New network game, Barclays Premier League, starting at 22:00

Luke Masters

Reaction score
Looking for active users who stay on late to join my network game, just reply on here with your Steam details. Man City, Chelsea, Wigan, Newcastle and Arsenal have already been taken, so if you wanted one of those you'll have to pick again. Try and be active. If you're inactive then we'll remove you and let someone else take your spot. My network can host all 5, no major lagging.

NEED SKYPE- add lukelm24

Last edited:
hi mate,anychance of getting in on this? steam name smithyg17 and skype name jason.smith785 cheers

kdziabek or eldotojestto on steam. Is Skype required, because I don't have a microphone?

Skype is required, mic not completely necessary.

To sum up, we've got 5 people in. We discovered that my network can easily handle all 5, so it's fair to say we can handle more than 5 people in the league (it's improbable everyone will be on at the same time). That being said, only Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle and Wigan have been taken so far. If you want one of the other teams, add me on Skype (lukelm24) and you can take any of the remaining teams. We are no longer in the transfer window, 22nd September to be exact.