joel Thompson scored 2 goals, Dylan Palfreyman scored a goal and an unknown Ryheem Dennison scored a goal

Now that all of the tournaments are over for the season we can now focus on the season.

December 20th

We are back into the league business as we play host to Leamington who we kicked off the regular season against, as our U18 squad has a league game against Weston-super-Mare U18

Leamington (4th ranked) @ Guiseley (15th ranked)

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 6th goal of the season (57)

yellow-card.png
James Fry (Leamington)

man-of-the-match.png
J. Magunda (Leamington) 7.7 rating

Our U18 squad lost 3-2, James Gordon an unknown scored a goal and Dylan Palfreyman scored the other goal.

December 21st

We got word that Sam Sheridan has fully recovered from his pulled hamstring that kept him out for 3 weeks

December 25th

Yes it is xmas day so many xmas to all

Squad wise Ben Parker who has an expiring contract in 6 months we have decided to resign him who is currently making 500 p/w this season, we have decided to offer him a deal until June 2016 worth 750 p/w which is 250 more per week as he said he will give me his decision in the near future.

Ben Parker has fully recovered from his torn hamstring

December 26th

Our game that was supposed to be today against Harrogate was postponed and rescheduled for January 5th because of waterlogged pitch at Wetherby road in Harrogate.

Our game that was scheduled to be for January 5th against Worcester has been moved to January 3rd

December 27th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Lowestoft U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, James Gordon an unknown scored our clubs lone goal.

Oli Johnson missed training and this wasn’t the first time that he did that so I fined him 1 week of pay and he wined and complained.

December 28th

Today is the last game of the month and last game of 2014 before we start the new year on January 1st at home against Harrogate.

AFC Fylde (20th ranked) @ Guiseley (16th ranked)

goal.png
Wayne Brooksby scored his 3rd goal of the season (41)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 7th goal of the season (45+1)
goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 4th goal of the season (62)

Final: 3-3 Draw

injured.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley 81st min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
R. Charnley (AFC Fylde) 3g 9.4 rating

Oxford City have sacked their manager Justin Merritt they are two spots ahead of us with a record of 6 wins 11 draws and 5 losses 23 GF 29 GA -6 and 29 pts

Ben Parker announced after the game that he has agreed to our new contract

December 30th

Nicky Boshell was named to the Team of the Week

December 31st

I have decided to give you guys an update of how our season has gone so far this season:

Mid League Table:

2015-08-24_00004_zpstozy6wvn.jpg

Mid Guiseley Team Stats:

2015-08-24_00006_zpsqxmkar9m.jpg

Part 2:

2015-08-24_00007_zpsx6dyvl6c.jpg

Mid League Player Stats:

2015-08-24_00005_zpszbetdz48.jpg

Mid U18 Player Stats

2015-08-24_00009_zpsj7ylh9kc.jpg

Mid U18 Standings:

2015-08-24_00008_zps1bvjvqv6.jpg

Our U21 squad has not played any games as why there are no stats or standings

Last edited:
January 1st

Hyde’s Regan Walker was named the Player of the month for December. He scored roughly a goal a game.

Chorley’s Garry Flitcroft was named the Manager of the Month for December

We begin the new year with a home game against Harrogate which is the game 1 of 2 in 5 days against Harrogate. We have decided to give Steve Drench a start in goal.

Harrogate (9th ranked) @ Guiseley (16th ranked)

injured.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley 50th min)

yellow-card.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley) 7.5 rating

January 3rd

We have our 2nd game in five days as we head to Worcester as our U18 squad scheduled to take on Barrow U18

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Worcester (7th ranked)

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 8th goal of the season (18)
goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored his 2nd of the season (pen 47)
goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 5th goal of the season (61)

Final: 3-1 W

injured.png
Kyle Perry (Guiseley 27th min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)

red-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Kyle Harrison (Guiseley) 2a 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-0, William Wells and unknown Arran Lyon scored the other goal

Jack Stockdill will miss our next game against Harrogate due to his red card

January 5th

We head on the road as we are scheduled to take on Harrogate.

Guiseley (14th ranked) @ Harrogate (12th ranked)

injured.png
Oli Johnson (Guiseley 75th min)

yellow-card.png
Shane Killock (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Simon Lenighan (Harrogate)
yellow-card.png
Jamie Milligan (Harrogate)

man-of-the-match.png
S. Lenigan (Harrogate) 7.9 rating

We lost two players from the game, Oli Johnson suffered fractured ribs and will be out 6 to 8 weeks, Ben Parker will be out of action for 2 to 3 weeks with thigh strain

January 6th

Kyle Harrison was named to the Team of the Match

We were told today that Jack Stockdill has been given 2 more game suspension

January 10th

Our main squad has a game against Tamworth as our U18 has a game against North Ferriby U18

Guiseley @ Tamworth

goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored his 3rd goal of the season (5)
goal.png
Kyle Perry scored his 3rd goal of the season (69)

Final: 5-2 L

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Phil Trainer (Tamworth)
yellow-card.png
Jon Adams (Tamworth)

man-of-the-match.png
C. Taylor (Tamworth) 3g 9.5 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Darren Laville and Daryl Wright both unknowns scored goals and North Ferriby got an own goal.

January 11th

We have offered Alex Johnson a 400 per week contract which starts at the end of the season while he makes the same amount this season.

January 13th

Gavin Rothery has been selected for Team of the Week

January 15th

Alex Johnson has signed his new contract offer.

January 17th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Havant & W U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, James Gordon scored the lone goal as a unknown.

January 21st

Ben Parker has fully recovered from his thigh strain that has kept him out for 2 weeks

Dan Atkinson who is with us on loan from Leeds suffered a stubbed finger and will be out 2 to 3 days

January 24th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Farnborough U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-2, James Gordon and Tommy Jonsen both unknowns scored the goals.

January 27th

Our main squad is at home against Bradford PA

Bradford PA (1st ranked) @ Guiseley (18th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scores his 6th goal of the season (pen 7)
goal.png
Sam Sheridan scores his 4th goal of the season (45)
goal.png
Gavin Rothery scores his 4th goal of the season (84)

injured.png
Lewis Nuttall (Bradford PA)

man-of-the-match.png
Sam Sheridan (Guiseley) 1g 8.7 rating

January 31st

We finish the month of January off with a game against Hyde as our U18 squad has a game against Basingstoke U18

Hyde (11th ranked) @ Guiseley (16th ranked)

goal.png
Danny Lowe scored his 3rd and 4th goals of the season (20, 45)
goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 7th of the season (pen 21)
goal.png
Ryan Toulson scored his 1st of the season (70)

Final: 4-1 W

injured.png
Sam Sheridan (Guiseley 51st min)
injured.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley 69th min)

man-of-the-match.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley) 2g 9.0

The good and bad about the match, Danny Lowe had the chance for the hat trick and he missed the penalty shot (the bad) and the good is we did not have any more strikers with Nicky boshell leaving the game injured so we put a full back Ryan Toulson in the strikers false nine spot and Toulson scored his 1st goal of the season

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 4-2, Henry Booker an unknown scored one goal and Basing had a own goal

Sam Sheridan will be out of action for 6 weeks to 2 months with a fractured wrist, Adam Boyes will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks with a twisted ankle and Andy Holdsworth will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks with a twisted ankle.

Last edited:
February 1st

We have approached the board to improve the youth facilities as it would enable our youth players to reach their potential and challenge for a first team position. They have gone on to agree with us.

February 3rd

Danny Lowe and Gavin Rothery were both named to the Team of the Week

We have a road game against Boston Utd

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Boston Utd (10th ranked)

goal.png
Kyle Perry scored his 4th and 5th goals of the season (34, 67)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 9th goal of the season (37)

injured.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley 53rd min)

man-of-the-match.png
Kyle Perry (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 rating

Since changing our tactic after our game with Tamworth since we have been struggling as of late we have gone 3-0 in our last 3 games and have scored 10 goals in 3 games and have only let in 2 goals.

Jack Stockdill will be out of action for 2 weeks with a gashed lower leg.

February 6th

Leeds have listed a few players for loan as we have asked for 3 months loans for those players as we hope that they agree to the loans and join our club for the rest of the season over the 3 months.

February 7th

Our main squad has a game against Chorley as our U18 squad has a game against Harrogate U18

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Chorley (3rd ranked)

Final: 3-0 L

man-of-the-match.png
Aaron Burns (Chorley) 2g 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, James Gordon an unknown scored the lone goal.

February 10th

Danny Ellis was named to the Team of the Week

February 14th

Before our Hednesford game today Steve Drench has signed his new pre-contract deal. His new deal does not kick in until May 10th 2015

Our main squad has a league game against Hednesford, while our U18 squad has a game against Sutton Utd U18

Hednesford (13th ranked) @ Guiseley (15th ranked)

goal.png
Hednesford og (89)

injured.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley 84th min)

man-of-the-match.png
T. Thorley (Hednesford) 1a 8.3 rating

Our U18 drew a 2-2 tie with Sutton Utd U18, Miles Seal and Darren Edgerley both unknowns scored the goals

February 16th

Jack Stockdill has fully recovered from his gashed leg that has kept him out for 2 weeks, Oli Johnson has fully recovered from his fractured ribs that have kept him out for a long period of time.

February 17th

We have brought in Milan Thompson a 17 yr old from Macclesfield’s U18 on a 3 month loan with our club.

2015-08-24_00010_zps0tiq52xp.jpg

February 21st

Our main squad is scheduled to take on Boston Utd as Milan Thompson will make his debut for our main squad. Our U18 squad is scheduled ot take on concord U18 rangers.

Boston Utd (11th ranked) @ Guiseley (16th ranked)

injured.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley 19th min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Carl Pierganni (Boston Utd)

man-of-the-match.png
C. Piergianni (Boston Utd) 7.9 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

Alex Johnson will be out of action for 5 to 6 weeks with a sprained ankle

February 26th

Andy Holdsworth has fully recovered from his twisted ankle that has kept him out for 4 weeks. Adam Boyes has fully recovered from his twisted ankle that has kept him out for 4 weeks

February 28th

We end the month of February on the road against Solihull Moors. Our U18 squad has a league game against Colwyn Bay U18

Guiseley (16th ranked) @ Solihull Moors (2nd ranked)

Final: 3-0 L

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
B. Roscoe 1g 8.1 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-1 over Colwyn Bay U18, Kyle Emblen an unknown scored one goal and Colwyn Bay scored on their own goal.

Last edited:
March 3rd

We have brought in another 3 month loan as we have brought in 18 yr old full back from Leeds, Tom Pearce.

2015-08-25_00001_zpsfhognxp1.jpg

March 5th

It’s the 5th of March which means it’s youth intake day in England.

2015-08-25_00018_zpsuyyn6syk.jpg

Our assistant Manager Mick Gooding has informed you that the following players have been assigned to your youth candidate team.

