Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'm starting a new FM13 Online game in the Premier League, I'll be managing Southampton and you can manage whoever you want really. Message me on Skype @ lukelm24 or put your Steam username underneath. My steam username is LukeLM24.

Reaction score
hi...i'm new to the online mode but extremely intrested how it works. i would like to manage Tottenham but i also would take other teams.
How many managers do you have in mind to take? i find it more thrilling if a bit more managers take part in the game, but i dont know how it affects the speed of the forthcoming in the season. i cant promise that i'm on everyday but i think one could call me comitted to this game. in SP i got over 200 hours of game time.
i would be happy to take part in this.
Greets Aequitas (Steam: AequitasAUT - you should have a request on steam)

Reaction score
i would be interested too but it depends on times. mainly available evenings and weekends. I would like arsenal. Steam name: grumpyrabbit

Reaction score
Currently Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal and Fulham are taken. We're looking for maybe 2/3 more members?

Reaction score
i will join steam id melv89 i will take city if thats ok

Reaction score
so when will this game be up and running? will there be set days and times? When are most available?

Reaction score
Anyone is still welcome to join, and we can fit maybe 3/4 more people on here?

Reaction score
Arsenal, City, Fulham, Tottenham, Southampton and Newcastle are now taken.

Reaction score
Man Utd just got taken!

Southampton, Arsenal, Utd, City, Spurs, Newcastle, Fulham are all taken now.