Looks a gem of a player! would be better if you could get the price down but yeah i still think you should sign him!

Looks a gem of a player! would be better if you could get the price down but yeah i still think you should sign him!
Thanks for replying, I did manage to get it down from 25 to 20 then to 18 I tryed to get it to 14 but they didn't have any of it

get him! he's only going to get better, see of you could throw in an unwanted player to bring down the price?

get him! he's only going to get better, see of you could throw in an unwanted player to bring down the price?
Hey, thanks for replying. I have tryed (Mark Noble) they refused and thats my only unwanted player, i need a large squad to rotate ect. I will now accept the deal as I had a contract prepared and was waiting for you guys opinions/

oh that's a shame.. never mind you're still getting a great deal he could become a massive player!

oh that's a shame.. never mind you're still getting a great deal he could become a massive player!
I went back and went for 16 mill they said no, I then went 17mill and they accepted saved me 1.5 mill extra for an defender