im up for it

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

pm me details

All PM'd

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

MariusLFC said:
i have seen you post many places that you have a onlinge game on fm, and i was wondering if i could join?

Ive added your MSN days ago...but havnt seen you online

PS: Enable your PMs!

i had to restart hamachi, and lost everything and forgot password, and i'm on msn now..

I did read the PM +added you, am i too late?

This morning when I turned on my computer there was a pop-up that said a new network was detected. It showed my ISP # & then gave me a new one it wanted me to use. I was scared of the pop up (didn't know if it was a virus) so I hit control-alt-delete and closed the program. Afterwards I couldn't access my email (I use outlook) or the internet.

This morning when I turned on my computer there was a pop-up that said a new network was detected. It showed my ISP # & then gave me a new one it wanted me to use. I was scared of the pop up (didn't know if it was a virus) so I hit control-alt-delete and closed the program. Afterwards I couldn't access my email (I use outlook) or the internet.

Then maybe it was a new network then?

hi im after a network game not botherd what league or anything somebody pm me id love to have a great challenge ^^)

On now...

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

On now...