New Managers needed for ongoing Spanish game, over 25s only!

anakin79nn

Reaction score
Clan Name: Cloughies Clan
Game: Football Manager 2015
Times: Sunday and Wednesday 19:30-23:00 GMT
Leagues: Spanish Adelante start
Additional Info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/483573171678347/
add me to Steam: skywalker_79 official name or just search Luke - Zara and you will find me.

We are clan going many years looking for a couple of mature members to join our group, minimum age of 25 please only apply. We are a group aged between 26-35 ish lol. We have a couple of members unable to play due to commitments outside of the game.

We are in Adelante and BBVA at moment with different managers. Really enjoyable, competitive game!

We dont have massive numbers normally 6-7, never have, but what we do have is a good bunch, full of competitive banter and humour and a enjoyable game that has lasted over 6 years. If your interested please contact me either on steam or message me on here.

March 1st, still looking for players, please inbox or speak to me on steam me for details! We are now a few games in to season 4

Last edited:
Hello mate, i realised to posted this few months back now but i would definately be interested in having a game with you. I have tried to join a couple already but its a joke i cant even skip a day because everyone else is idle. Never played online but i am seasoned campaigner and i need the next step up as ive ripped the game to shreds. But i like how you have got set dates and time that's perfect

Anyway if your too far in i will leave it this time however for future games im your man