Votes: 24 40.0%
  • v4

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
V2 & V6 look very very nice. Be hard to beat Sideways ones though. :p

V3 is by far the most popular, but is the most time-consuming and tricky to make.

I did vote version 3, however after seeing the Barcelona one I now don't like it. I'd much rather you did version 2, but that all depends on people voting for them, and you doing them.

I did vote version 3, however after seeing the Barcelona one I now don't like it. I'd much rather you did version 2, but that all depends on people voting for them, and you doing them.

Fiddly shaped logos like the Barca, and many others make it hard to get the right look. V2 is easy I have the action done aleready, you just need to draw an ellipse, and then change transparency.

For v3, i am thinking maybe a generic shape around logo, such as a circle, or something, with logo inside Will do a couple quickly later and post em up:)

All great, although I agree with previous comments about v4.

v2 the best though, for my personal taste.

v2 for me, although i do like the v6 you just posted.

I am thinking about releasing v1, v2, and v4, and keep fiddling with v3, as it is still very much a WIP. I am thinking, by releasing as many different ones, everyone gets their desired style. If anyone wants to give a hand with some, PM/post on my wall, and I will get back to you:)

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

How about this idea, merge of SilkySideways and v4 -
everton.png

villa.png

V1 is best but V2 and V6 are also good. V3 my least fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.