UKMiLLWALLBOY

Reaction score
Started a new Manchester United seaons, just need to decide which roles to play players in ..
Rooney - Poacher? Complete Forward? (Upfront alone)
Giggs/Valencia & Nani - Wingers? Inside Forwards?
Scholes - Advanced playmaker?

& Need a young goalkeeper to replace Edwin, any ideas, I was thinking Alex Smithies maybe :/

Any other tips welcomed :D

Play wingers rather than inside forwards. I also would like to add that with so many great forwards in your team you should play with 2 forwards.Macheda will be a goal machine and Hernandez will never let you down, always comes from bench and scores when you need a goal.
But for 1 forward you should play Rooney as Complete or Advanced. With 2 forwards rooney will work wonders when played Deep Lying(Attack).

I play Rooney as Advanced forward, in most the formations I use. I use him alone in the bigger games and alongside Berba (Deep Lying), Macheda (Deep Lying), Hernandez (Poacher) in others.

I used Valencia, Nani, Giggs, Obertan, Bebe on the wings mainly as Attacking Wingers. Although I sometimes use Nani or Rooney on the left as Inside forwards depends on the team.

I bought De Gea in Goal for £7.5m, it was his release clause on his new contract he signed in game. I offered £12.5m in the January window which they rejected. Asenjo from A.Madrid also sign for £2.5m plus Kuzszj (PIG aka Pole In Goal).