GK – Anthony Carroll

2015-08-25_00002_zpsjeyoszla.jpg

GK – Alan Hargreaves

2015-08-25_00017_zpsdg9vyeav.jpg

D – David Murphy

2015-08-25_00008_zpsvh1ykv2r.jpg

D – Gareth Pritchard

2015-08-25_00009_zpset7h0hj1.jpg

D (LC) – Gavin Buxton

2015-08-25_00003_zpslwo9cxj8.jpg

D (RC) – Kurt Joseph

2015-08-25_00004_zpsvxewr6dy.jpg

M/AM – Lewis Magge

2015-08-25_00005_zpsvy9ketqe.jpg

M – Micky Sharrocks

2015-08-25_00007_zpsmtabl4xw.jpg

M/AM – Aron Leese

2015-08-25_00010_zpsml35mymi.jpg

M – Carl Blakey

2015-08-25_00011_zps9i91ynkq.jpg

M – Frank Addai

2015-08-25_00012_zpsxfi2f2va.jpg

M/AM – Alan Murphy

2015-08-25_00013_zpskhwg0jhl.jpg

M – Jeremy Brown

2015-08-25_00015_zpsnw7i9zac.jpg

M/AM – Sean Parkin

2015-08-25_00016_zpsi7cf7qq1.jpg

AM (RLC)/ST – James Ashcroft

2015-08-25_00006_zps3ysdhwv1.jpg

AM/ST – Alex Booth

2015-08-25_00014_zpstwpl5n0e.jpg

Our board has scheduled a game between our current U18 and our youth intake for tomorrow

March 6th

Our current U18 squad beat our Youth Candidates by a score of 3-0

Even though two of our youth intake players got injured in the match, James Ashcroft twisted knee out for 3 weeks and Frank Addai bruised thigh 7 to 10 days we will still be signing both

With us signing all players from the youth intake we have made the following changes:

GK – Conor Crossley – sent to our U21
GK – Greg Moorhouse – sent to our U21
D – Elliot Scott – sent to our U21
M – Callum Marshall – sent to our U21
M – Joel Thompson – sent to our U21
ST – Dylan Palfreyman – sent to our U21

The reason for those changesis because we wanted to give all of our youth intake players the most time this year to develop before next season.

March 7th

Our main squad has a road game today against Hyde.

Guiseley (16th ranked) @ Hyde (15th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 6th goal of the season (23)
goal.png
Kyle Perry scored his 6th goal of the season (40)

injured.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley 29th min)
injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley 78th min)
slightly-injured.png
Jacob Lawlor (Guiseley)

yellow-card.png
Matthew Challoner (Hyde)
yellow-card.png
Joe Leesley (Hyde)
yellow-card.png
Danny Hall (Hyde)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Kyle Perry (Guiseley) 1g 7.2 rating

March 8th

Our U18 squad with our new youth intakes take on Eastbourne Boro U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-2, Alex Booth scored both goals

March 9th

Greg Moorhouse who we just moved to our U21 will be out for 3 months after he suffered a slipped disc

March 12th

Our U21 squad has a friendly game scheduled for March 15th against Grimsby

March 14th

Our main squad has a home game against Brackley as our U18 squad has a league game against Stalybridge U18.

Brackley (12th ranked) @ Guiseley (15th ranked)

goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scores his 2nd goal of the season (45+2)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scores his 6th goal of the season (49)
Final: 6-2 L

slightly-injured.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)
slightly-injured.png
Jack Stockhill (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
D. Moyo (Brackley) 2g 1a 9.3 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Alex Booth scored the lone goal

Jack Stockdill will be out of action for 3 to 4 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

March 15th

Our U21 has a friendly against Grimsby U21. Our U21 lost by a score of 3-1, Rio Wilde an unknown scored the lone goal

Sam Sheridan has fully recovered from his fractured wrist

March 17th

We have to start resigning players for next season as their contracts run out in June.

We have offered Danny Ellis 375 per week we were going offer him 450 to just be a player but he wanted to be aU18 coach as well so I figure ok if ur making 400 per week now we will lower it to 375 and u can say. So we save a small amount of 25 per week but it’s still savings.

With how well Adam Boyes has done this year we have offered him a 50 per week increase plus going from back up to first time as he goes from 500 per week to 550 not immediately however but it will be at the end of the season.

March 18th

We have setup a few tutoring parings

GK – Alan Hargreaves will be learning from Steve Drench
M – Frank Addai will train with Gavin Rothery
M – Micky Sharrocks will train with Wayne Brooksby
M/AM – Aron Leese will train with Nicky Boshell
D (LC) – Gavin Buxton will train with Ben Parker
D (RC) – Kurt Joseph will train with Ryan Toulson
D – David Murphy will train with Danny Lowe
D – Gareth Pritchard will train with Danny Ellis

March 19th

Our U21 squad has scheduled a friendly against Bury U21 for March 22nd

March 20th

Andy Holdsworth has signed his new contract that will kick in in on May 10th 2015. Jordan Hendrie has signed his new non contract which will kick in on May 10th

Adam Boyes has signed his pre-contract which kicks in on May 10th

March 21st

Our main squad has a road game against Lowestoft as our U18 has a league game against Bromley U18

Guiseley (16th ranked) @ Lowestoft (7th ranked)

goal.png
Milan Thompson scored his 1st and 2nd goals of the season (17, 34)
goal.png
Kyle Perry scored his 7th goal of the season (37)
Final: 3-2 W

slightly-injured.png
slightly-injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley)
slightly-injured.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)

injured.png
Andrew Fisk (Lowestoft 81st min)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Josh Hare (Lowestoft)
yellow-card.png
Dan Gleeson (Lowsoft)

man-of-the-match.png
Milan Thompson (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 rating

Our U18 squad has finally won their first game since the youth intake has joined our U18 squad, as our U18 squad own by a score of 2-0. Alex Booth and Kurt Joseph both scored the goals. Since joining our U18 squad Alex Booth has 4 goals and 2 PoM in 4 games.

Ben Parker will be out of action for 6 to 8 days with a stubbed toe, Andy Holdsworth will be out of action for 6 to 8 days with bruised ribs

March 22nd

Our U21 squad has a friendly today against Bury U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 4-2, Nat Hanson and Rio Wide both unknowns scored the goals.

Danny Ellis has signed his new contract that will keep him until June 2016 at 375 per week

George Rooney has told us to sign a 15 yr old regen/youth intake player who is a AM by the name of Toby Lee. His potential right now is 2 stars but could go up to a 5. Even though he wasn’t from our youth intake he was from someone elses youth intake we will sign him for our U18 squad.

March 24th

Milan Thompson was named to the Team of the Week

March 26th

Toby Lee has signed his youth contract and will be joining our U18 squad. He good crazy good how did no one sign him.

2015-08-25_00019_zpsstgyxoxc.jpg

Our U21 squad has accepted a friendly game from Cardiff U21 for March 29th

We have offered Jack Stockdill a new contract that would see him go from 120 per week and wanting a promotion wade rise or a relegation wage rise to offering him a contract with neither of those in it to a 250 per week and if he agrees to these terms it will not kick in until the end of the season.

We have offered Ryan Toulson a contract that would see him go from making 400 per week until to 425 and lowering his bonuses.

Nicky Boshell we have offered him the same contract that he has now as he is currently making 300 per week as we have offered him 300 per week however he will be a rotation player.

The transfer window has come and gone as the roster we have today is what we are using to finish the season and hopefully getting promoted.

March 28th

Our club is back in action as we finish the month of March off with a home game against North Ferriby. Our U18 squad has a league game against Gosport U18

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ North Ferriby (14th ranked)

goal.png
Milan Thompson scored his 3rd goal of the season (65)

yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Jake Lawlor (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
O. Luto (North Ferriby) 1g 8.3 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 1-0 over Gosport, Alex Booth scored the lone goal.

March 29th

Our U21 squad has a friendly against Cardiff U21. The game finished in a 0-0 draw

Toby Lee the 15 yr old that we just signed has suffered broken ribs in training and will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks

Alex Johnson has fully recovered from his sprained ankle injury that has kept him out of action for 5 weeks

March 30th

Jack Stockdill has signed his new contract and Ryan Toulson has signed his new contract.

March 31st

Nicky Boshell has signed his pre contract that will kick in May

Last edited:
April 2nd

Our U21 has scheduled a friendly against Stockport U21 for April 5th

We have offered Danny Lowe a new contract going from 400 per week to 475 per week which won’t kick in until May

April 4th

We head on the road as our main club has a game against Colwyn Bay and our U18 Ebbsfleet U18

Guiseley (16th ranked) @ Colwyn Bay (21st ranked)

goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored his 5th and 6th goals of the season (pen 70, pen 86)

yellow-card.png
Sam Sheridan (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Josh Ollerenshaw (Colwyn Bay)

injured.png
Jordan Bove (Colwyn Bay)

man-of-the-match.png
M. Williams (Colwyn Bay) 2g 8.8 rating

Our U18 squad drew a 1-1 draw, James Ashcroft scored the lone goal.

Gloucester has been relegated from the Vanarama Conference North

April 5th

Our U21 squad has a game against Stockport U21, our U21 won by a score of 4-2, Callum Pilkington, Joel Thompson, Redmond Lee and unknown Duncan Udoh scored the goals.

April 6th

We have offered Gavin Rothery a new contract of 550 per week which is up from his 450 this year

Jack Stockdill has fully recovered from his pulled hamstring that has kept him out for 3 weeks

Colwyn Bay has been relegated from the Vanarama North

Danny Lowe has signed his pre-contract

April 7th

Gavin Rothery has been named to the Team of the Week

April 8th

Our scouting staff has found another 15 yr old youth intake that looks pretty good that was released by a club earlier in the season who is a 15 yr old goalkeeper who we will bring in for our U18 squad. He will be joining our organization on June 5th 2015

2015-08-25_00020_zpsi9zyx9pk.jpg

Adam Boyes will be out of action for 1-2 days with a cold

April 9th

Our U21 squad will be set to play Bradford PA U21 in a friendly match scheduled for April 12th.

April 10th

Gavin Rothery has signed his pre-contract

April 11th

Our main squad has a game against our arch rivals Bradford PA as our U18 has a game against AFC Fylde U18.

Guiseley (17th ranked) @ Bradford PA (4th ranked)

goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scores his 3rd and 4th goals of the season (20, 31)
goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored a hat trick scoring his 7th, 8th and 9th goals of the season (pen 54, 69, pen 90+3)

Final: 5-2 W

yellow-card.png
Luke Hornsey (Bradford PA)
yellow-card.png
Dean Briggs (Bradford PA)
yellow-card.png
Sam Sheridan (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Wayne Brooksby (Guiseley)

slightly-injured.png
slightly-injured.png

man-of-the-match.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley) 3g 9.4 rating

Our U18 squad drew a 1-1 draw with AFC Fylde U18, Alex Booth scored the goal

James Ashcroft who is a member of our U18 squad will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Wayne Brooksby will be out 3 to 4 weeks with a pulled hamstring

Barrow has secured a playoff spot

April 12th

Our U21 has a friendly game against Bradford PA U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 3-1, Elliot Scott and 2 unknowns Duncan Udoh and Nat Hanson scored the goals.

We have 3 games left in the regular season and with us currently ranked 17th the next 3 games I guess to say will decide my fate with the club

April 14th

Four of our players were named to the Team of the Week, Dan Atkinson, Gavin Rothery, Andy Holdsworth and Wayne Brooksby

Our main squad has a league game at home today against Stalybridge

Stalybridge (19th ranked) @ Guiseley (17th ranked)

goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored his 10th goal of the season (pen 30)
goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scored his 5th goal of the season (45+1)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 8th goal of the season (48)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 10th goal of the season (90+3)

Final: 4-3 W

injured.png
Oli Johnson (Guiseley 43rd min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Glenn Belezika (Stalybridge)
yellow-card.png
Brandon Haunstrup (Stalybridge)
yellow-card.png
Jon Fraser (Stalybridge)
yellow-card.png
Barry Cogan (Stalybridge)
yellow-card.png
Scott Kerr (Stalybridge)
yellow-card.png
Stephen Brogan (Stalybridge)

man-of-the-match.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley) 1g 1a 8.7 rating

April 15th

Micky Sharrocks who is with our U18 will be out for 4 to 5 weeks with a back strain

April 16th

Our U21 has a friendly scheduled for April 19th against Sheff Utd U21

Our U18 has a friendly scheduled for April 23rd against West Ham U18

April 18th

Today is our home finalie as it’s the last home game of the season against Chorley

Chorley (4th ranked) @ Guiseley (14th ranked)

goal.png
Milan Thompson scored his 4th of the season (42)

yellow-card.png
Sam Sheridan (Guiseley)

injured.png
Kyle Perry (Guiseley 59th min)

slightly-injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
|D.Stephenson (Chorley) 2g 8.7 rating

Gavin Rothery will be out 4 to 5 weeks with twisted ankle and will miss our season finale

Kyle Perry will miss 3 to 4 days with a dead leg.

