New Network Game for long periods

nileah_1991

Reaction score
Hey guys.... I'm planning to start a new network game for those people who could play for long hours everyday...... We'll be playing in the premier league..... please post if you are interested in joining the game..... as for the timing we can play for whole day till midnight..... so those players can join who have vacations...... will give the network name n pass as soon as we get some players......

My Team: Man City

Last edited:
I'm interested mate, I may not be able to play some days, so I can just set myself to on holiday if thats ok? I don't mind any team, Wigan, or Man Utd, or well anyone really, someone with some decent players/money and I'll be fine (Y)

I will be up for it if it is patch 3.0 and not these ridiculous unecessary patches that don't effect the game what so ever, most people transfer the players that have been edited over anyway!

I'll grab Liverpool though if it is version 3.0

I'll be up for that mate as i'm mainly around the house while i'm looking for a new job. I don't wan't top 4 though prefer a challenge some like Stoke or Birmingham will be fine. My brother would probably play from Monday onwards. Not fussed what update it is as long as its for this season.

am interested m8 can i b man utd pls i can play anytime

Last edited:
sorry people i was not in town for 2 days so couldn't come online.... the day when i first posted this threat 4 people started the game including me but after that we haven't played since i was not available..... but more people can join if they want becoz we have only reached 10th august so u will get some time for the transfers..... i must inform u that man city, arsenal, man united, and chelsea are already taken.... so u could be any other team.... i'm online from now on n waiting for the other guys who were playing with me.... as soon as any 2 of them arrive i'll start the game.... give me a message if u people are still interested in joining

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

the game's running atm so if u wanna join just join the network : Nilesh Network pass: Network

mate man united and city are already taken.....

Last edited:
alrite nileah am still playing network game al be bk on at wkend am on holiday back on sat nite and will be on straight away

hey people we are at the end of july but still a month left to do the transfers...... today we gonna start as soon as possible becoz its sunday so i assume most of you would be available early..... as for the rest of the days, it will be from 1700 hours GMT onwards.....
the hamachi details are as follows:
Network Name: FM09NETGAME
Pass: Network: network

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

can i go villa

ya mate but join quick.... i really don't want to wait for too long for people

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

i'll join can i be west ham plz :)
ya u can but join the network first so tht i knwo who all are playing

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

alrite nileah am still playing network game al be bk on at wkend am on holiday back on sat nite and will be on straight away
mate could u just join the network mentioned above becoz i left the previous network from which we were talking

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

well guys the first transfer window is gone now n mancity, man united n arsenal are taken but whosoever wanna came, can still join in

Last edited: