Looks nice, I'm definetly downloading it, keep up the good work mate :)

ok cool .. the reson you can not change the defailt 09 skin atribute colors is because its config is in the updated game folder under settings fmf 930 your need to change it there

Thanks for the tip but I don't know to do that.Cheers.

wait, this isn't for fm 2008 is it??

o ok, its just that i cant get it on my game

pick the fm2008 skin in your game .. it will be there under fm2008

Doesn't work for me either. Placed it right next to my BBC Sports pack, which works fine. Things I noticed after a quick comparison to the BBC skin though...

No XML file in the root directory.
No screens directory.
A new (as does not exist in BBC skin) fonts directory.

Changing the name from fm2008 to something else (I used "newskin") and there was no option to select a "newskin" from the skins dropdown box. Until that is, I copied in the xml file from the BBC Sports skin, edited it a little bit to reflect the details of this skin, and then I could select "newskin" from the skins dropdown list.

Last edited:
Only thing i dont like, you cant install the buy price :mad:

Doesn't work for me either. Placed it right next to my BBC Sports pack, which works fine. Things I noticed after a quick comparison to the BBC skin though...

No XML file in the root directory.
No screens directory.
A new (as does not exist in BBC skin) fonts directory.

Changing the name from fm2008 to something else (I used "newskin") and there was no option to select a "newskin" from the skins dropdown box. Until that is, I copied in the xml file from the BBC Sports skin, edited it a little bit to reflect the details of this skin, and then I could select "newskin" from the skins dropdown list.

i get this aswell anyway to fix cos i dont understand what u did lol