Barrow have won the Vanarama North and will be heading to the Conference next season, Chorley, Leamington and Solihull Moors have all secured a playoff spot

April 19th

Our U21 has a friendly against Sheff Utd U21, our U21 lost by a score of 3-1, Eddie Butcher an unknown scored the goal

April 21st

Andy Holdsworth was named to the Team of the Week

We got word from our assistant that Adam Boyes was delighted at the results of his link up with Oli Johnson. Gooding has confirmed that they both got on really well on and off the pitch and that Boyes has gained a lot from the expereicne

With that being said we have asked Adam Boyes to now mentor our good youth in take Alex Booth.

April 23rd

Our U18 has a friendly against West Ham U18. Our U18 lost by a score of 7-1, Carl Blakey scored on a penalty.

Our U21 has a friendly scheduled for the 26th against Sheff Wed U21

April 25th

Today is our League finale as we head on the road against Oxford City.

Guiseley (15th ranked) @ Oxford City (17th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scores a hat trick scoring his 9th, 10th and 11th goals of the season (37, 87, pen 90+3)
goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scored his 6th goal of the season (49)

Final: 4-2 W

yellow-card.png
Luke Porritt (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Joe Morrell (Oxford City)

man-of-the-match.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley) 3g 9.6 rating

Gainsborough is the 3rd club from the Vanarama North to be relegated along with Colwyn Bay and Gloucester

Bradford PA secured the final playoff spot

Final League Standings:

2015-08-25_00021_zpsbbgythq1.jpg

Final League Player Stats

2015-08-25_00021_zpsbbgythq1.jpg

Final Team Stats

2015-08-25_00023_zpses2a2pge.jpg

Part 2

2015-08-25_00024_zpswxveaszz.jpg

Final VCS Standings

2015-08-25_00025_zps1puh0wtp.jpg

Final VC Standings

2015-08-25_00026_zpszvpi3zxd.jpg

League U18 Standings:

2015-08-25_00050_zpsc45kkd4v.jpg

U18 Team Stats:

2015-08-25_00049_zpsojv2wvgv.jpg

League U18 Player Stats:

2015-08-25_00051_zps02jdtl9f.jpg

Today is the day we say good bye to our loaned players for this season:

GK – Dan Atkinson (from Leeds)

2015-08-25_00027_zpstlx1oubp.jpg

D – Tom Pearce (from Leeds)

2015-08-25_00029_zpswg4wgiaz.jpg

D – Shane Killock(from Harrogate)

2015-08-25_00030_zpsqgetxkip.jpg

M – Sam Sheridan (from Barrow)

ST – Kyle Perry (from Altrincham)

2015-08-25_00031_zpsm2asit6i.jpg

ST – Milan Thompson (from Macclesfield)

2015-08-25_00032_zpsv7gczqg1.jpg

Also the following players will not be with our club next season. In brackets are where they were this season:

D – Elliott Scott (U18/U21)

2015-08-25_00041_zpsu0lzoit9.jpg

M/AM – Luke Porritt (Main/U21)

2015-08-25_00034_zpshuksbsqp.jpg

M – Callum Marshall (U18/U21)

2015-08-25_00043_zpsoywjgeyc.jpg

M – Joel Thompson (U18/U21)

2015-08-25_00044_zps3dr0s1ox.jpg

M/AM/ST – Dylan Palfreyman (U18/U21)

2015-08-25_00045_zps53ujlybw.jpg

M/AM – William Wells (U18)

2015-08-25_00048_zpstbvcof5f.jpg

We have offered the following contracts to the following players:

GK – Steve Dickinson (currently making 250 per week) we offered him 275 per week if agreed it won’t begin until May 2015

2015-08-25_00039_zpsumtktwud.jpg

D – Kyle Harrison (currently making 170 per week) offering him a non contract, if resigned he will play for our U21 squad next season

2015-08-25_00042_zpsvt20wyge.jpg

D/M – Jacob Lawlor (currently making 325 per week) we offered him a 350 per week if agreed it won’t go into effect until May

2015-08-25_00037_zpsbha6fiqf.jpg

M - Ben Walker (currently making 30 per week) we offered him a non contract for next season. He will be playing for our U21 squad next season

2015-08-25_00038_zpshohhrz0u.jpg

M/AM – Wayne Brooksby (currently making 400 per week) we offered him 425 per week if agreed it won’t begin until next month

2015-08-25_00036_zpsig8e02ij.jpg

ST – Callum Pilkington (currently making $8 per week) offered him non contract of which I agreed he will be a striker or our U21

2015-08-25_00046_zpsacfv8yfx.jpg

ST – Redmond Lee (currently making 65 per week) offered him a non contract for next season and will be a striker in our U21

D – Josh Snowden (currently making 35 per week) offered him a non-contract as we plan to use him in the U21

2015-08-25_00047_zpsclhzhemc.jpg

April 27th

Our U21 squad beat Sheff Wed U21 whose parent club is in the Sky Bet Championship to a 4-3 win. Callum Pilkington scored a hat trick and Duncan Udoh an unknown scored the other goal

We have offered the following staff new contracts:

U18 Manager – Jon Beswetherick (currently making 300 per week). We have given him a 100 per week increase.

2015-08-25_00052_zpsdiezohbo.jpg

U18 Assistant Manager – Steven Hulme (currently making 300 per week) , we have offered him 375 per week for next season

2015-08-25_00054_zpsxhvulmw2.jpg

We have decided to not resign our Assistant Manager in Micky Gooding as we plan on bringing in a new Assistant Manager in the off-season.

We have offered our Chief Scout George Rooney a new contract worth 100 per week

2015-08-25_00055_zpsegceprg3.jpg

We have offered our Physio Marty Royal from his non contract this week to a 50 per week for next season

2015-08-25_00056_zpshdswsbde.jpg

We have offered our U18 coach Colin Seal a new contract from the non contract this year to a 300 per week if he resigns

We have offered our goalie coach Joe Corrigan a 375 per week up from the 300 he currently was making and we have added a 2 yr deal to the resign and a 30% promotion wage raise.

2015-08-25_00057_zpsybhkwzpt.jpg

We have decided to let go of our current Head of Youth coach Kevin Grogan and have put in a offer for our new head of youth coach

2015-08-25_00058_zpskupg1c5r.jpg

Stuart Gray who is our U21 Assistant Manager will not be back with our club.

2015-08-25_00059_zpsuy1mbyps.jpg

April 28th

Marty Royal and George Rooney both signed their new deal

Dan Atkinson and Adam Boyes named the Team of the Week

I was getting nervous as the board hasn’t offered me a new contract so I approached them asking what their plans were and they said they would offer me a new contract shortly.

Later on in the day they came to me with a new contract deal that had the following:

Expectations of above table finish
Transfer budget of 0
Wage Budget of 7k per week
No Agreed board requests
No philosophies

Since everything I asked the board in requests can not be met I will not renew my contract at this moment

I asked

Asked to expand the pitch so we can bring in more fans (they rejected)
Asked to improve our Youth Academy (they rejected)
Asked for a parent club (they rejected)

Today is the first leg of the semi final games for the playoffs.

Bradford PA takes on Chorley and Leamington takes on Solihull Moors. Chorley won 2-0 and Leamington won 2-1

If the board cant meet with the above terms I want atleast to be able to bring in 1 more coach for a fitness coach is all I ask

April 30th

Redmond Lee and Kyle Harrison both resign their contracts, Jacob Lawlor signs his pre-contract

Our U21 squad has a friendly game scheduled for May 3rd against Blackburn U21

Our U18 squad lost to FC Halifax by a score of 1-0

Last edited:
May 1st

Steve Dickinson signs his pre-contract

Andy Holdsworth was name the Player of the Month for April.

We have another discussing with the board for a contract renewal

I have asked for improve the youth’s recruitment and they have agreed with that being said they have offered me a 1 yr contract extension worth 700 per week.

They have also offered 15% wage Rise, 35% relegation Wage drop and 90% of compensation for managerial role

After I finally agreed to the terms the following came out in the press:

The Guiseley chairman Phil Rogerson has declared himself delighted that I have agreed to renew my contract with the club. The chairman feels I have shown fantastic commitment to the club by signing a new deal which he sure will please the players and fans alike.

In an interview with the press the following was said by a Guiseley player

“In an interview at the Guiseley training ground follow the news that Manager Rick Stevens had signed a new deal, Nicky Boshell stated that he was pleased that Guiseley hadseen sense in retaining amanager he believes is capable of great things.

The Guiseley attacking midfielder commented that Stevens had proved himself to be an accomplished manager and he was delighted the would be staying at Nethermoor”

Jon Beswetherick has agreed to his new contract deal as the U18 manager

Ben Walker, Josh Snowden and Wayne Brooksby all sign their new contracts

Colin Seal has agreed to his new contract as U18 coach

May 2nd

Our Goalie coach Joe Corrigan has agreed to his new terms of his contract, Steve Hulme has agreed to his new terms for the U18 Assistant manager job to renew his contract

Our U18 squad beat Whitehawk U18 by a score of 2-1, James Ashcroft and Alex Booth both have scored

It’s the second leg of the Vanarama North Semi Finals

Chorley and Bradford PA drew a 2-2 tie, however with Chorley winning the first leg they take the series 4-2 and advanced, with Leamington winning their first league and drawing with Solihull Moors 2-2, Leamington has taken their series 4-3 and Battle Chorley to find out who joins Barrow in the Conference next season.

May 3rd

Our U21 drew a 1-1 with Blackburn U21, Callum Pilkington scored the goal

Dylan Palfreyman will be out 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Callum Pilkington will be out 6 to 8 days with a bruised shin

May 4th

Wayne Brooksby has fully recovered from his pulled hamstring that has kept him out for 3 weeks

May 5th

Jordan Hendrie will be out of action for 5 to 6 weeks with a sprained ankle

May 9th

Today is the Playoff Final between Chorley and Leamington with the winner joining Barrow in the Conference next season. Chorley won by a score of 2-1 and will join Barrow in the next league up Vanarama Conference next season

Our U18 squad lost to Western-super-Mare U18 by a score of 3-2, Alex Booth and Alan Murphy scored the goals.

May 10th

Bradford PA’s Lewis Nuttall was namedthe Player of the Season putting up 25 goals in 43 games with a AvR of 7.07

Bradford PA’s Lewis Nuttall was named the League’s Top Goalscorer

We have asked our players to return back on June 15th so we can prepare for the 7 week long pre-season. This way they will get fit and ready to go for the regular season.

All of the players that have signed their pre-contracts all become official today

May 14th

On our main squad next season we plan on only having 20 players for the regular season this way everyone will get a chance to play.

Gavin Rothery has fully recovered from his twisted ankle that kept him out for 4 weeks

May 17th

Chorley’s Garry Filtcroft won the Manager of the Year award

We get a new main skit sponsorship deal worth 12.5k

The board have announced that the upcoming season wage budget is going to be set for 8.75k while our transfer budget will be set at 0

May 28th

After a few days of looking at our clubs depth and such we find out that Oli Johnson will not be returning to our club next season.

2015-08-25_00060_zpsbjdqqabk.jpg

We will be looking for a striker from Leeds for a loan for sure next season.

May 31st

We have offered Greg Moorhouse to a non contract to be the U21 goalkeeper for next season

June 3rd

Our Goalkeeping coach Joe Corrigan is set to retire from coaching May 9th 2016 so after next season we will have to go hire ourselves a new goalie coach

June 4th

Greg Moorhouse has signed his new contract for next season

June 5th

Liam Delahunty who we signed as a 15 yr old at the time now is a 16 yr old goaltender who officially has signed with our club.

2015-08-25_00061_zpsbz4ad2ir.jpg

June 13th

Jordan Hendrie has fully recovered from his sprained ankle that had kept him out for 5 weeks

June 18th

Our U21 have scheduled 3 friendlies coming up:

July 12th against Grantham U21
July 16th against Belper U21
August 3rd against Natwich U21

June 22nd

Alan Murphy who is on our U18 squad has a sports hernia and will be out 5 to 6 weeks, let’s hope he will be back for the U18 season

June 23rd

Just a reminder Luke Porritt and Oli Johnson will be gone in 7 days as we don’t plan to resign Porritt and Oli does not want to resign with us.

We plan to bring in a new head of youth and a new assistant manager as Mick Gooding and Kevin Grogan will not be back next season.

June 24th

We have been invited to join a U21 league and U18 league

U21 League you can have 1 over 21 goalkeeper and 3 outfield over 21 players

U18 League I can have 1 over 19 goalkeeper but cannot be over 20 yrs old

June 25th

Fans have voted 38% for Andy Holdsworth as the Guiseley player of the year, 30% goes to Danny Lowe and 20% to Danny Ellis and 12 % is listed as Other

Guiseley will kick off the 2015-2016 Vanarama Conference North season at Home against AFC Fylde on August 8th. Guiseley’s first away match of the season is against Stockport on August 11th

We will entertain Stockport on boxing day and our last scheduled fixture of the season is against Harrogate on the 23rd of April at home.

So we have five new clubs to the Vanarama North this season

Relegated from Vanarama Conference is Nuneaton and Altrincham, while Welling and Aldershot joined VCS. Also with Gainsborough and Colwyn Bay and Gloucester being relegated out of VCN we are welcoming Stamord, Corby and Ilkeston.

We have been given 12.37k for Vanarama North TV rights for the season

We expect a mid table which means our wage budget will be set for 8.83k

We will also be able to hire another staff member with our new Head of Youth and our new Assistant as we plan to hire a U21 Manager as well.

June 27th

Jacob Lawlor will be out of action for 5 to 6 days with food poisoning

We have found Oli Johnson’s replacement in Tyla Bell from leeds who joins our club on a loan for the season

2015-08-25_00062_zpswevrts2o.jpg

We have also added a centre-back to our club as well in 18 yr old Jack Turnbull from Leeds for a season loan

2015-08-25_00063_zpsardqam3q.jpg

June 28th

We are very happy to announce 29 yr old Assistant Manager Nathan Horne from England as our new U21 club Manager. He is scheduled to make 300 per week until June 30th 2016. Now that we were able to sign Nathan we now have acting fitness coach as well.

2015-08-25_00064_zps8wp8wyel.jpg

June 30th

Since the Head of Youth coach that we wanted is no longer in the game why I do not know I went to go search and his name doesn’t come up, so we are currently keeping Kevin Grogan on a month to month bases until we find someone better.

The following is the list of teams in our U21 League:

2015-08-25_00065_zpspfruubc7.jpg

The following is the list of teams in our U18 league:

2015-08-25_00066_zpskwzfg0xl.jpg

July 1st

The following are our 3 clubs friendly schedules unless more games get added:

Main Squad:

July 4th vs. FC United (Northern Premier)
July 7th vs. Ashton Utd (Northern Premier)
July 11th @ West Auckland (Northern League D1)
July 14th vs. Brodsworth (Lower Leagues)
July 18th vs. Leeds (Sky Bet Championship)
July 21st vs. Marine (Northern Premier)
July 25th vs. Bradford (Sky Bet League 1)
July 28th vs. Ashton Town (Lower Leagues)
August 2nd vs. Swansea U21 (Premier Division)

U21 Squad:

July 12th @ Grantham U21 (Northern Premier)
July 16th @ Belper U21 (Northern Premier)
July 26th vs. Peterborough U21 (Sky Bet League 1)
August 3rd @ Nantwich U21 (Northern Premier)

U18 Squad:

July 23rd vs. Carlisle U18
July 30th vs. Hartlepool U18

Our U18 league will feature 24 games with each team playing each other twice

Our U21 league will also feature 24 games as well

Our board was very pleased and said that they are please ti see that the fans believe letting Oli Johnson leave the club to be a fairly good decision.

We have also hired new Assistant Manager Carl Clampitt who is a 30 yr old from England.

Below is a comparison between our new assistant and our assistant Mick Gooding from last season
July 4th

Our Main squad has our very first friendly of the pre-season with a home game against FC United. Our squad won by a score of 2-1, Alex Johnson scored and FC scored on their own goal.

July 7th

We have our next friend our main squad against Ashton Utd at home. Our squad won by a score of 5-1, Jack Turnbull, Alex Johnson and Andy Holdsworth each scored a goal and Tyla Bell scored 2 goals

July 11th

We have added another player on loan from Leeds as we have brought in 18 yr old full back Michael Taylor for the season.

Our main squad had a friendly at home against West Auckland. Our squad won by a score of 4-1, Alex Johnson, Tyla Bell, Kyle Harrison and Callum Pilkington all scored the goals.

July 12th

Our U21 has a friendly game against Grantham U21. Our U21 squad drew a 1-1 draw. Tyla Bell scored the lone goal.

Michael Taylor left the game with a pulled hamstring and will be out 3 to 4 weeks

July 14th

Our main squad has a friendly game at home against Brodsworth. Our squad won by a score of 2-0, Ryan Toulson and Alex Johnson scored the goals.

July 16th

Our U21 has a friendly against Belper U21. Our U21 squad drew a 3-3 tie, David Rivans an unknown scored a goal and Redmond Lee scored 2 goals

July 18th

Our main squad has a friendly against our Parent club in Leeds on our home pitch. Our main squad lost by a score of 3-1, Tyla Bell scored the lone goal

July 21st

Our main squad has a friendly against Marine. Our main squad lost by a score of 3-0

July 23rd

Our U18 squad has their first friendly as they take on Carlisle U18 whos parent club plays in the Sky Bet League 2. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Gareth Pritchard scored the lone goal

David Murphy will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks with a twisted ankle

July 24th

The Sky Bet Odds have been announced:

Altrincham has been named 3-1 favorites to gain promotion with the main contenders:

40-1 Tamworth, 50-1 Nuneaton, 50-1 AFC Fylde, 50-1 Hednesford, 50-1 Bradford PA

They have ranked us 150-1 to get promotion

July 25th

Our main squad plays at home against Bradford in a friendly. Our main squad lost by a score of 2-0

Jacob Lawlor will be out of action for 2 weeks with a damaged elbow

July 26th

Our U21 squad has a friendly game against Peterborough U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 2-0, Redmond Lee and Callum Pilkington scored the goals.

Alan Hargreaves who is one of the goalkeepers for our U18 squad will be out of action for 10-12 days after suffering a sprained twist during practice.

July 28th

Today is our main squad’s friendly against Ashton Town as well as the 1st round draw for the U18 cup. Our main squad wins by a score of 3-1, Tyla Bell scored a hat trick for 3 goals

Our U18 squad has drawn AFC Fylde U18 in the 1st round of the U18 Cup. The following are all of the teams that are in the U18 Cup:

July 30th

Our U18 squad has their last friendly game against Hartlepool U18 before they open the regular season on the 15th of August against Havant & W U18

Our U18 squad won 5-3 over Hartlepool U18 in friendly action, Lewis Magee, James Ashcroft, Alex Booth and Toby Lee each scored a goal as Hartpool U18 also scored on their own goal.

August 2nd

According to our line up we can fit in another 3 more spots for players on loan if we need.

Today is our last friendly game for our main squad as they take on Swansea U21 before we open the regular season at home against AFC Fylde on August 8th

Our main squad lost by a score of 5-0 against Swansea

August 3rd

Our U18 goalkeeper Liam Delahunty will be out of action for 10 to 12 days with a strained wrist.

Our U21 squad has a friendly against Nantwich U21 in a friendly action. Our U21 squad won by a score of 4-1, Duncan Udoh an unknown scored a goal and Redmond Lee scored a hat trick

We are keeping Andy Holdsworth as our Captain and naming Danny Ellis as our new assistant captain.

August 4th

Michael Taylor has fully recovered from his pull hamstring injury

August 7th

Andy Holdsworth will be tutoring Jack Stockdill

Jacob Lawlor has fully recovered from his damaged elbow that kept him out for 2 weeks

Our board has given us their expectations for the season:

League: mid-table
FA Trophy: 1st round
FA Cup: 4th Qualifying round

The following are our U18, U21 and main squad rosters for the upcoming season:

August 8th

We open the 2015-2016 regular season at home against AFC Fylde.

AFC Fylde (1st ranked) @ Guiseley (7th ranked)

goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 1st goal as a Lion and 1st of the season (11)
goal.png
Danny Ellis scored his 1st goal of the season (55)
goal.png
Wayne Brooksby scored his 1st goal of the season (63)

injured.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley 43rd min)
injured.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley 84th min)
injured.png
James Tunnicliffe (AFC Fylde 16th min)

slightly-injured.png
Jack Turnbull (Guiseley)
slightly-injured.png
Michael Taylor (Guiseley)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Douglas Price (AFC Fylde)
yellow-card.png
Jamie Wootton (AFC Fylde)
yellow-card.png
Adam Sumner (AFC Fylde)

man-of-the-match.png
Tyla Bell (Guiseley) 1g 1a 8.9 rating

Jack Turnbull will be out for 3 weeks with a twisted knee, Andy Holdsworth will be out of action for 11 days to 2 weeks with a sprained wrist, Michael Taylor will be out 5 to 6 days with Gashed Arm

August 9th

Our marketing staff said that our season tickets are down from last year as we sold 110 last season and thisseason we have sold 106

I have some good news and we have brought a familiar face back. With Taylor and Holdsworth out of the line up we can use Adam Boyes and Nicky Boshell as midfielders instead of strikers so it made us decide to go out and get a former Lion from last year from Macclesfield loane Milan Thompson will be joining us for a 3 month loan.

August 10th

So apparently Sky Sports the verge to be sacked, that just makes me laugh

August 11th

Danny Ellis, Nicky Boshell and Tyla Bell all named to the Team of the Week

Our main squad is on the road against Stockport. Before the game our club has recalled Jordan Hendrie from U21

Guiseley (3rd ranked) @ Stockport (19th ranked)

yellow-card.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley)

slightly-injured.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
I. Ormson (Stockport) GK 7.9 rating

Ryan Toulson will be out of action for 2 weeks with a damaged elbow

August 14th

With all of the injuries to our back field we have brought in another loan from Leeds in 18 yr old centre-back Isaac Assenso for a 3 month loan.

