Reaction score
Need new players for online game. add me on steam phil.bird1984. Need committed players as looking for long term game. Must be available most weeknights. looking to start this afternoon.

alright mate a sent you a steam friends request what league are you planning on doing.

any league people want im not fussed mate. Ive accepted and sent you a chat request

Right we are going to be starting a bundesliga game tonight at 8. So far Dortmund, Bayern and shalke are taken any more who want to join are welcome just add me on steam philbird1984 game starts tonight at 8 uk time

i'm interested and have just added you, could you please specify what times you are looking to play?

Can i join, have already added you on steam.

[h=2]FM13 Updated Game Transfers (Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez to Monaco) + more!!!!![/h]
FM13 Updated Game Transfers (Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez to Monaco) + more!!!!!

Server Name: FM13 Updated Game Transfers/Password: chelsea
Add me on these if interested Steam owusu26 and Skype joel.o26
Times will see the maojrity (changeable if it doesn't suit you)
Major Leagues Brazil England France Germany Holland Italy and Spain
Extendent Matches Highlights included
Edited Game stats & appearances of match players e.g Canvani has Black no not brown and Falcao is Darker skin tone
This Game includes big money moves with players such as: Luis Suarez, Hulk, Gotze, Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez and the four goal hero Robert Lewandowski! Plus updated managers with Jose Mourinho back with the blues!!!!!! So come play with mega rich Monaco or manage Bayern Munich with Robert Lewandowski and Mario Gotze, or even be tottenham and try to keep Star Bale you wouldn't wanna miss out on this game!!!!!!!
Will be playing on the Fiday 7th of June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, we are still needed new players about 5 of us in game many teams left. seeking new players as some people have left. the game is still in first season about half way through champions league group stages. everyone welcome add me on steam phil.bird1984