oscarwerner

Reaction score
hi guys, i just created my first online game here:) It is called simply: "Championship".
Just find this server and join. No password. I specially loaded only English leagues. Championship and Premiere. My aim is to play realistic game with no cheats . Just playing a football with clubs close to real life clubs in English championship.
I have taken my favorite Fulham club. And waiting for anybody to join:)
I can play every day, at least every evening several hours. Join if you want such game.
Sorry if i`m not experienced enough. Playing FM not first day, but for the first time trying online :)
Lets play realistic football and explore it.

People, let`s join realistic English Championship from the begining ! JULY 2014

Come on, Free online game -server name -"Championship"-Come, join and let`s play.

I will never ban nobody from a game

I see why people don`t like to enter other games. The server owner likes to care about his club and hates, when somebody takes too much time for other team:) If we start a game i will keep it and start every evening. ;)Of course i will never let smbd frustrated-let`s say you start playing, made some good job and i ban you. Never.

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY NIGHT BEFORE SLEEP :)

Just join -Championship. No password.
Real game, no cheats, no unrealistic transfers. Real life football.
Let`s play.
My steam -oscarwerner1. If you don`t want to ban me after some problems-invite me and i will join your game:)
But i have time every evening and can hold a game.
You are welcome. Have fun and explore what is in English championship starting season 2014-2015 from July 2014.