August 15th

Our main squad is at home as we take on Leamington in league action for Isaac Assenso debut as well as our U18 open their regular season against Havant & W U18

Leamington (20th ranked) @ Guiseley (9th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 1st goal of the season (pen 27)
goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 2nd goal of the season (68)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 1st goal of the season (90)

slightly-injured.png

man-of-the-match.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley) 1a 8.0 rating

Michael Taylor will be out of action for 2 weeks with a damaged elbow, Nicky Boshell will be out of action for 7 to 10 days with a bruised thigh

Our U18 squad drew a 3-3 draw with Havant & W U18 in their season opener. Alex Booth scored 2 goals and Jeremy Brown scored the other goal

Callum Pilkington will be out of action for 6-8 weeks after he suffered fractured ribs during a U21 practice

August 16th

Our U21 squad has a game against Bradford U21, our U21 won by a score of 3-1, Ben Walker and two unknowns Eddie Whittall and Eddie Butcher all scored goals

August 19th

Our U21 squad has a game against Morecambe U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 3-2, Ben Walker and Milan Thompson both score goalsand Morecambe scored on their own goal.

Andy Holdsworth has fully recovered from his sprained wrist

August 20th

Our U21 has a friendly scheduled for August 23rd against Burnley U21, our U18 has a friendly game against Tranmere U18 on August 27th

August 22nd

Our main squad has a league game against Tamworth on the road.

Guiseley (6th ranked) @ Tamworth (3rd ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 2nd goal of the season (15)
goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 2nd goal of the season (60)

yellow-card.png
Connor Martin (Tamworth)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)

slightly-injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley)
slightly-injured.png
slightly-injured.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Wayne Brooksby (Guiseley) 1a 8.4 rating

Andy Holdsworth will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted ankle, Alex Johnson will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a thigh strain, Gavin Rothery will be out of action for 6 to 8 days with bruised ribs

Good thing is our next game isn’t for another 7 days so we can get rest or our players.

August 23rd

Our U21 has a game against Burnley U21, our U21 drew a 3-3 Milan Thompson and unknowns Rio Wilde and Duncan Udoh scored the goals.

August 24th

Ryan Toulson has fully recovered from the damaged elbow injury that has kept him out for 2 weeks

August 25th

Steve Drench, Danny Lowe and Wayne Brooksby were named to the Team of the Week

August 26th

Carl Blakey was injured during practice and will be out 7 to 10 days with a concussion

Our U21 squad has a game against Chester U21, our U21 squad won by a score of 1-0. Milan Thompson scored the lone goal

Jack Turnbull has fully recovered from his twisted knee

August 27th

Our U18 squad has a game against Tranmere U18, our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Alan Murphy scored the lone goal

Our U21 squad scheduled a friendly against Swansea U21

August 28th

Michael Taylor has fully recovered from his damaged elbow that has kept him out for 2 weeks

August 29th

Our main squad has a home game against Boston Utd.

Boston Utd (18th ranked) @ Guiseley (1st ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 3rd goal of the season

yellow-card.png
Jack Turnbull (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

injured.png
Kaine Felix (Boston Utd)
injured.png
Kyle Dixon (Boston Utd)

man-of-the-match.png
Luke Watson (Boston Utd) 8.3 rating

August 30th

Our U21 squad has a game against Swansea U21, Our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-2. Rob Brayford and Ben Uzun both unknowns scored the goals

September 1st

Adam Boyes was named to the Team of the Week

We open the new month with a road game against Solihull Moors

Guiseley (1st ranked) @ Solihull Moors (20th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scores his 4th goal of the season (11)
goal.png
Gavin Rothery scores his 1st, 2nd and 3rd goals of the season (24, 84,89)

Final: 4-2 W

injured.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley 49th min)

man-of-the-match.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley) 3g 9.6 rating

Danny Lowe will be out of action for 3 to 4 days with a dead leg

September 3rd

Our U21 is scheduled to take on Mansield U21 in a friendly on September 6th

September 5th

Our main squad has a home game against Hednesford as Our U18 squad has a game against Altrincham U18

Hednesford (21st ranked) @ Guiseley (1st ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 5th and 6th goals of the season (4, 82)

Final: 4-2 L

injured.png
Ross Adams (Hednesford 54th min)

man-of-the-match.png
A. Davenport (Hednesford) 1a 8.8 rating

Our U18 drew a 0-0 tie with Altrincham U18

Aron Leese will be out of action for 6 to 7 weeks with fractured ribs who plays for our U18 squad

September 6th

Today is the U18 Cup 2nd round draw and our U21 has a game against Mansfield U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 4-2, Mitchell Nwachukwu who is an unknown scored the goal and Mansfield U21 scored on their own goal.

September 7th

Alex Johnson has fully recovered from his thigh strain that has kept him out for 2 weeks

September 9th

Our U21 squad has a game against AFC Telford, Our u21 lost by a score of 2-1. Jordan Hendrie scored the lone goal

Andy Holdsworth has fully recovered from his twisted knee injury that kept him out for 3 weeks

September 10th

Our U21 has scheduled a friendly with FC Halifax U21 for September 13th

September 11th

We have decided to bring in one final player for the season in 17 yr old centreback Callum Gunner from Accrington

September 12th

Our main squad has a game against Oxford City as our U18 squad has a game against Basingstoke U18

Guiseley (3rd ranked) @ Oxford City (14th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 7th goal of the season (pen 51)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png

injured.png
Milan Thompson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
L. Hendrie (Oxford City)

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1 to Basingstoke U18, James Ashcroft scored the lone goal

September 13th

Our U21 squad has a friendly against FC Halifax U21, Our U21 squad lost by a score of 5-3, Rob Brayford, Spencer McGuinness and Ben Castle all unknowns scored the goals

With three goalkeepers on our U18 squad ihave decided to bring up Liam Delahunty to our U21 that way all 3 goalies can get proper development.

September 14th

Today is the FA Cup 2nd qualifying round. We have drawn as the away team against Shepshed. They play in the England Midland Football League

September 16th

Our U21 squad has a game against Doncaster U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 1-0, Eamon Brown an unknown scored the goal

September 17th

Our U21 scheduled a friendly against Fleetwood U21 for September 20th

Our U18 squad has scheduled a friendly for September 21st against York U18

September 19th

Our main squad has a home game against Ilkeston

Ilkeston (18th ranked) @ Guiseley (4th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 3rd and 4th goals of the season (pen 20, 69)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 8th goal of the season (pen 50)

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 1st goal of the season (64)

Final: 4-1 W

injured.png
Milan Thompson (Guiseley 15th min)

yellow-card.png
Isaac Assenso (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Louis Greenway-Tambini (Ilkeston)

man-of-the-match.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley) 1a 9.0 rating

September 20th

Our U21 has a friendly against Fleetwood U21, our U21 won by a score of 2-1, Spencer McGuinness an unknown scored a goal an Fleetwood U21 scored on their own goal

September 21st

Our U18 squad has a friendly against York U18, our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-0

September 22nd

Our main squad has a road game against Brackley

Guiseley (3rd ranked) @ Brackley (9th ranked)

goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scored his 1st goal of the season (42)

Final: 4-1 L

red-card.png
Jack Turnbull (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
D. Moyo (Brackley) 4g 9.7 rating

Andy Holdsworth, Nicky Boshell and Alex Johnson all named to the team of the Week

September 23rd

Our U18 has their 1st round of the U18 Cup today against AFC Fylde U18, Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

September 24th

Little update on a few people that were with our club last year:

Oli Johnson is still a free transfer and Sam Sheridan who did really well for our club on loan from Barrow last season was released by Barrow.

Luke Porritt who bitched about playing who we would of kept if he didn’t complain still is a free transfer

With Kevin Grogan with us on a month to month bases I have decided to release him and do a advert for a Head of Youth Development coach

Our U21 squad has scheduled a friendly against FC Halifax U21

September 26th

We have our 2nd Qualifying game against Shepshed as our U18 has a game against Solihull Moors U18

Guiseley @ Shepshed (2nd Qualifying Round FA Cup)

goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scored his 2nd goal of the season (3)
goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 3rd goal of the season (42)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 9th goal of the season (pen 62)

man-of-the-match.png
S. Towers (Shepshed) 1g 1a 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-1, Sean Parkin scored 2 goals, Alan Murphy added a goal and Jeremy Brown added a goal

We have won a prize of $7.42k in prize money for winning that round

September 27th

Our U21 has a friend game against FC Halifax U21, Our U21 squad won by a score of 3-2, Redmond Lee scored two goals and Spencer Peacock an unknown scored the goal.

Michael Taylor will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

September 28th

Today is the 3rd Qualifying round for the FA Cup Draw. We have been drawn as the away team against as we play another VCN team in North Ferriby in the next round. The game is scheduled for October 10th

September 30th

Our U21 squad has a game against AFC Fylde U21, the game finished in a 3-3 draw, Kyle Harrison scored a goal, Josh Snowden scored a goal and Ian May an unknown scored a goal as well

Our next two games are against North Ferriby. We first have a league game against them on the 3rd of October and then FA Cup game against them on the 10th. The league game is a home game for us as the Cup game is a road game

October 1st

Gavin Rotheryfrom our beloved Guiseley was named as the Player of the month for September. The report says that the 28 yr old central midfielder has really demonstrated to everyone what a capable player he is over the past few weeks

Our board is slightly disappointed with the current situation concerning the signing of Milan Thompson.

So far in 9 games he does not have a goal or an assistant or anything so we have decided to terminate his loan

October 3rd

Our main squad has a league game today against North Ferriby as our U18 squad has a game against Harrogate U18.

North Ferriby (13th ranked) @ Guiseley (4th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 5th and 6th goals of the season (28, 72)
goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 4th goal of the season (49)

yellow-card.png
Liam King (North Ferriby)

slightly-injured.png

man-of-the-match.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley) 2g 9.0 rating

Our U18 drew a 3-3 draw with Harrogate U18, Alex Booth, Alan Murphy and Toby Lee all scored goals

Alan Murphy wil be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Solihull Moors who was one of the top teams in the league last year have sacked their manger Marcus Bignot. They are 21st out of 22nd teams 1 win 3 draws and 7 losses for 13 GF 20 GA -7 for 6 pts

October 4th

Our U21 squad has a game against Lincoln U21, Our U21 squad lost by a score of 1-0

October 6th

Ryan Toulson and Wayne Brooksby were named to the Team of the Week

We have decided to let go on John Milton as our secondary scout as we have found a replacement scout for him

October 8th

No our top goal scorer Adam Boyes who has 8 goals in 11 league games will miss our FA Cup game as he suffered a twisted ankle and will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks

Our U18 squad scheduled to play Wrexham U18 in a friendly game on October 12th

Our U21 squad is scheduled to play Ipswich U21 in a friendly game on October 11th

October 9th

We have brought in Steve Basham as our new Head of Youth coach. He is scheduled to make 300 per week until June 2016

October 10th

Today is the FA Cup Qualifying game against North Ferriby. With Boyes out on injuries we have decided to recall Redmond Lee from our U21 squad to use as a sub. He has 8 goals in 19 games this season.

Guiseley @ North Ferriby (FA Cup)

goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 5th and 6th goals of the season (61, 88)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 2nd goal of the season (65)

yellow-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley) 2a 9.0 rating

With the win our club wins 12.37k in prize money

After the game we have ended the loan to 18 yr old Isaac Assenso who we had from Leeds

October 11th

Our U21 squad has a game against Ipswich U21, of which our U21 lost by a score of 2-0

We have added a new scout on a non contract from Scotland by the name of David Graham.

October 12th

Our U18 squad has a game against Wrexham U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Alex Booth scored 2 goals and Gareth Pritchard scored the other

Also today is the 4th round Qualfying of the FA Cup draw, 70 teams to be drawn today. We have drawn Matlock on the road once again as the game is scheduled for October 24th

Our game against Stalybridge scheduled for the 24th is rescheduled for the 27th

October 13th

Our main squad has a road game against Hyde.

