Goldenboy13

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to setup a new newtwork game, for between 3-5 players only.
i have opened football manager port number on my router, therefore you shouldn't need Hamachi or any other application to access my game online, you will just need my IP Address.

My preference would be the English Preimer League or Italian Seria A, might even consider going in the Championship.

i am also looking to set up a facebook page for this - so that we can uploaded news about new signings, results, and communicate to each other.

i am available to play most evenings - after i fininshed work and gym :)

if you are interested please leave messages on here and we could exchange Steam or facebook ID and discuss some rules (i.e if over 50% of players are available to play do we continue or not etc....) lets get this thing started :)

Joe

Nice one Daniel, pm me your steam ID and i will add you tonight. just to add i am thinking mid and lower table teams only. so no Man United, City, chelsea, arsenal, tottenham?

yes id like to play. i sent you my steam id, but have just joined and not sure if it sent message as didnt come up in sent message box? steam id is jimmyb73

id like to play in this if its still going on let me know

all please pm with your stemid, i have added a couple who have messaged me theres, no one accepted yet, we havent started yet, if you are a serious player pm me ur steam id and i will add u

Hi Joe, i will defo be up for it if you got room for one more, im available most nights