geordiegaz82

Reaction score
Hi i recently made a new team for the game ... Newcastle city. I have a picture for th clubs logo but need it converted so i can use it in game could some please do this for me please, i would gretly appriecate this thank guys.. I will supply the picture the zip file and the club i.d
I have made the clubs home kit inblack and white hoops if u could incorperate this with in the middle shield in some way that would be great thanks. also as the club is called newcastle city i would like that in the crest to but if it's too much trouble dont worry about it
http://www.ngw.nl/int/gbr/n/newcastle.htm
Club I.D 1394631323

LogoView attachment 12361

View attachment 12362

Last edited:
Hi, I don't think you need to convert it, you just need a configuration file.
If you open the file, you must rename the parts with 'Image Name' with your image name, and then rename the parts with 'Club ID' with the ID of your club (numbers).
Then save the file, copy it to
C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Graphics and place the picture there also.
Your club logo is now done!
For a Icon you must covert your picture to a 20x20 file but that's easy! then use again a configuration file and you do the same as before. ( File 'Icon' )
I have no knowledge whatsoever if it comes down to kits, sorry!