New member here :-)

Dark Raven

Reaction score
Hello :)

Firstly, I didn't know where to put this, so i put it in here, and maybe someone can point me into the right direction <)

Anway, I have been playing Football Manager for a while now, and I thought I might come on here, mainly to look at some downloads (is there any way to change the long wait in between (6)), and, some of the downloads are mingingly brilliant :p

Also, if anyone knows how to make my avatar work, please step forward, I am longing for everyone to see it :)

I live in South Africa, in the Western Cape Province, and I play very part-time for Mitchells Plain in the Western Cape Province Vodacom League, only South African's will know what I mean, so, yeah, and I play up front :D

Anyway, you're probably bored sick of my essay already <), so, I hope to meet some more South African's here, and yeah, thanks :D

Welcome to the site http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f22/ this is the right place to put it, but dont worry about it, i am sure the Mods/ Admins will be happy to move it for you.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

P.S. Ask Lee, sean or Redders to move it for you, not to sure if super mods can or not.

Welcome to the site http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f22/ this is the right place to put it, but dont worry about it, i am sure the Mods/ Admins will be happy to move it for you.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

P.S. Ask Lee, sean or Redders to move it for you, not to sure if super mods can or not.

ok Scotty - thanks for the hint :D, are any of them online now, or don't you know?

Welcome to the base Dark Raven, nice to have you here. :)

Welcome to Base mate, if you need help with anything do not hesitate to ask

Welcome to FM Base to insert Avatar click on User cp, in left side of page under setting and options click edit Avatar and upload pic. easy and I hope the Downloads your talking about are mine:)

why have some of you got those nice little blue stars next to your name :p

Leave while you still can (H) Welcome mate

welcome friend

you mentioned in the OP about waiting ages between downloads - if you become a premium member there is no waiting time between downloads :)

go on, do it, join the dark side (6)

Triv(H)

hey am pretty new myself

although i didnt bother introducing myself formaly lol

there a friendly helpful bunch here

welcome aboard

im still on fm 09 for moment too many bills to pay :)

Fresh meat for the grinder. Welcome to the crazy world of Fm-Base.