New Network Game Starting!! 10 players wanted - Dedicated weekday players only!!

Loucasgunners

Reaction score
Welcome,

This is a brand new network game starting as soon as we have 10 players registered.

We will be starting in 1 country (England) then on season 2 we will add Spain and Italy, (or anymore upon request).

I only want dedicated weekday evening players and occassional weekend aswell. If you find you are like me and most of your evenings you find yourself sat on FM2012 and are wanting to get into a network game to test your skills against other players then this is the place for you.

There are a few requirements i will be needing before you join up and these are listed below. I need these in this order for you to join as i have done this before and it can get very confusing if there is no structure, so here goes.

1. Your name
  2. your Hamachi name and IP ( so i know who to allow to log in)
  3. your preffered 3 teams with the favourite first
  4. your country and time zone
  5. what days you can play!!
  6. WHEN SETTING UP YOUR TEAM AND MANAGER PLEASE ADD A PASSWORD!!
You will need the latest version of FM2012 so please check you have downloaded the latest patch or you wont be able to get in.

There is also a few rules, these are needed to keep everybody happy and keep the game going at a good pace.

• A 2 minute timer will be on during pre-season, (this means that when 30% of players have clicked continue the timer will begin
  • A 1 minute timer during the season.
  • Players who dont wish to play anymore please be kind enough to retire yourself from the game so your team can be taken over by somebody else.
Thia is all i can think of for now and will update this as and when.

You might be thinking theres quite a bit to take in but trust me i have done this before and it can become very frustrating as some ppl are not commited then others get fed up so to keep it enjoyable if we follow these simple things it can be alot easier.

Apart from that get in grab your team and lets see who really is the top dog!!!

1. Chris
  2. UK time zone
  3. Arsenal, Totenham, Aston Villa
This now means Arsenal are taken!

I sent you a pm instead :) havnt played a network game in a while though. When you looking to start this?

Last edited:
hi could you repost on here so we can see which teams are taken and how many we have? its just best to keep it all in one place or i will be all over the place with msgs, cheers

1. Jay
  2. UK time zone
  3. Man Utd, Stoke, Newcastle
changed everton to newcastle but Stoke and newcastle kind of even for my second choice.

1. Junior Okoosi
  2. Imaginovskiy 5.14.95.47
  3. Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle
  4. England, GMT
  5. Anyday after 3 or 4pm

1.Pav
2.GMT
3.Chelsea, Liverpool, Wolves

Have you thought about doing championship teams as the game will have more longevity? And start a Championship Clan and see if we can build teams up or get new jobs. There is an amazing championship clan on the si forum you could check out. Be more competetive.

Apart from that great post, be good to have somebody who knows what there doing in charge.

Last edited:
1.Pav
2.GMT
3.Chelsea, Liverpool, Wolves

Have you thought about doing championship teams as the game will have more longevity? And start a Championship Clan and see if we can build teams up or get new jobs. There is an amazing championship clan on the si forum you could check out. Be more competetive.

Apart from that great post, be good to have somebody who knows what there doing in charge.

Yeh good idea i suppose but it will have championship aswell so people can pick champ teams if they like aswell , guess i forgot to mention that. cheers tho

So far the teams taken are:

Arsenal
Man Utd
Liverpool
Chelsea

the rest are free

Can I join your game please, send me a PM on here with the details and teams availible please.

Hi mate,

can you read the begginning and post your details then i can add you, cheers

Actually Ill leave it cos 2-3 evenings in the week I usually have my mates round to play on my Xbox, sorry for wasteing your time.

1. rizzy
  2. Lfcsuarez 5.41.123.37
  3. spurs m.city newcastle
  4. England, GMT
  5. Anyday after 4pm

1. jake
2. jake 5.226.73.137
3. QPR,chelsea,stoke
4. GMT
5. anytime

1. Tudor
  2. alextudi / i don't know right now i will give you later