Guiseley (4th ranked) @ Hyde (22nd ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 7th goal of the season (61)
goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 7th goal of the season (74)

injured.png
Redmond Lee (Guiseley 29th min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Hall (Hyde)

man-of-the-match.png
Tyla Bell (Guiseley) 1g 8.2 rating

Redmond Lee will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks with a damaged knee cap

October 15th

Solihull Moors have hired Billy Greenwood as their new Manager. He looks to be a regen manager

Our U21 squad has a friendly coming up against Alfreton U21 on October 18th

Michael Taylor has fully recovered from his twisted knee injury

October 17th

Our main squad has a game against Altrincham as our U18 has a game against Bath U18.

Altrincham (13th ranked) @ Guiseley (3rd ranked)

goal.png
Wayne Brooksby scored his 2nd goal of the season (38)
goal.png
Tyla Bell scored his 8th goal of the season (57)
goal.png
Gavin Rothery scored his 4th goal of the season (82)

injured.png
Michael Taylor (Guiseley 48th min)
injured.png
James Campion (Altrincham 81st min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Sam Heathcote (Altrincham)
yellow-card.png
Scott Leather (Altrincham)
yellow-card.png
Rob Strong (Altrincham)

man-of-the-match.png
Wayne Brooksby (Guiseley) 1g 1a 8.8 rating

Our U18 squad lost to Bath U18 by a score of 4-1, Alex Booth scored the lone goal

Hednesford have sacked their Manager Rob Smith

October 18th

Our U21 squad has a game against Alfreton U21, our U21 squad won by a score of 3-1, Jake Lawlor, Callum Pilkington and Callum Gunner scored the goals.

October 20th

Steve Drench and Gavin Rothery were named to the Team of the Week

October 21st

Our U21 squad has a game against Grimsby U21, our U21 won by a score of 3-0. Jack Turnbull, Callum Gunner each scored a goal and Grimby scored on their own goal.

Callum Pilkington suffered a 4-5 weeks with a twisted ankle

October 24th

Our main squad is on the road to take on Matlock in FA Cup action as our U18 squad has a game against Weymouth U18

Guiseley @ Matlock (FA Cup)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scores his 8th and 9th goals of the season (58, 90+3)

injured.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley 64th min)
injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley (79th min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 rating

With us winning the FA Cup 4th Qualifying round we have won $20.62k in prize money

Our U18 squad won by a score of 1-0, Lewis Magee scored the lone goal

Danny Lowe will miss our next game due to getting 5 yellow cards

October 25th

Our U21 has a game against Hednesford U21, our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-0

October 26th

Today is the FA Trophy North 3rd Qualifying round draw. There is 40 teams in the draw, We have drawn Brackley. The good news is that we finally have a home tournament game.

We also have the 1st round draw of the FA Cup draw today as well. There will be 87 teams drawn today. We have been drawn as the home team again in the second time today. We have drawn Alfreton from Vanarama Conference

The FA Trophy game is scheduled for November 28th and the FA Cup game is scheduled for November 7th

October 27th

We have a road game against Stalybridge on the road

Guiseley (3rd ranked) @ Stalybridge (9th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 10th goal of the season (79)

Alex Johnson missed his penalty shot at 63rd min

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Steve Drench (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Scott Kerr (Stalybridge)
yellow-card.png
James Cadman (Stalybridge)

man-of-the-match.png
S. Kerr (Stalybridge) 8.7 rating

Injury Update:

ST – Adam Boyes (twisted ankle) out 2 to 7 days
ST – Redmond Lee (damaged knee cap) out 10 days to 2 weeks

Barry Blankley has taken over as the Hednesford Manager. Last time he was a manager was 2012 with Havant & W

October 28th

Our U21 squad is up against North Ferriby U21, Our U21 drew a 1-1 draw with North Ferriby

October 29th

Our U21 squad is scheduled to play West Ham U21 on November 1st and Alfreton U21 on November 12th

Kyle Harrison has been complaining about first team time and with how well our defense has done with our team I don’t have room for him up on our main club right now so I have decided to release him on a free since he is on a out of contract.

October 30th

FC United has approached us to see if they can get Alex Johnson on loan. He’s our key striker besides Tyla Bell while Adam Boyes is out I don’t think so I rejected it.

October 31st

We end the month of October with a home game against Bradford PA.

Bradford PA (2nd ranked) @ Guiseley (3rd ranked)

goal.png
Nicky Boshell scored his 3rd and 4th goals of the season (41, 66)
goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 11th goal of the season (pen 53)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Andreas Bianga (Bradford PA)
yellow-card.png
Joe Colbeck (Bradford PA)
yellow-card.png
Billy Simpson (Bradford PA)

slightly-injured.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 rating

November 1st

Ilkeston’s young midfielder Charlie Dawes was named the Player of the Month for October. He scored four goals in 5 games

I have been named the Manager of the month for October as we went 3 wins and 2 draws in October with a 3-0 win over North Ferriby, 2-2 draw with Hyde, 3-1 win over Altrincham, 1-1 draw against Stalybridge and 3-0 win over Bradford PA.

Our U21 squad has a game against Wes Ham U21, the game ended in a 2-2 draw. Spencer Peacock and Rob Switon both unknowns scored the goals

The board has told me that the fans have voiced their concern over Ben Parker’s performances and that should be something that I should consider.

With that being said we have transfer listed Ben Parker

November 2nd

We got huge news as Adam Boyes have fully recovered from his twisted ankle that kept him out for 4 weeks

November 3rd

Our main squad has a league game on the road against Lowestoft

Guiseley (2nd ranked) @ Lowestoft (6th ranked)

injured.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley 19th min)

slightly-injured.png
MichaelTaylor (Guiseley)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Dawid Radomski (Lowestoft)

man-of-the-match.png
R. Edwards-King (Lowestoft) 7.6 rating

Michael Taylor will be out fo action for 6 to 8 days with a stubbed toe, Danny Lowe will be out of action for 6 to 8 days with a bruised rib

Leamington have sacked their manager Paul Holleran

Jack Stockdill will miss our FA Cup game in a few days as he has reached his limit for yellow cards and now has a one game suspension

November 4th

Our U21 squad has a friendly game against Nuneaton U21 on November 8th 2015

November 7th

Our main squad is at home against Alfreton in FA Cup action as our U18 squad takes on Aldershot U18

Alfreton @ Guiseley (1st round of FA Cup)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 12th goal of the season (38)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 10th goal of the season (90)

slightly-injured.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley)

injured.png
Tyla Bell (Guiseley 27th min)
injured.png
Gavin Rothery (37th min)
yellow-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Jay Harris (Alfreton)

man-of-the-match.png
Wayne Brooksby (Guiseley) 1a 8.3 rating

With the win we take home $29.7k in prize money

Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-1 over Aldershot U18, Alex Booth has scored 2 goals, James Ashcroft scored 1 and Lewis Magee scored one.

Gavin Buxton who is a U18 player for our club is out for 3 weeks with a groin strain

Tyla Bell will be out of action for 2 months with a broken toe, Alex Johnson will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks with a twisted ankle

November 8th

Our U21 squad has a game against Nuneaton U21, our U21 squad won by a score of 3-1. Jordan Hendrie scored a goal and two unknowns Julian Newton and Lloyd Ruane scored.

Redmond Lee has fully recovered from his damaged knee cap injury. That still leaves us one striker short with Bell and Johnson injured

So our U21 has a game against Shrewsbury on the 11th and then our U18 has a game on the 12th against Alfreton U21. I’m going to have Alex Booth play both games and then we will recall up the 16 yr old to play for our main squad.

I didn’t want to call him up until he had a year or two in U21 but due to injuries I have no choice.

I have approached the board to see if they can find us a second Senior Affilate club as Leeds has no more strikers that will come down. The board agreed that they would search for another one for us.

November 9th

Today is the 2nd round of the FA Cup draw, there are 45 teams to be drawn. We have been dawn as the away team against Exeter from League 2. They are 8th in League 2.

The game is scheduled for December 5th

Alex Johnson is out for 4 weeks we might just have him in time for the game.

Our game against Worcrester which was scheduled for December 5th was rescheduled for December 1st

November 10th

Steve Drench was named to the Team of the Week

With how well Steve Drench is doing we have decided to offer him a 525 per week contract 1 yr extension that kicks in at the end of the season.

In 20 games, 14 as starter and 6 as a sub Booth has 9 goals and 6 assists with a AvR of 7.06

November 11th

Alex Booth makes his debut in a U21 as a 16 yr old as our U21 squad takes on Shrewsbury U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-2 to Shrewsbury U21, Ben Walker and Rob Switon an unknown scored the goals.

November 12th

Our U18 squad has a game today against Alfreton U21. Our U18 drew a 1-1 draw against Alfreton U21. Gareth Pritchard scored the lone goal

Alan Murphy left the game and will be out of action for 6 to 8 days with a bruised toe

November 14th

Our main squad has a league game against Stamford as our U18 squad has a league game against AFC Fylde U18.

Stamford (1st ranked) @ Guiseley (2nd ranked)

goal.png
Callum Gunner scored his 1st of the season (36)
goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 11th and 12th goals of the season (pen 64, 75)

Final: 4-3 L

man-of-the-match.png
M. Ferrier (Stamford) 2g 1a 8.7 rating

Can’t be mad at the guys as that is our first loss in 10-11 games dating back to game 10 of the season against Brackley the 4-1 loss and we just had game 21.

Our U18 squad lost 2-0 to AFC Fylde U18

After the game Steve Drench has announced he has signed his pre-contract which will keep him at Nethermoor until atleast 2017

November 15th

Our U21 squad has a game against Tottenham U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-0

November 16th

Neil Young has been hired by Lemaington

November 18th

Our U21 squad has a game against Scunthorpe U21, our U21 squad won by a score of 2-0, Alex Booth and Jack Stockdill both scored

Michael Taylor will be out of action for 5 to 6 days with a gashed arm

November 19th

Our U21 has a friendly game scheduled for Bournemouth U21 for November 22nd

Our U18 squad has been challenged by Charlton U18 for a game on November 26th 2015

November 21st

Our main squad will be on the road as we take on Nuneaton

Guiseley (2nd ranked) @ Nuneaton (11th ranked)

goal.png
Wayne Brooksby scores his 3rd goal of the season (16)
goal.png
Redmond Lee scores his 1st goal of the season (49)
goal.png
Nicky Boshell scores his 3rd goal of the season (66)

Final: 4-3 L

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
G. Dean (Nuneaton) 2g 9.2 rating

November 22nd

Our U21 squad has a game against Bournemouth U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 4-2 Mitchell Ling an unknown scored 2 goals

Danny Lowe will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a thigh strain he suffered during training

November 24th

Wayne Brooksby was named to the Team of the Week

November 25th

Our main squad has a road game against Corby

Guiseley (5th ranked) @ Corby(8th ranked)

yellow-card.png
Lewis Banks (Corby)

man-of-the-match.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley) 7.8 rating

November 26th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Charlton U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

November 28th

Our main squad has a English FA Trophy match against Brackley as our U18 squad has a game against Gosport U18

Brackley @ Guiseley (FA Trophy)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scores his 13th goal of the season (41)
goal.png
Jake Lawlor scores his 1st goal of the season (53)

injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley 84th min)

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Jake Lawlor (Guiseley) 1g 8.6 rating

Our U18 squad drew a 2-2 draw with Gosport U18, Carl Blakey and Lewis Magee scored the goals

Since we have won the 3rd Qualifying round we take home 6.6k in prize money

Gavin Rothery will be out of action for 7 weeks to 2 months with torn groin muscle

November 29th

Our U21 squad has a game against Burton U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 2-0

November 30th

Today is the draw for the FA Trophy North 1st round. We have been drawn as the home team as we have drawn Stockport.

