New network game starting Thursday 22/12/11 19:00 GMT (EPL or CHAMPIONSHIP)

MikeBassett

Reaction score
I'm looking for one or more players to join a network game, I dont have a team in mind, I'm open to playing as any 2 equal teams or trying one in each of the 2 surgested leauges and use loans ect.
Looking to play 3-4 nights through the week and very rarely on the weekend, ideally starting between 7-9pm GMT and playing till say 11-12+ thought that might be useful to let you know before the game starts.

im interested mate if i could have deatials if thats alright... :D

Yeah, havn't got any details as of yet because I dont know what teams you want to be so ive not set the game up yet, I dont usually use MSN anymore but it seems like the most logical way to stay in touch if your able to add me, my e-mail is [email protected] What type of teams do you want to go as? Equally matched big spenders? Mid Table? Relegation fight? You let me know mate, im just looking for a new challenge. I should be online for a few hours after i've posted this and maybe we could start up tonight if your free.

Anyone else whos interested feel free to add me on MSN or E-mail me

Last edited:
Mike give ne network details and lets go EPL top 4

Hamachi Server name: FM54321
Password: 12345 (all passwords)
Hamachi: 5.14.221.238
Server Connection Address: 212.188.234.69:12975
Client I.D: 084-860-398
Server IP Add: 192.168.1.2/88.109.54.30
Any passwords will be 12345

Hope this is enough, if you need anything else let me know.

Which one of the top 4 are you going to go?

Yeah, il try Chelsea if thats alrite, ive already done an Arsenal game

The games up and running now, are you both going to join? Looking to start in say 15-30 mins from now, let me know what other info you may need

i cant start football manager untill it downloads this update wound be to long sorry

Mike join this network and game if you want
hamachi: logieman92
Password: jayden2003

Ok, do you have an instant messenger we can keep in contact on MSN ideally or Facebook?

add me on facebook if u want me to join game in future and let me know my name barrie aspinall i from hartlepool cheers