New Network Game Rangers V Celtic !!!!!

Cookatron

Reaction score
Wanting to start a network game tonight!!!! Tryed playing in one with 12 teams and it just doesnt work. Takes like 5 hours to geto the first game lmao. Was thinking of going rangers so if any celtic supporters wana verse me in the spl, send a private mail or reply on this thread. It doesnt need to be the spl, but ive always wanted to verse celtic while its a real person being them. Fed up of gubbing them without a challenge :p. Anyway get back to me if anyone is interested, as i said id do another league if yous didny fancy that!

:cool:

Sorry at the time taken to reply lol. My internets got a fault in my house, waiting on virgin replacing the modem. Im currently in work on my lunch, but the guy is coming out on wednesday to fix it. So if all goes well could verse u then.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:52 PM ----------

Heres the update. Guy from virgin is coming out between 8 am and 12 thursday morning. Noticed person above has joined another network game, so anyone interested in gettn a *** whippin as celtic, leave a mail. I can come on the internet at work, so can arrange something over this.PS im only interested in someone with alot of practice on FM 09. I cant be bothered with any more easy games.

i might be all depends wen

Hello

Sorry for the time taken to reply. my internet has been fixed today !!!! So from now on anytime really cept fri and sat nights lol. But anyother time im free lol. Plus i might add i want it to be a real celtic supporter so it isnt a rubbish network game :D

ill play you mate but im in martin filby's game. So if you wanna work it around that then im up for it.

can i join ?
prefer premier league but i'm easy tbh, if prem can i be arsenal though ?
cheers
:)