JaminCFC

Reaction score
I am currently looking for 18 players to join a new network game.

Once i have 18 players, (20 in total) i will turn the server on and get started. If after the start i get more players they will go on the waiting list.

The teams you want to be will be decided on a 1st come 1st serve basis, but you have to submit your team choice on a pm. (chelsea and liverpool are taken)

timewasters will be booted from game, if you miss 3 consecutive sessions you will be booted, violent and threatening behavior wont be tolerated.

You need to be running hamachi and also have the latest fm update.

Server will run from 6p.m to 12p.m everyday unless otherwise informed.

Hamachi details etc will be given upon a pm confirming your in.

Lets try have a good game with some banter!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

West brom taken....

you need to pm me your team choices! still not enough players yet....

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Right at the moment we have 5 Confirmed players. Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa and West.Brom!

the 2 lads that want man.united and man.city if you do actually want them you need to PM me.

Once i get at least 10 we will get going!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

7 teams confirmed now. Everton and sunderland have now been taken!! Spread the word people!!

I must say im overly concerned for you guys who play this in the hope of winning anything, Liverpool all the way!!!

im concerned that ur levels of confidence are 2 high lol..:p

Right ok Guys. we have 10 players confirmed! i will soon PM you all the hamachi details for you to add. And i plan to start the server at 9P.M tomorrow night. so clear your schedules and prepare to loose :p

As ive said before, i know Jamin and he is probably the worst FM player in the world as for the rest of you, be prepared to witness a god in action!!!

If you want to join you need to private message me your choice... and be ready to start it at 9 pm 2moro!

can a join wif either west ham or west brom if newcastle is taken