Scott1492

Reaction score
Hi all

Looking for 4 more player to start epl game........ any team other than man city, man united, arsenal or chelsea. (spurs taken by me...)

playing every nite from 7pm till 11.30 pm .gmt. (unless we all agree a break.)

im using patch 11.1.1 (all must use same patch)
and hamachi.......

username scott1492

password satouy1492

I'll play, but i'm wondering why you've put your name and password down lol?
It's not the password to the network game.

hehehe...dunno...thought i had to put it.........

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

hi xWea

Please send me an email to [email protected]. to confirm you can play his evening at about 7pm....could you also confirm your age name and were you are from...

we can also test if you can get onto the game if you like?

Cheers

Scott

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

still want 4 more commited players!!!

Not a good advertiser when you say nobody can have them 4 teams then you straight off pick the best team. Can't see you getting any players who will stay around for long.

says the man with a man u badge..........calm down kid.....

i would play m8.

liverpool if not already taken.

hi Alex......thats great......

which team do you want to go?....i think we should just open it as any team you want including top 4.....please email me to confirrm you are available for a 7pm start tonight, your age and were you are from as well as your team to [email protected]

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

hi Daz....yep thats great............please email me at [email protected] to confirm you can start at 7pm, your age and were you are from....

cheers