Smendyke116

Reaction score
So Im a few years into a save with Lincoln FC in Gibraltar (using an Iberian league database) and I have gotten them up to the second division with the likes of Valladolid, Betis and Braga. The Gibraltarian National team is the next challenge I want once Ive conquered Barca and Porto in the league, but Gibraltar isnt a member of FIFA.

So to the question, do nations naturally join governing bodies in the game? I.e Kiribati would join OFC in 2025 and FIFA longer down the road, once the nation develops? Or is that something that has to be changed before you play in the editor

as far as im aware it is something that has to be done in the editor, if it isnt set to turn a nation into an EU or FIFA member it wont. there are a couple of databases for the gibraltar league on this site. if you dont like the look of any of them let me know as i have created my own and could upload. i had to set gibraltar as a member of FIFA for activation in euro championships and world cups

In World Cup ? I would love to see that file .

as far as im aware it is something that has to be done in the editor, if it isnt set to turn a nation into an EU or FIFA member it wont. there are a couple of databases for the gibraltar league on this site. if you dont like the look of any of them let me know as i have created my own and could upload. i had to set gibraltar as a member of FIFA for activation in euro championships and world cups

it would be great to try that database...is the gibraltar league up to date or are all the players regens?

all the players are regens, the league set up is not true to real life as i didnt complete much research, just set it up to work.
there is a second division set up that includes 8 more teams and the reserve teams of the premier league. all the premier teams have been given a new 5000 seater stadium with huge expansion capacities. otherwise all teams play at one ground and so play on different days. also regens come through aged 14. and foreigners only need to live in nation for 2 years to gain nationality.

this is one set up by somebody else, but i had trouble with it
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../157238-official-gibraltar-league-fm14-2.html

this is my file
View attachment 407252