New Network Game for anybody using v12.0.4

Lylinho

Reaction score
If there are any players still using 12.0.4 and want to join a network game, give me a shout and we'll put it into motion. EPL only though.

Yo guys, these are the rules and everything. Dan will be setting up the game tonight at around 10pm. send me or him a pm with your details etc. so that he can set everything up.

It's guaranteed we will run into problems on the first launch, getting Hamachi to work for us all, connection issues etc. but once this is overcome the session will be eventful, hopefully.

Players will only be added at the beginning of each session due to transfer kitty and salary alteration. Once the season has started new players will not be added until the next season. Sorry.

This league will have rules to allow fair game play, please read the whole post.

Football Manager 2012 version 12.0.4. Please make sure you have the correct version before joining.

Leagues to be added into the game:

English

Settings:

Custom database - Large
Players from top clubs – Europe
Players with national reputation – South America

Approximate Player Count: 32,000

214940d1326044783-ascension-world-network-league-speed.jpg

Advanced Options:
Game Start Date is July 2011

Overall Rules:

Rules to know before you want to be considered for this league: (I am open to additional rules, please pm me if you have a rule I have not covered and I may add it to the list before we begin)

1. No swearing or profanity (name calling) towards other players is acceptable in this league - You can use bad language if your team is loosing (we’re not kids) but please don’t go over board or you will be removed from the game and your name will be taken off the list of players.

2. Minimum of 2 seasons per team unless you are sacked.

3. Please read in game rules (below).

4. Force Continue will be used at 60% 3 minutes (when 60% of players have pressed continue the game will commence after 3 minutes regardless). Please note this may be changed so that the game runs faster for all players involved.

5. Poaching is not allowed unless the manager (player) approves. Please ask permission before scouting a player on a human team.

6. Mature players please, see the third post. - Chess is very similar to football actually, you still employ tactics do you not.

In Game Rules:
Each team is given a total of 1 hour to setup their teams including, formations, buying staff / players, training, offering players for transfer, setting up scouts, searching for players.

Transfer Kitty and Salary
(updated 9/01/2012)

Each team will be given a transfer kitty of exactly 50m or £50,000,000 and the wage salary will be increased by 500k or £500,000, regardless of their team. This allows for fairness. Remember – this will not mean you can purchase any players to your likening, the player you buy depends on your team reputation!

You can now purchase and sell/release unlimited players and staff members. I was a little harsh introducing this (the idea was to generally to quicken the game play for all players).
Allowance for transfers

Monthly transfer rule allowance – Each team is allowed to buy a total of 5 players and 5 staff + 4 scouts per transfer window. You are allowed to dismiss up to 2 members of staff per transfer window, including Assistant Managers, but your allowance is the same as above – Example, you dismiss an Assistant Manager for your club, you still have 5 staff you can employ not 6. Your player selling is unlimited.

Monthly Instalments

Monthly Instalments – Only 12 month instalments are allowed for transfers, the limit is your transfer kitty. Be aware if you use your entire transfer kitty in one purchase, and then do not meet the requirements of the board you may be sacked (see you’ve been sacked).

Please note: Permanent Shortlist Players is now not going to be used due to the amount of players in the league it would be hard to control each season.
Permanent Shortlist Player

At the beginning of each transfer window I will ask players for their Permanent Shortlist Player. Permanent Shortlist Player’s are an option given to players in this league that grants you immunity from other players over purchasing a certain individual. You choose one entity per transfer window; this player is permanently added to your shortlist (by you) for a total of 1 year. If you do not purchase the individual within that time or 2 transfer windows, that individual will once again be available on the open market. You cannot permanently shortlist a player more than once. - This option is dependant on amount of players in the Network League.

Holiday
– You are allowed to go on holiday for a total of 2 months per year. You are not allowed to go on holiday indefinitely. If your team is left to be managed by the AI indefinitely I will sack you from the game (see you’ve been sacked).

You’ve been sacked
– You've been sacked! you will have to use the ‘jobs centre’ if you wish to play as another team. Please note you can only apply for manager jobs for teams that lie within the bottom of the table! Example: if you went Manchester United and got sacked as manager you would have to choose a team below 10th​ position in the league. Same for all leagues - dependant on size of the league.

If you agree to the rules set by the admin please reply to this thread using this format: (all player’s past experience is set to ‘international player’).

Player Name:
Player Team:
Player DOB: (
1986+)
Favourite Team:

Cheaters will be sacked from the game. Any unusual transfers, you may be removed. This allows for fair play to all players participating in this network.

Server Time:
GMT – The game will be run 3 times per week. Times are not disclosed yet; this depends on the amount of players in the league.

Please note, I will always have a game back up saved. If for any reason I am unable to run the server, the back up will be given to a member of the league who I deem fit. They will continue to run the game with me placed on holiday.

The game rules state if a manager is on holiday for longer than 2 months or indefinitely he will be sacked, this also applies to me.

Please be aware this is now English Only league. Keep tuned for the Hamachi server.
Last edited by danbeheredroid; 5 Days Ago at 04:10 PM. Reason: format

Really like all the rules and that you are allowing good time to assemble squad. :)
Only thing I don't like si when people use super downloaded tactics.
If this was own tactics only then i would defo be in, but saying that I dont even know if hamachi works for me.

Yo, you might as well try and join, i mean there's no harm in trying. just make sure you're running v 12.0.4. that's the main thing. As for the tactics, i think using your own tactics is a great idea. i'll speak to dan and hear what he thinks about that idea.

Yeah I am running 12.0.4 mate.
Let me know what he says about own tactics.
If he up for it then let me know, will atleast try to join if thats the case.
What team you taking?

Player Name:BeHbeH
Player Team:Arsenal
Player DOB: 1992
Favourite Team: Steaua Bucharest

Anybody willing to play can post their details here using this template:
Player Name:
Player Team:
1986+)
Favourite Team:

There are already 3 confirmed players as far as i know.
Dan - Manchester City
BobbyMontana - Manchester United
Lylinho - Chelsea.

You can choose any team in EPL, the budgets will all be the same (50mil and +500k/week to wage budget).

Send me a pm by 21h30 so i can relay this info to Dan.
This means mervmeister, wilsonceltic, bebe_zapacitu, adam 24 and mgstewart91.

Once everybody has given their info, you will receive a pm with the hamachi server details.

Player Name:Mervmeister
Player Team:Tottenham
Player DOB: 10/05/1986
Favourite Team: Norwich City

will PM this as well, cheers

Player Name: Sheku Dos Santos
Player Team: Arsenal
Player DOB: (1986+) 1980
Favourite Team: Manchester United

Player Name: Joe Griffiths
Player Team: Liverpool