Hernanes

Reaction score
Hi,

As my plan to replace the La Liga system with the MLS system is impossible to be worked out, I decided to change the system of the MLS into an European system.

I created three leagues (1st 18 teams, 2nd 8 teams and 3rd 11 teams) in a similar fashion to the Liga BBVA and the Premier League. Teams face each other twice except in the 2nd division (4 times as the number of teams is very low). I also increased the tv-money to make it a bit easier and more enjoyable.
I also added a cup with teams down to the 5th tier. One match will only be played and the if there is a draw into will go into extra time and perhaps a penalty shoot-out.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wblw7x7zb4yfe2r

The database I made is very similar to the one I made with the Mexican league. So it will be possible to use both databases in order to maintain a balance between the two countries. Here is the link for the other database:New Mexican Leagues.dbc

I will perhaps add lower leagues to the Mexican database and also add the canadian leagues to complete the North America trio.

If there are any problems or if you want further information, contact me. I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
An error runs saying it needs more teams in the second division? it tries to retrieve 10 teams but only 8 teams are in the league