Twitch1404

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few users wanting to join a network game.

Playing as any team in the Premier League (excluding both Manchester clubs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal) or any Championship team. But all must be within the same league.

Willing to play for a few hours most nights after 8pm but I can't make Thursday's. Weekends would depend on the users who join.

Looking for a quick flowing game as it can get a bit boring if you're sat around waiting for one user to continue.

We can look into ways of communication between us once we're all ready to start...whether it be within Steam or Skype messaging.

I'm interested in joining
I am flexible in hours and days but definitely can not be in all the times that meet to play

That would be fine, we can work out the night before if everyone is free to play the next night. I, myself, won't be around every night but will ideally look to get 2-3 nights a week if not more.

Depending on how many we get, are you free to start up Friday night?

Id be down to play, make a whattsapp group and go from there?

That would be fine, we can work out the night before if everyone is free to play the next night. I, myself, won't be around every night but will ideally look to get 2-3 nights a week if not more.

Depending on how many we get, are you free to start up Friday night?
I'm from Israel so Friday night is the only day I will never play but otherwise I have the time to play other days

Id be down to play, make a whattsapp group and go from there?

I'm happy with that, we can message that day to work out if we're all gonna be online that evening.

Are you available to start up on Friday evening? If so, send me a message with your number and I'll get a whatsapp group created and add people as they confirm they're interested.

I'm from Israel so Friday night is the only day I will never play but otherwise I have the time to play other days

We can start on Saturday if that's better for you?

Is everyone else ok with Saturday? If so, what time?

my number is 07961925390, whattsapp me, easier than on here. ermmm weekdays probably better for me than weekends honestly but il go with the group

Ideally we're looking at getting one more person to join to keep it at a reasonable number, but could potentially stretch to two.

Will leave this open until Saturday (start date) and then close it off if no new users join.

If interested, just confirm and post your number and I'll add you to the group.

Hey, I'd be happy to join but don't really want to post or give out my phone number so ideally If we could set up a chat on skype instead that would be better. I can play anytime during the week and after 7 on a sunday.