i'm still not allowed back in loucas??? :(

i was told you went with the other guy and did your own network game, i was asking if you still wanted to play and didnt reply to me

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Can i join ?

hi mate, we are enough for now sorry mate.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

yh i am but no one was in the game so i went out for a bit :L

are you coming on as we are nearly starting the season now?

---------- Post added 02/05/2011 at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 01/05/2011 at 12:43 PM ----------

Looking for a couple more players that are going to be reliable and stick to the game pls guys!

remember this is a network game and will take a little longer to get through than a solo game so if this is not for you then pls dont join

cheers

if ur still looking for pplk to join the i'd love to .. PM me the details n what should i do to join n what team i can pick

i am lookin to join in too,and i tried to connect to jamachi-but it said you dont take new members anymore

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

i tried to connect you to hamachi,but it said you dont accept new members

I've tried to join your Hamachi network and waiting for your approval, but I see you have enough players, could you message me when theres a space, cheers

Hi Guys,

Am taking down the existing game world where it has England, Spain and Italy.

I am setting up a new gameworld with just English Leagues, it will have the following only;

• English Premier League
  • Championship
  • League 1

I am looking for dedicated players who can commit to playing most nights from around 7-8pm onwards.

These are a few rules i am asking for;

• Setup a password when creating your profile
  • Assistant Manager takes care of friendlies
  • A 1 minute force continue rule is in place for when 20% of players continue
  • If you dont want to carry on please retire yourself from the game so others can use that team if need be
These are the only ones i can think of for now.

Any questions then please ask.
To join you will need the latest FM11 patch and Hamachi, to login use the details below

Network ID: loucasgunners
Password: Arsenal123

good luck and enjoy,

I will post the teams that are taken below;

1. Arsenal
  2. Chelsea

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

>wigster, hi mate sorry, try loucasgunners without capital L, cheers

Last edited:
i want to play too.. i added the hamachi network and i am waiting for approval :)

i want to play too.. i added the hamachi network and i am waiting for approval :)

Hi mate have added you to hamachi mate, come choose your team

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Teams taken so far ;

1. Arsenal
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool

Last edited:

Teams taken so far ;

1. Arsenal
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Man City

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Teams taken so far ;

1. Arsenal
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Man City
  5. Tottenham
we also have championship and league 1 if you want guys

Last edited:
I'm interested mate, plenty network games many times before.

If you have any room let us know, be good to join.