New midfilder

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K
Even if you don't get a reply, don't spam. You will just end up getting banned! Alot of people use the Deal or no deal thread anyway, so just have patience (I have already replied on the correct thread btw!)

Decent player and he's english which is a bonus. What team are you and what's you budget/finances like and youth academy?

Decent player and he's english which is a bonus. What team are you and what's you budget/finances like and youth academy?
I have 35mill to spend, I'm west ham champions of the prem, youth academy is good

Even if you don't get a reply, don't spam. You will just end up getting banned! Alot of people use the Deal or no deal thread anyway, so just have patience (I have already replied on the correct thread btw!)
Its not just this one player, I've dont it several times and I never get a reply

He's only 23 and already a good player but it really is up to you and whether you feel you need him or not. If it was me I would try and maybe get a player from the youth academy but that's just me. It really is personal choice :) you could try and unsettle him to maybe get him slightly cheaper

He's only 23 and already a good player but it really is up to you and whether you feel you need him or not. If it was me I would try and maybe get a player from the youth academy but that's just me. It really is personal choice :) you could try and unsettle him to maybe get him slightly cheaper
Yeah, i guess you're right thanks mate

You can see an exam on the top of page 89 I think, not one reply, I made a thread reply within 30 mins

I am not trying to argue with you, I agree it can be annoying when you don't get a reply. But the Deal or no deal thread is a popular thread, and people that create alot of threads saying the same thing usually get a temporary ban. Besides, I replied on the deal thread before I saw this thread, so it doesn't really help anyway mate :)

Back