December 1st

AFC Fylde’s Jamie Wootton was named the Player of the month for November as he scored 9 goals in 5 games.

Corby Town’s Manager Tommy Wright was name the Manager of the month for November. They won 4 out of 5 games and drawing the other game. 9 GF 3 GA in those 5 games played

Good news is that Alex Johnson returns in 1-2 days which means Alex Booth returns to the U18 squad, however he misses the league game today at home against Worcester however Alex Johnson will be able to play in our next important game in 4 days against Exeter for the FA Cup.

Due to some players being not 100% we have recalled full back 19 yr old Jordan Hendrie from our U21 squad

Worcester (12th ranked) @ Guiseley (6th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 14th goal of the season (pen 33)

injured.png
Wayne Brooksby (Guiseley 45+3)
injured.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley 62nd min)
injured.png
Daniel Nti (Worcester 11th min)

yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Callum Gunner (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Anthony Charles (Worcester)
yellow-card.png
Nathan Burke (Worcester)

man-of-the-match.png
D. Jackman (Worcester) 1a 7.5 rating

Wayne Brooksby will be out for 3 months with a torn hamstring

Adam Boyes will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Soon as I was getting Alex Johnson back another one of our strikers goes down. Looks like Alex Booth will be staying up with our club until Boyes returns in 3 weeks or Tyla Bell returns in 4 to 6 weeks

December 2nd

Our U21 squad has a game against Chorley U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 1-0

Callum Pilkington will be out of action for 6 to 7 months with a broken leg, Josh Snowden will be out of action 3 weeks with a twisted knee

December 3rd

Alex Johnson has fully recovered from his injury

December 5th

Our main squad has a FA Cup game against Exter from League 2 as our U18 squad has a game against North Ferriby U18

Guiseley (Vanarama North) @ Exeter (League 2) (FA Cup)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scores his 13th and 14th goals of the season (51, 60)

slightly-injured.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
slightly-injured.png
Daniel Galbraith (Exeter)

injured.png
Christian Ribeiro (Exeter 6th min)

yellow-card.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Jack Stockdill (Guiseley
yellow-card.png
Callum Gunner (Guiseley

man-of-the-match.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 rating

We were winning 2-1 until Michael Taylor scored on our own goal at the 77th min now we have to go try and win on the road.

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 4-1, Toby Lee scored the lone goal

David Murphy will be out of action for 3 months with a torn hamstring

Jeremy Brown will be out of action or 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Everyone from our U18 to our U21 to our main squad are all dropping like flies.

December 6th

Our club has been given 60k for television money for our rematch against Exeter as the game will be televised.

December 7th

Danny Lowe has fully recovered from his thigh strain that has kept him out for 2 weeks

Today is the 3rd round draw for the FA Cup. The winner between us and Exeter will be drawn as the road team against Notts Co from League 1

December 8th

Injury Update:

Main Squad:

ST – Adam Boyes (twisted knee) out 10 days to 2 weeks
M/AM – Gavin Rothery (torn groin muscle) out 6 to 7 weeks
AM – Wayne Brooksby (torn hamstring) out 2 to 3 weeks
ST – Tyla Bell (broken toe) out 3 to 5 weeks

U21:

ST – Callum Pilkington (broken leg) out 5 to 6 months
D – Josh Snowden (twisted knee) out 11 days to 2 weeks

U18:
D – David Murphy (torn hamstring) out 3 months
M/AM – Jeremy Brown (twisted knee) out 2 to 3 weeks

We have sent Alex Booth a 16 yr old back down to our U18 squad to develop, we have sent 19 yr old striker Redmond Lee down to our U21 squad.

We have brought in Dominic Grant a 17 yr old forward on a 3 month loan from Shrewsbury U18 squad. We have also brought in Reuben Dass a 17 yr old forward from Accrington’s U18 squad. These players will only be with us until Boyes and Bell return unless they do really well for our club.

Reuben Dass

2015-08-30_00002_zpssfwwgrqz.jpg

Dominic Grant

2015-08-30_00001_zpsgmvfbgi9.jpg

December 9th

Our U21 squad has a game against Crewe U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-0

December 10th

Our U21 squad has a friendly against Preston U21 for December 13th. Our U18 squad has a friendly against Macclesfield U18 for December 17th

December 12th

We are at home as we are scheduled to take on Stockport in FA Trophy action. Our game has been postponed until December 22nd due to the waterlogged pitch at Nethermoor.

European Football Championship 2016 draws were announced today. The Groups are shown below. It will run from June 10th 2016 until July 10th 2016

2015-08-30_00004_zpssnjepkzq.jpg

That postponed is good news as Adam Boyes returns in 5 to 8 days and our game against Stockport is in 10 days.

December 13th

Our U21 has a friendly against Preston U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-2, Spencer Peacock and Aaron Valentine both unknowns scored the goals.

December 14th

Due to our rematch with Exeter being at our home pitch and being on TV, our ticket staff members has told us that we are expecting 1,000 fans as we look to do the impossible and beat Exeter. So with Grant and Dass unable to take part in the Exeter game we have decided to bring back up Booth and Lee.

Exeter (League 2) @ Guiseley (Vanarama North) (English FA Cup 2nd round)

goal.png
Ryan Toulson scored his 1st goal of the season (61)
goal.png
Redmond Lee scored his 2nd goal of the season (86)

Final: 4-2 L

injured.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley 90+1)
injured.png
George Glendon (Exeter 70th min)

yellow-card.png
Jack Turnbull (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
A. Carter (Exeter) 2g 9.2 rating

I am very proud of our club even though we lost, with how low our league is, they only expected us to reach 4th qualifying and now we at least reached 2nd round I am very proud of our club.

There was 1,972 fans that attended today’s game

We started in july at -824k and now we have only -159k our board are very pleased and we are almost out of the read.

With Dominic Grant and Reuben Dass now able to play we send Booth and Lee back down.

December 16th

Finally we can tutor Alex Booth with Johnson or Boyes as we have setup Booth to Tutor Adam Boyes.

December 17th

Our U18 squad has a friendly game against Macclesfield U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-0

December 19th

Dominic Grant and Reuben Dass make their Lions debut as our main squad is on the road against AFC Fylde. Our U18 squad has a league game against Stalybridge U18. Adam Boyes will serve as a sub for our main squad.

Guiseley (7th ranked) @ AFC Fylde (11th ranked)

goal.png
Ruben Dass scored his 1st goal of the season (72)

injured.png
Marcus Marshall (AFC Fylde 5th min)

man-of-the-match.png
R. Obed (AFC Fylde) 7.4 rating

Our U18 squad drew a 0-0 draw.

Tamworth sack their manager

After the game we find out that Adam Boyes has fully recover from his twisted knee that kept him out for 3 weeks

December 20th

Our U21 squad has a friendly against Sutherland U21, our U21 squad lost by a score of 2-1, Aaron Valentine an unknown scored the lone goal

December 22nd

Injury update:

ST - Tyla Bell (broken toe) out 5 days to 2 weeks
M/AM – Gavin Rothery (torn groin muscle) out 3 to 4 weeks
AM – Wayne Brooksby (torn hamstring) out or 2 months

Our match against Stockport has been postponed due to another waterlogged pitch and has been postponed until December 29th.

December 23rd

Our U21 squad has a game against Harrogate U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 1-0, Spencer Peacock an unknown scored the lone goal

December 26th

Our main squad has a league game against Stockport as our U18 squad has a league game against Havant & W U18

Stockport (2nd ranked) @ Guiseley (7th ranked)

goal.png
Dominic Grant scored his 1st goal of the season (51)

injured.png
Reuben Dass (Guiseley 30th min)

yellow-card.png
Danny Gregson (Stockport)
yellow-card.png
Jordan Fagbola (Stockport)

red-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Dominic Grant (Guiseley) 1g 8.3 rating

The U18 squad drew a 2-2 draw, James Ashcroft and Sean Parkin scored the goals

Jordan Hendrie will be missing our next game against Stockport due to his red card

December 27th

Our U21 squad has a game against Alfreton U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 2-1, Redmond Lee and unknown Spencer Peacock scored the goals

Adam Boyes wanted a contract extension so we offered him a extra 25 per week going from 550 per week to 575 per week with a 30% promotion wage rise when we get promoted.

December 29th

We have our second straight game against Stockport this time it’s a FA Trophy game as we play host to Stockport.

Stockport @ Guiseley (FA Trophy)

goal.png
Stockport og (29)
goal.png
Dominic Grant scored his 2nd goal of the season (86)

injured.png
Michael Taylor (Guiseley 90+2)
injured.png
Ben Hull (Stockport 61st min)

slightly-injured.png
slightly-injured.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley)

yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Dominic Grant (Guiseley) 1g 8.3 rating

Michael Taylor will be out of action for 5 to 6 days with a gashed arm

Altrincham who was relegated from Vanarama Conference last season has sacked their manager Gary Simpson as Altrincham currently sits 18th ranked in the Vanarama Conference North

December 30th

Our U21 squad has a game against Morcambe U21, our U21 squad lost by a score of 1-0

December 31st

With no games until the new year it’s time for our mid-season update:

Mid-season Team Stats:

Part 1

2015-08-30_00005_zpseccep2vx.jpg

Part 2

2015-08-30_00006_zpszsfjkiyf.jpg

Mid Season League Table:

2015-08-30_00007_zpsl2tkuhlu.jpg

Mid-season League Stats

2015-08-30_00008_zpsyc0tnan7.jpg

U21 Team Stats:

2015-08-30_00009_zpszc0ceret.jpg

U21 Standings:

2015-08-30_00014_zpsgjd5ilrr.jpg

U18 Stats:

2015-08-30_00011_zpsafwqrlo5.jpg

U18 Standings

2015-08-30_00012_zps7v7yzili.jpg

Mid-Season Vanarama Conference Standings:

2015-08-30_00015_zps0mqjyplg.jpg

Mid-season Vanarama South Standings:

2015-08-30_00016_zpsgjxwaa97.jpg

Team injuries:

ST – Tyla Bell (broken toe) out 1 to 6 days
M – Michael Taylor (gashed arm) out 3 to 4 days
M/AM – Gavin Rothery (torn groin muscle) 11 days to 3 weeks
AM – Wayne Brooksby (torn hamstring) out 7 weeks to 2 months

Jacob Lawlor is complaining about his first team time so we have decided to put him on transfer list.

Adam Boyes has signed his contract extension.

We have offered Alex Johnson a new contract extension that will see him get a extra 100 per week with a 30% promotion wage. Him and Boyes both deserve it as they lead the team with12 and 14 goals respectively.

January 1st

Our club between our main squad, our U21 or our U18 has a game between today and the 10th of January.

Canada, USA and Mexico begin their search for U23 Managers as I have applied for U23 Canada being my home country and Mexico U23 job.

Stamford’s Ryan Robbins was named the player of the month for scoring five goals in four games

Stamford’s manager Gus Williams was named the Manager of the month going 5 and 0 with 12 GF and 5 GA

I have also applied for the Chile U20 squad as well

Our board has said that the fans have voiced their opinion about Callum Gunner’s performance and that is something that should think about.

Our main squad has the rematch against Stockport for English FA Trophy.

