New man boarding ship

flobster

Reaction score
Hi there,

I thought it would be rude, not to introduce myself before getting started on posting, and using the site properly!

Im from Denmark, and have played CM/FM as long so I have lost count as to when I started.

Looking forward to interact with you people from now on :)

If you should have any questions your welcome to ask :)

All the best

Jesper

Welcome, I was slightly worried by the title but have fun!

You donated before you started posting? Good on you sir. Welcome :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

No need to worry about the title, I just wanted a title that stand out, which I concede was a succes :p

Welcome to the site. As im speaking to a Dane could i just say thank you for your Lager and Bacon. Also Jan Molby is a legend. :wub: Michael Laudrup wasn't too bad either.

Welcome to the site. As im speaking to a Dane could i just say thank you for your Lager and Bacon. Also Jan Molby is a legend. :wub: Michael Laudrup wasn't too bad either.

Ha ha your very welcome,

Luckily for us we have Christian Eriksen to carry the torch from the Laudrups and the other boys! the rest of the lot looks rather shabby to be honest :D

Welcome - you will spend a lot of time here. Trust me ;)

Welcome to the site mate, hope you enjoy it here. If you ever need any help, give me a PM ;)

Ha ha your very welcome,

Luckily for us we have Christian Eriksen to carry the torch from the Laudrups and the other boys! the rest of the lot looks rather shabby to be honest :D

:O Dan Agger's a beast!