Guiseley @ Stockport (English FA Trophy)

Final: 2-0 L

yellow-card.png
Chris Churchan (Stockport)
yellow-card.png
Jack Turnbull (Guiseley)
red-card.png
Jack Turnbull (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
R. Baker (Stockport) 1g 8.3 rating

Very mad because had Jack never of gotten that red card we had so many chances to score goals on a break away but we didn’t have that extra striker.

We have decided to call it an end with Jack Turnbull and Callu Gunner.

Jack Turnbull has been sent back to Leeds, he was given a two match ban

2015-08-30_00017_zpswmffgunh.jpg

Callum Gunner has been sent back to Accrington as his loan too has ended.

2015-08-30_00018_zpsffc6qhyu.jpg

The good note is that now that all cups and tournaments are over we can now focus on league games and pushing for promotion.

January 3rd

We have great amazing news as I have been offered the Canada U23 job. My whole mind set was when I came over as Guiseley manager was to try to get a Canada U20 or U23 job to help improve the Canada world ranking which is currently at 89 which moved up from 118 at the start of the save. I have decided to agree and take the U23 job as I am also going to be Guiseley’s manger as well.

We have been entered into Olympic Games North American Qualiying tournament.

The Pools are as follows:

2015-08-30_00019_zps2r2wy6ap.jpg

Our games are not until March 8th so we have two months to scour the players on our possible roster.

Our Guiseley squad however has a game against Taworth at home. We got news that Michael Taylor and Tyla Bell will both return in the next day or two. With the two loans terminated the other day Bell will serve as a sub in today’s game.

Tamworth (13th ranked) @ Guiseley (8th ranked)

goal.png
Andy Holdsworth scored his 3rd goal of the season (23)

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley) 1a 8.0 rating

January 4th

Tyla Bell has fully recovered from his broken toe that has kept him out for 2 months

January 5th

Andy Holdsworth was named to the Team of the Week

Injury Update:

M/AM – Gavin Rothery will be out of action for 3 days to 2 weeks with torn groin muscle

AM – Wayne Brooksby will be out for 6 weeks to 2 months with torn hamstring

Alex Johnson has signed his new deal, he is scheduled to make 500 per week until June 2017

We have offered Andy Holdsworth a new contract after he is making 750 per week this year and we offered him a contract of 800 per week until June 2017

Our main squad has a road game against Harrogate

Guiseley (7th ranked) @ Harrogate (10th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 15th goal of the season (41)

slightly-injured.png
Reuben Dass (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
J. Walshaw (Harrogate) 1g 7.6 rating

Reuben will be out of action for 3 to 4 days with a dead leg

January 7th

Our U21 squad has a game against Lincoln U21. Our U21 squad won by a score of 1-0, Jimmy Parsons an unknown scored the goal

January 8th

Our U18 squad has a game against Chester U21, game finished in a 0-0 draw

January 9th

Our main squad is hoping for a win today as we are on the road against Boston Utd.

Guiseley (7th ranked) @ Boston Utd (18th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 15th goal of the season (62)

yellow-card.png
Adam Yates (Boston Utd)

man-of-the-match.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley) 1g 7.5 ratings

Tyla Bell will be out of action for 3 to 4 days with a dead leg

January 10th

Andy Holdsworth signs his new deal

January 13th

Our U21 squad has a game against Chester U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Reuben Dass scored the lone goal

Ben Walker complained about his playing time and to me he isn’t ready yet so I have decided to let him go on his non contract.

2015-08-30_00020_zpslrjyhacb.jpg

Reuben Dass will be out of action or 4 to 5 weeks with a twisted ankle

January 14th

Our U18 squad has a game against Bradford U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-2, Alex Booth scored a goal, Bradford U18 scored an own goal and James Ashcroft scored two goals.

January 16th

Our main squad has a league game against Solihull Moors as our U18 squad has a game against Altrincham U18.

Solihull Moors (16th ranked) @ Guiseley (7th ranked)

goal.png
Alex Johnson scored his 16th goal of the season (81)

injured.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley 21st min)

yellow-card.png
Graham Hutchison (Solihull Moors)

man-of-the-match.png
R. Strain (Solihull Moors) 1g 7.3 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-1, Alex Booth and Clark Blakey both scored the goals

James Ashcroft will be out of action for 3 months with a torn hamstring

AFC Fylde sack their manager Ian Bogie

January 17th

Gavin Rothery has fully recovered from his injury that kept him out for 7 weeks with a torn groin muscle

With Gavin back we have decided to send back Michael Taylor back to Leeds.

January 20th

Our U21 squad has a game against AFC Telford U21. Our U21 squad lost by a score of 5-3, Ashleigh Stanton an unknown scored a hat trick

January 23rd

Our main squad has a road game against Hednesford

Guiseley (10th ranked) @ Hednesford (21st ranked)

slightly-injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley)
slightly-injured.png
Jamey Osborne (Hednesford)
slightly-injured.png
Simon Walker (Hednesord)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Jon Walls (Hednesford)
yellow-card.png
Jamey Osborne (Hednesford)
yellow-card.png
Stephen Tomassen (Hednesford)

red-card.png
Danny Ellis (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
J. Grimes (Hednesford) 7.6 rating

Gavin Rothery will be out of action for 3 weeks with a twisted knee

Danny Ellis has been given a warning for his red card next time it’s a 1 week fine.

Redmond Lee is complaining about first team time and I don’t think he is good enough for our first club as he is on a non-contract so I have decided to release him.

January 26th

Steve Drench has been named to the Team of the Week

January 29th

Toby Lee who we brought in as a regen has been on Preston eye as they have offered us 4.4k with 1.5k in 12 months, after 10 games we get 900 and once he scores 10 goals we get another 900

He has the protenial to be a decent sky bet championship right winger in the future and he is only 16. If they really want him they will have to anti up for him. We wanted 20k they accepted but then I rejected it as I feel I can problemly get a bit more then 20k

January 30th

We finish the month of January with a main squad game against Oxford City and our U18 squad has a game against Basingstoke U18. Before the game we have recalled 18 yr old Josh Snowden from our U21 squad.

Oxford City (8th ranked) @ Guiseley (9th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scores his 16th and 17th goals of the season (13, 69)

injured.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley 20th min)

yellow-card.png
Alex Johnson (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Josh Snowden (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley) 2g 8.8 ratings

Andy Holdsworth will be out of action for 3 to 4 weeks with a pulled hamstring

Our U18 squad drew a 0-0 draw with Basingstoke U18

Danny Ellis was given an additional two more games

February 1st

Preston have gone on to offer Toby Lee a contract, we will get 10k in compensation if the deal goes through I still should have taken the20k from before.

We get word that Lee is officially heading to Preston on a 130 p/w until June 2018, as we get 9.75k compensation.

February 2nd

Adam Boyes was named to the Team of the Week

Alex Johnson will be out of action for 2 to 3 weeks with a thigh strain

Alex Booth will be out of action or 2 to 3 weeks with a thigh strain

We have brought in a new player on loan as we have brought in 18 yr old forward Piteu Crouz from Leeds on a 3 month loan.

2015-08-31_00001_zpsvcufjsm9.jpg

With the injury to Alex Johnson, Piteu will jump right into the starting line up.

February 4th

Our U18 squad has a game against Wrexham U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-2, Jerome Bridges, Sean Parkin and Karl Witherspoon scored the goals.

Jeremy Brown will be out of action from our U18 squad for 3-4 weeks with a pulled hamstring, Alan Murphy another member of our U18 squad will miss 6 to 8 days with a bruised rib

February 6th

Our main squad is on the road as we take on lIkeston, while our U18 squad takes on Harrogate U18

Guiseley (9th ranked) @ Ileston (19th ranked)

goal.png
Danny Lowe scored his 1st goal of the season (62)

injured.png
James Pearson (lIkeston 87th min)

yellow-card.png
Jake Lawlor (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Jack Stockdill(Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
James Pearson (lIkeston)
yellow-card.png
Eddie Odhiambo (lIkeston)

man-of-the-match.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley) 1g 8.3 rating

Harrogate U18 won by a score of 5-1, Karl Witherspoon an unknown scored the goal

February 8th

Reuben Dass has fully recovered from his twisted ankle injury

February 9th

Danny Lowe named to the Team of the Week

Our main squad is on the road against Leamington

Guiseley (9th ranked) @ Leamington (20th ranked)

goal.png
Piteu Crouz scored his 1st goal of the season (86)

yellow-card.png
Josh Snowden (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley) 1a 7.9 rating

February 10th

Our U21 squad has a game against Doncaster U21, our U21 squad lost by score of 3-2. Ashleigh Stanton and Daniel Kennedy both unknowns scored the goals

Gavin Rothery has fully recovered from his twisted knee that has kept him out of action for 3 weeks

February 13th

Our main squad has a home game against Brackley at home.

Brackley (6th ranked) @ Guiseley (7th ranked)

yellow-card.png
Nicky Boshell (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Piteu Crouz (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Steve Drench (Guiseley) 7.7 rating

Hyde has sacked Mick Wadsworth, Hyde currently sits 22nd out of 22 team with 4 wins 11 draws and 15 losses 23 GF 50 GA -27 difference for 23 pts with the 19th/20th teams having 32 pts so unless they can go on a unbeaten streak Hyde will be relegated at the end of the season.

Jack Stockdill will miss out two games due to reaching his yellow card limit.

February 14th

Our U18 squad has a game against Hull U18, our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, Alex Booth scored the lone goal

February 17th

Both Alex Johnson has fully recovered from his thigh strain that kept him out for 2 weeks and Wayne Brooksby has fully recovered from his torn hamstring that has kept him out for 3 months

February 20th

Our main squad has a game against North Ferriby as our U18 squad has a game against Solihull Moors U18

Guiseley (7th ranked) @ North Ferriby (10th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored a hat trick scoring his 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st goals of the season (6, 18, 45, 75)

Final: 4-4 Draw

yellow-card.png
Danny Lowe (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Jake Lawlor (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Gavin Cowan (North Ferriby)

red-card.png
Jake Lawlor (Guiseley)

slightly-injured.png
Gavin Rothery (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley) 4g 9.5 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 4-3, Kurt Joseph, Jerome Bridges and Sean Parkin scored the goals

Gavin Rothery will be out of action for 3 weeks with a groin strain

Harrogate has sacked their manager Glenn Pennyfather. Harrogate is ranked 17th 10 wins 9 draws and 13 losses 37 GF 38 GA -1 for 39pts

Adam Boyes four goal game is a Guiseley new record

February 22nd

Andy Holdsworth has fully recovered from his injury that has kept him out of action for 3 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

February 23rd

Adam Boyes and Alex Johnson have been named to the Team of the Week

Lee Bradbury has been named as the new Hyde Manager. He previously served for Havant & W from October 11th 2012 to November 1st 2014

February 24th

Our U21 squad has a game against AFC Fylde U21. The game ended in a 1-1 draw, Tyla Bell scored for our U21

February 27th

Our main squad has a home game against Hyde as our U18 squad has a game against Weymouth U18

Hyde (22nd ranked) @ Guiseley (8th ranked)

goal.png
Adam Boyes scored his 22nd and 23rd goals of the season (56, pen 89)

injured.png
Andy Holdsworth (Guiseley 18th min)

yellow-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Ben Parker (Guiseley)
yellow-card.png
Liam Chilvers (Hyde)

red-card.png
Ryan Toulson (Guiseley)

man-of-the-match.png
Adam Boyes (Guiseley) 2g 8.6 rating

Our U18 squad drew a 2-2 draw against Weymouth U18, Lewis Magee and Kurt Joseph scored the goals

Our Assistant Manager will run the Guiseley games while I am gone on International duties however I will still report the Guiseley results.